Governor DeSantis Backs The "Don't Say Gay" Bill

Golfing Gator thinks I’m saying white culture and white values are better than what they serve in africa or other non white nations?

and I think it is

Now before the lib lynch mob arrives ask me why?

because you are a bigoted piece of shit. That is pretty damn clear.

I'm just amazed how we went from LGBT to race is all.

And it was your fellow rightwing nut that made it so. But of course you cannot say anything to him, that is not fucking allowed

Now you are verging on hysteria

and if so you will never understand what I’m saying

assuming that you even care to understand

Dude, you are the one that equated good character with white character. You cannot walk that back no matter how many times you try.

Welcome to the concept of intersectionality. They are all related, and each tribe has a specific pecking order on the pity/power pole.

Bonus points for clicking off multiple tribes.

You mean something like this....Many immigrants from africa, korea, and latin America are white in their heart

You mean something like this....Many immigrants from africa, korea, and latin America are white in their heart

They share some values common in people of European Ancestry, as do blacks, and others.

And considering many affirmative action plans exclude asians and southeast asians, the left already thinks they are "white" in some cases.

They share some values common in people of European Ancestry, as do blacks, and others.

And considering many affirmative action plans exclude asians and southeast asians, the left already thinks they are "white" in some cases.

So do you agree with the statement I posted or not?

I don't care who said what anymore, can we please get back on topic?

And thats bad because?

we want a country where everyone is on the same page instead of fighting over our differences

or at least I do

Now he’s dropping the F-bomb

which means his feet arent even touching the ground anymore

That is because I had to lift them up to get out the shit you were spilling everywhere.

And thats bad because?

we want a country where everyone is on the same page instead of fighting over our differences

or at least I do

That is bad because character has no color and no race. White is not good and all other bad as you think

So do you agree with the statement I posted or not?

What's wrong with being "white in their heart" I.e. in common with European, or at least European-American values?

I guess I didn't get the memo at the white culture meeting that we were jumping on the cultural appropriation bandwagon and saying you can't copy us.

What's wrong with being "white in their heart" I.e. in common with European, or at least European-American values?

I guess I didn't get the memo at the white culture meeting that we were jumping on the cultural appropriation bandwagon and saying you can't copy us.

What is wrong with being black in their heart or Asian in their heart or Latino in their heart?

Why does he equate white with good and the rest with not good? Or better yet, why do you?

Why should they copy us? Are we the epitome of all that mankind should be so that all other races should copy us?

What is wrong with being black in their heart or Asian in their heart or Latino in their heart?

Why does he equate white with good and the rest with not good? Or better yet, why do you?

This country is European based in culture, with others added in, Look to the messes people are leaving for examples of the bad side of other cultures.

That is bad because character has no color and no race. White is not good and all other bad as you think
In post #162 I wrote :

There are limits to diversity and a need for common values

but the left refuses to see that

and your hair has been on fire ever since

do you really oppose the ide of a common culture based on common values?

Forum List

Back