Governor Palin: Would Be Great To Have 'Two Women Duke It Out' For President!

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Reaction score

occupied

Gold Member
Reaction score
The GOP is just not that foolish and they do some pretty damned foolhardy things.

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hillary would be Palin 59 to 41, at the very least.

Bachmann would do worse.

Perhaps the SC governor with Jindal as VP would be a very viable GOP candidacy.

KNB

Reaction score
"Sarah Palin should run for President." HAHA! Good one!

Wait, you're serious? But as soon as Sarah Palin says something, she's going to sound unbelievably stupid and everyone will know that she is dumber than a bag of retarded monkeys. Come to think of it, that already happened when she ran for Vice President.

Borillar

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'd give it to Palin if they were in a wet T-shirt contest or mud wrestling. Debates over substantive issues, not so much.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Palin would abandon her post as Commander in Chief after a year or two for a job on Fox & Friends.

Last edited:

Mr Clean

Gold Member
Reaction score
With Christie out of the way, there's no telling which of the right wing freak shows will be back in play.

Wacky Quacky

Gold Member
Reaction score
Two women? I would be happy to see that.

Clinton vs Palin? Dear god no.

OP
Steve_McGarrett

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'd give it to Palin if they were in a wet T-shirt contest or mud wrestling. Debates over substantive issues, not so much.
Palin went up against two powerful well experienced governors (one a incumbent, the other a former) and debated them 3 times on substantive issues such as oil and gas, taxation, heath care, the timber and seafood industry, education and fiscal reform and beat them both becoming governor herself. I have watched those debates and she was impressive and knew a great deal.

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Reaction score
The O/P is paid by SarahPAC to be here.

Or else he's just another one of those sad figures who are on the internet at midnight, naked, in front of their computers, their faces illuminated blue by the screen, and touching themselves while watching old Sarah Palin campaign speeches from 2008.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

Bachmann would do worse.

Haley/Condi Rice.... Rice/Haley? Hmmmm

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
Any democrat would field dress Sarah Palin. Please nominate her.

R

rdean

Bachmann would do worse.

Yea, Jindal. The only Catholic I ever heard of that doesn't believe in evolution.

A gov that pushed a "guns are a fundamental right" amendment to the constitution that passed and now felons have filed lawsuits claiming their fundamental rights are being violated.

auditor0007

Gold Member
Reaction score
Palin went up against two powerful well experienced governors (one a incumbent, the other a former) and debated them 3 times on substantive issues such as oil and gas, taxation, heath care, the timber and seafood industry, education and fiscal reform and beat them both becoming governor herself. I have watched those debates and she was impressive and knew a great deal.
She did seem to have a good grasp of most state issues, but she has shown that her grasp of issues on the national and international level is subpar. She would be a terrible candidate for president. If she truly is interested in running for political office again, then she should concentrate a Senate seat where she might actually have a chance to win.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List