Governor Orders End To LGBT Protected Class

If you masturbate, you're going to hell. The apostle Paul said so.

Next time you're pulling your pud, I want you to see yourself down there in the fires of hell, jerking off with the faggots.

this is another reason to consider leaving the country

now they are threatening assassinations over not being able to get frkken married and then more than likely, DIVORCED.

You can't make this scary stuff up folks. it's real life

now they are threatening assassinations over not being able to get frkken married and then more than likely, DIVORCED.

It was the people trying to attain civil rights that were assassinated. When the government signals it's prejudice toward a class of people, the bigots take their cue and bad things tend to happen to the targets of discrimination.

So...the aptly named Weasel and Stephanie have still not answered the question. Should federal, state or county governments be able to fire a Christian solely because they are Christian? It's a simple yes or no.

So...the aptly named Weasel and Stephanie have still not answered the question. Should federal, state or county governments be able to fire a Christian solely because they are Christian? It's a simple yes or no.
Stephanie's run off to cry "victim"....she won't be available to answer your rather awkward question.
With any luck, the hypocrites are out removing the beams from their own eyes.

Stephanie's run off to cry "victim"....she won't be available to answer your rather awkward question.
With any luck, the hypocrites are out removing the beams from their own eyes.

Wow, you ARE an optimist aren't you?

He'll do anything at this point to distract away from his failed economic policies.
Isn't Kansas home to the Westboro Baptist Church? Birds of a feather..........

Lets not overdo it. While I do love the state of Kansas and many of it's people I am not too wild about their politicians.

Don't know why but it's so lolable for me when I imagine gay couple that has DIVORCED :FIREdevil:

Don't know why but it's so lolable for me when I imagine gay couple that has DIVORCED :FIREdevil:

Because now they are no longer in a loving, committed, monogomous relationship? You cruising?

Because now they are no longer in a loving, committed, monogomous relationship? You cruising?

don't move to Kansas toto
that's all I can tell ya

don't move to Kansas toto
that's all I can tell ya

Are you ready to answer the question I posed to you earlier in the thread, Stephanie?

Do you think that the state of Kansas should be able to fire a Christian because they are Christian?

Forum List

Back