Governor DeSantis Backs The "Don't Say Gay" Bill

Yet you're not interested in the truth.

Accepting people for who they are and having LGBT be a part of the school curriculum are two entirely different things.
I guess that depend on the curriculum. But exposure to that which you haven’t been exposed is the only way to learn about it. Acceptance comes from understanding. Hate and demonization comes from fear and ignorance

I'm running out of reasons for why this guy should become president someday. I swear as good as Trump was/is, this guy is like a hundred times better than him.

I like Trump as he is a fighter. Unfortunately Trump takes on everybody who says anything negative about him. Consequently he ends up punching down a lot.

Trump ends up as a polarizing candidate you either love or hate. DeSantis is much less obnoxious but still has enough cojones to take on Democrats.

Basically DeSantis is Trump lite with the punch but without the annoying tweets.

I'm running out of reasons for why this guy should become president someday. I swear as good as Trump was/is, this guy is like a hundred times better than him.

This is a great bill… teach kids science, math, reading, writing, history, computer programing, engineering and classes to help them make a living… leave the BS at the door…

Some kids need people to talk to, but that should be left to a school counselor.

Homosexuality is legal in Florida, so there really isn't any point in covering it to warn boys about it.

So what would be the point in covering it?

Let Homo Activists pay for their own promotions to encourage new "gays" to come aboard.

Do you disagree?

i hope you dont judge people on skin color bit rather the content of their character

If he does, that makes him a gigantic hypocrite considering the fact that he is the one telling us not to judge mentally disturbed people. (Which is exactly what I'm going to call them because that's precisely what they are.)

Do you disagree?

i hope you dont judge people on skin color but rather by the content of their character

And character content has no color. That you assigned it one is the part you all are not supposed to say out loud.

You view good character with white people and bad character with all the rest.

why? let parents handle this with children. let school teach, not raise.

Thats the problem. These "parents" aren't teaching their spawns anything.
They're lazy and want other people to do their work for them.
And when other people do their work for them, they bitch, whine, and complain about it.

You can't have it both ways.

And this is why these kids are growing up stupid, illiterate, uneducated, and completely screwed up.

Thats the problem. These "parents" aren't teaching their spawns anything.
They're lazy and want other people to do their work for them.
And when other people do their work for them, they bitch, whine, and complain about it.

You can't have it both ways.

And this is why these kids are growing up stupid, illiterate, uneducated, and completely screwed up.
and you are an example of that.

And character content has no color. That you assigned it one is the part you all are not supposed to say out loud.

You view good character with white people and bad character with all the rest.
I was noticing whats wrong with diversity

too many languages and cultures that relate to skin color do not make America stronger as libs believe but instead make use more divided and weaker

Do you think that character content has a color/race? Is white good and the rest bad? Do you agree with Mac on that?

This is not about race! Stop trying to change the subject! I don't even have a clue what you're talking about anyways. :rolleyes:

Golfing Gator thinks I’m saying white culture and white values are better than what they serve in africa or other non white nations?

and I think it is

Now before the lib lynch mob arrives ask me why?

This is not about race! Stop trying to change the subject! I don't even have a clue what you're talking about anyways. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the concept of intersectionality. They are all related, and each tribe has a specific pecking order on the pity/power pole.

Bonus points for clicking off multiple tribes.

Yes, and you showed that you want everyone to be like you...straight and white.
Now you are verging on hysteria

and if so you will never understand what I’m saying

assuming that you even care to understand

Welcome to the concept of intersectionality. They are all related, and each tribe has a specific pecking order on the pity/power pole.

Bonus points for clicking off multiple tribes.

I'm just amazed how we went from LGBT to race is all.

Forum List

Back