House votes to create sexual deviant rights and violates constitutional limitations

I don’t support any discrimination or public accommodation laws, but the idea this act will allow civil rights for pedos is nothing more than scaremongering by silly retards.
It's the same hysteria that screamed that same-sex marriage will lead to people marrying their lawnmowers.

I have no idea what you are talking about but I do know the Democrat Party Leadership, which passed this Bill, despises rights associated with property ownership, and this bill is another attempt for folks in government to manage and control private property under the guise of sexual deviant rights.

JWK

Of course there is income inequality. Some of our citizens work at improving their station in life, while others expect the force and hand of government to transfer income into their pockets.
What about business licenses? Are they unconstitutional?
Yes. Licensing is a scam to keep competitors out of the market.

It is also an attempt by government to seize control over property and forbid people to be free to mutually agree in contracts and their associations.

JWK

" I believe that there are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachment of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." ___ Madison Elliot`s Debates, vol. III, page 87
If you’re not 100% onboard with the homo agenda you will not be allowed to own a business, have a job or live in your home peacefully. You won’t be allowed out in public and you will not be allowed to associate with anyone other than the shamed class.

And males may be made to marry males, females made to marry females, all under the guise not wanting to do so is forbidden discrimination.

JWK

The Equality Act attempts to pass legislation authorized under the “Equal Rights Amendment” which was rejected by the American people, and thus, to this degree, is a usurpation of power not granted.
The trans nut bags already complain straight men won’t date them. Apparently unable to grasp what straight means and they aren’t females in any way shape or form.
How long until they start demanding laws that force straight men to have sex with them?
Wow.....that really opened up some secret fantasies, didn't it? Talk about all the fun of gay sex without any of the responsibilities.
Typical leftwing douchebag: they always accuse anyone who disagrees with them on gay issues of being a fag. They are the biggest anti-gay bigots on the planet.

It is also an attempt by government to seize control over property and forbid people to be free to mutually agree in contracts and their associations.

JWK

" I believe that there are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachment of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." ___ Madison Elliot`s Debates, vol. III, page 87
If you’re not 100% onboard with the homo agenda you will not be allowed to own a business, have a job or live in your home peacefully. You won’t be allowed out in public and you will not be allowed to associate with anyone other than the shamed class.

And males may be made to marry males, females made to marry females, all under the guise not wanting to do so is forbidden discrimination.

JWK

The Equality Act attempts to pass legislation authorized under the “Equal Rights Amendment” which was rejected by the American people, and thus, to this degree, is a usurpation of power not granted.
The trans nut bags already complain straight men won’t date them. Apparently unable to grasp what straight means and they aren’t females in any way shape or form.
How long until they start demanding laws that force straight men to have sex with them?
Wow.....that really opened up some secret fantasies, didn't it? Talk about all the fun of gay sex without any of the responsibilities.
It’s always some repressed fantasy with you people when someone doesn’t buy into your bullshit. I guess if that’s how it’s going to be done you have a secret passion for guns, big 4x4 trucks and red state folks.

ThEy ArE GoInG tO FoRCe uS tO FuCK qUeErs! YoU JuST WaIT aNd SeE!

All this legislation does is to prohibit discrimination on the bases of sexual orientation and gender identity. All of us have these characteristics. It doesn't single anyone out. There is no reason for hand-wringing.

All this legislation does is to prohibit discrimination on the bases of sexual orientation and gender identity. All of us have these characteristics. It doesn't single anyone out. There is no reason for hand-wringing.

And it attempt to do so [prohibit discrimination on the bases of sexual orientation and gender identity] without the necessary power granted by our federal Constitution.

Should we ignore our Constitution’s amendment process to create such change, and embrace arbitrary acts of Congress as the rule of law?

Why does the House not follow our Constitution’s amendment process by once again sending the Equal Rights Amendment to the States for ratification which, if ratified, would delegate the power to Congress to “enforce, by appropriate legislation” SECTION 1 of the ERA which reads as follows?

Equality of rights under the law shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.

JWK

“Certainly all those who have framed written constitutions contemplate them as forming the fundamental and paramount law of the nation, and consequently the theory of every such government must be, that an act of the legislature repugnant to the constitution is void.” _ Chief Justice Marshall, MARBURY v. MADISON, 5 U.S. 137 (1803)

You guys such drama queens. :lol:
He says. As a baker in Colorado is being sued again after winning a USSC case. A new law is being pushed by the radical left that doesn’t help homos it just punished everyone else.

Yeah, so dramatic.

He says. As a baker in Colorado is being sued again after winning a USSC case. A new law is being pushed by the radical left that doesn’t help homos it just punished everyone else.

Yeah, so dramatic.

And I hope he wins, but nobody is going to force you fuck a homo. That’s the talk overly-dramatic twats. Don’t be one of those.

Thank Fox that here in America bigots andmhomophobe still feel that not every citizen is equal under law and can say so.

But those bigots and homophobes do not have the right to impose their arcane attitudes through law.
What bigots and homophobes?

Thank Fox that here in America bigots andmhomophobe still feel that not every citizen is equal under law and can say so.

But those bigots and homophobes do not have the right to impose their arcane attitudes through law.
And what does fox have to do with it?

