Obama chides businesses for acting rationally

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
This is the most clueless president in history. And I include Baby Doc Duvalier in that group.
He wants Obamacare, which creates incentives for companies to hire part time workers and kick others to the exchanges. And then complains when companies do exactly that.
WHat does he expect? He thinks business are charities that exist to provide jobs and benefits to people.
Obama slams Staples big companies on healthcare Shame on them - BuzzFeed - Yahoo Finance

This is the most clueless president in history. And I include Baby Doc Duvalier in that group.
He wants Obamacare, which creates incentives for companies to hire part time workers and kick others to the exchanges. And then complains when companies do exactly that.
WHat does he expect? He thinks business are charities that exist to provide jobs and benefits to people.
Obama slams Staples big companies on healthcare Shame on them - BuzzFeed - Yahoo Finance

Staples said that the decisions it made regarding workers hours predate the ACA and they have nothing to do with it. Do you believe them when they say that?

Staples said that the decisions it made regarding workers hours predate the ACA and they have nothing to do with it. Do you believe them when they say that?
Sure.
Why doesnt Obama/? Why does he mouth off without knowing the facts? This is consistent with his behavior btw. Remember the Cambridge cop who "acted stupidly"?

It's been obvious for over 6 years now that he lacks the understanding and common sense needed to be president. He has consistently ignored the most important issues we face, made a game out of challenging Congress, ran up the national debt to astronomical figures, opened our borders, greatly encouraged the burden of "Obamacare", and used the "blame game" to excuse his failures. And, the sad part is that not only did the voters swallow his BS once, but they did it twice. Go figure.

Seeing as the federal government and the IRS said that they will clamp down and fine companies that make personnel decisions based on the ACA.....no, I don't believe staples.

Seeing as the federal government and the IRS said that they will clamp down and fine companies that make personnel decisions based on the ACA.....no, I don't believe staples.
But on the same note, why does the federal government pass laws that give incentive for companies AND individuals reason to find a way to legally game the game. Are they unable to put thought into legislation so such gaming is not possible?

But on the same note, why does the federal government pass laws that give incentive for companies AND individuals reason to find a way to legally game the game. Are they unable to put thought into legislation so such gaming is not possible?

Sure they can. As long as you dont mind the government levying fines on private business.

Forum List

Back