Governor Orders End To LGBT Protected Class

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
With the stroke of a pen, Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback erased protections offered to LGBT state employees facing discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.

Governor orders end to LGBT protected class

LGBT, as usual, are whining and complaining like spoiled children. They are deviant and morally offensive to others who don't share their immoral ways. They should not be a protected class.

Unconstitutional but, coming from the radical right, that's no surprise.

Anyone who thinks Nazi Germany could not happen here has only to look at blatant discrimination like this.

Anyone who thinks Nazi Germany could not happen here has only to look at blatant discrimination like this.

or vote for and support the far left!

So, you're in favor of trashing the Constitution and discriminating against a group of people with whom you disagree.

I doubt it's unconstitutional. Many states don't have workplace protections for gays and there are not protections at a Federal level like there are for, oh say, religion.

Now being "gay" is a religion! Before the far left drones were trying to make the case that being "gay" was a race, now it is switching to a religion..

Ohio is not going to end up looking good with this move.

Big support for anti-discrimination law
A solid majority of Americans support a federal law that would ban discrimination by employers based on someone’s sexual orientation, according to a polling memo shared with POLITICO.

Conducted by Republican pollster Alex Lundry in conjunction with the Americans for Workplace Opportunity campaign, the poll shows that a large majority of voters already think there is some version of an Employment Non-Discrimination Act that makes workplace discrimination based on gender identity or sexual orientation illegal.​

So, you're in favor of trashing the Constitution and discriminating against a group of people with whom you disagree.
You mean like how the gays forced gay marriage on states that voted against it?

I did not vote far left like you did...
Yeah...no kidding. So, who needs to either listen to you or try to convince you. You're already down the rabbit hole. :D

I doubt it's unconstitutional. Many states don't have workplace protections for gays and there are not protections at a Federal level like there are for, oh say, religion.

Good point.

People can be fired for smoking on their own time and yes, we're now seeing discrimination based on religion. Indeed, people can be fired for no reason at all and they have no legal recourse.

Show me where you can be forced to marry someone of the same sex.

Do you believe I should be able to control who you marry?

I did not vote far left like you did...
Yeah...no kidding. So, who needs to either listen to you or try to convince you. You're already down the rabbit hole. :D

See how dangerous the far left religion is? They try and make being "gay" a religion now..

First it was being "gay" was a race, now it is a religion...

Good point.

People can be fired for smoking on their own time and yes, we're now seeing discrimination based on religion. Indeed, people can be fired for no reason at all and they have no legal recourse.

Why has Obama not been fired for smoking?

He'll do anything at this point to distract away from his failed economic policies.

Good point.

Because there are Federal Workplace protections, you can't fire someone for being black, a woman, Christian or disabled...but you can fire them for being gay.

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. 2000e and following) prohibits employers from discriminating against applicants and employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, and national origin (including membership in a Native American tribe). It also prohibits employers from retaliating against an applicant or employee who asserts his or her rights under the law.

And despite a majority of Americans wanting these protections extended to gays and lesbians, Republicans in Congress have been blocking efforts to do so.

Show me where you can be forced to marry someone of the same sex.

Do you believe I should be able to control who you marry?
Not what I was saying doofus, I said the gays and gay activist judges forced legal gay marriage on states that voted against it. Got it?

Forum List

Back