Yeah, so dramatic.

And I hope he wins, but nobody is going to force you fuck a homo. That’s the talk overly-dramatic twats. Don’t be one of those.
You think so? I don’t. If this law were to pass you would be commuting a hate crime not to associate with them.

Yeah, so dramatic.

You think so? I don’t. If this law were to pass you would be commuting a hate crime not to associate with them.

Yes, I don’t think you’ll be forced to have sex with queers. Also, I don’t think people or businesses should be forced to associate with anyone aganist their wishes.

Yeah, so dramatic.

Yes, I don’t think you’ll be forced to have sex with queers. Also, I don’t think people or businesses should be forced to associate with anyone aganist their wishes.
Once a business is forced to do that how far behind is the other? The homos have no limits to their decency at this point. Nobody can just disagree with them.

Yeah, so dramatic.

Once a business is forced to do that how far behind is the other? The homos have no limits to their decency at this point. Nobody can just disagree with them.

Businesses also are forced to associate with black people and a whole slew of other groups. How many times have you been forced to fuck them or anyone other person? Zero. You’re being a dramatic twat, but whatever.

Yeah, so dramatic.

The fact is, the Equality Act, in addition to being beyond Congress’ delegated legislative powers, and usurps control over private property, it impinges upon a homosexual shop owner’s inalienable right to only hire other homosexuals.

Similarly, the Equality Act impinges upon a lesbian shop owner’s inalienable right to hire who the lesbian chooses to hire, who may want to choose to only hire other lesbians. As such, the Equality Act is therefore a fundamental attack on the lesbian’s right to mutually agree in contracts and associations.

Why is this so difficult for the rainbow crowd to understand and accept? Why are they so eager to surrender an inalienable right to mutually agree in contracts and associations, and surrender rights associated with property ownership?

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership has been angry, stupid and obnoxious ever since the Republican Party Leadership freed the democrat’s slaves. ___ Author unknown

The fact is, the Equality Act, in addition to being beyond Congress’ delegated legislative powers, and usurps control over private property, it impinges upon a homosexual shop owner’s inalienable right to only hire other homosexuals.

Similarly, the Equality Act impinges upon a lesbian shop owner’s inalienable right to hire who the lesbian chooses to hire, who may want to choose to only hire other lesbians. As such, the Equality Act is therefore a fundamental attack on the lesbian’s right to mutually agree in contracts and associations.

Why is this so difficult for the rainbow crowd to understand and accept? Why are they so eager to surrender an inalienable right to mutually agree in contracts and associations, and surrender rights associated with property ownership?

JWK

It is far past time we scrap *all* local, state, and, federal discrimination laws as they run afoul of our right to associate and property rights. Why should I forced to businesses with anyone aganist my wishes?

Why on earth is a flag representing sexual deviants being flown over a state capitol and pro-life banners not being flown on government property?

See: Evers orders gay pride flag to fly over Wisconsin Capitol

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Gov. Tony Evers has ordered a rainbow flag symbolizing gay pride to be flown over the Wisconsin state Capitol for the first time.

JWK

Last edited:

See House approves sweeping bill to expand gay rights

5/17/2019

“WASHINGTON — Democrats in the House approved sweeping anti-discrimination legislation Friday that would extend civil rights protections to LGBT people by prohibiting discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity. The protections would extend to employment, housing, loan applications, education, public accommodations and other areas.”

Well, if you are one who supports and defends our constitutionally limited system of government, and also support our federal constitution’s amendment process to accommodate change for alleged changing times, the Democrat controlled House has confirmed today it is more than willing to usurp powers not granted, and unwilling to be tied to observing our Constitution’s amendment process to gain consent of the governed prior to exercising new legislative powers.

The truth is, the proposed “Equality Act” as it is called, has nothing to do with equality, and everything to do with creating, under law, a privileged sexually deviant class with the government’s muscle behind it. Keep in mind, when the same type of legislation was advanced as a constitutional amendment in the 1980s ___ the Equal Rights Amendment ___ it was rejected by the people of the United States, and for good cause, as it would open a Pandora's Box with countless unintended consequences both disruptive and dangerous. In fact, if adopted, the Equality Act would subvert the people’s right to mutually agree in their contracts and associations which are both inalienable rights of mankind.

And here we are again, but this time the Democrat control House has decided to ignore our Constitution’s required amendment process, and has simply passed legislation usurping a legislative power not granted ____ a legislative power actually rejected when the Equal Rights amendment was defeated in the 1980s.

JWK

"If the Constitution was ratified under the belief, sedulously propagated on all sides that such protection was afforded, [our constitution’s amendment process] would it not now be a fraud upon the whole people to give a different construction to its powers?"___ Justice Story
Once again, white heterosexual males are the only people the repuke party will tolerate.

JWK

JWK

Right? Why else would thye jump to these wild conclusions? Pretty sure they want to be "forced" into a same sex relationship,

It is absolutely shameful that our sexual deviant crowd has hitched its wagon to the civil rights struggle of African Americans who fought to end distinctions being made based upon race and color.

Now I hear talk about sexual deviants deserving reparations!

JWK

Forum List

Back