Governor DeSantis Backs The "Don't Say Gay" Bill

1. World history is not a religion.
2. So you want to erase history too huh? The US Constitution says that America was founded on capitalism. After one hell of a fight that is. (And I thought that I didn't pay enough attention in school, give me a break! You need to go back to it. :rolleyes: )
Religion is mentioned in world history. That’s a problem. The constitution does not mention capitalism. We were founded on democracy. We probably shouldn’t teach democracy either. That’s for parents to decide what their kids are exposed to.

I guess that depend on the curriculum. But exposure to that which you haven’t been exposed is the only way to learn about it. Acceptance comes from understanding. Hate and demonization comes from fear and ignorance
you fear and are, ignorant of Trump?

Religion is mentioned in world history. That’s a problem. The constitution does not mention capitalism. We were founded on democracy. We probably shouldn’t teach democracy either. That’s for parents to decide what their kids are exposed to.

Sure there's history in religion, but that's not what I was taught in school and the rest of the stuff you said is just a bunch of nonsense. And besides that, I'm just curious,.. do you have any other flavor besides sarcasm?

Parents absolutely suck at preparing kids for adulthood. That's why they have always handed them off to strangers who will tell them they are not special little angels and that life is going to be hard and lonely.

I spent 20 years in the Marine Corps. A pretty darn diverse set of people as you will find, rich and poor and white and brown and black and every other color that people can be. We had a common value, but never once was anyone told they needed to be more "white of heart", never once was anyone ask to not be Latino or Black or Asian. It is that diversity that makes us great.
You had a unifying thread - The Corps

the Marine Corps dates back to the formation of America and is what it is

it does not contort itself to conform to what individuals want it to be

they conform to the Corps

agreed?

Meaning you think the 90% who are already here should change to fit the newcomers?

Meaning I do not think people have to change totally to fit in. We all do not have to act and think and talk exactly alike. Variety is the spice of life. Your desire for America sounds like hell on earth.

You had a unifying thread - The Corps

the Marine Corps dates back to the formation of America and is what it is

it does not contort itself to conform to what individuals want it to be

they conform to the Corps

agreed?

And yet they we all maintained our individual identity. That is the key to our strength. That is why when the LT gets shot the Sgt can take over without missing a beat.

As far as I can see you dont concede thst they should change at all

your idea for America is Humpty Dumpty

We all change constantly, that cannot be stopped. What I do not want is everyone in the country to think alike, and talk alike and like the same things.

Life without diversity dies off...

oh, and I do not want everyone to be "white of heart".

Nope, not at all. My first roommate in Okinawa Japan was a black Muslim guy that was really into martial arts. Pretty much a dick and I found out he was really into martial arts because he had called some PFC to meet behind the squad bay and settle their argument. He got his ass kicked!

My best friend and fellow trouble maker from that same unit was a good old boy from deep in the heart of Georgia. Still friends to this day with him.

I have lived all over the world, there are good and bad people of every color and race. I grew up in Iran, some of the most amazing people I have ever known were there. I have lived in Japan and Korea. They are all good people.

What is most telling of all is that in your eyes American = White.

American culture is based on European culture, with other added inputs. And yes, European = white.

You will make Mac so happy by being so "white of heart".

I'm white, so that's a crime now?

Our country was founded by Europeans and tempered by every other culture out there.

Why are you implying racism when I say we are a European based country and culture?

Isn't that what this is saying?

Because schools focus too much on this and school should be a place where you learn facts and that everyone is either born a boy or a girl. Not about all the fake nonexistent genders out there. :rolleyes:
Do gay people exist??

Do gay teachers even exist??

I think kids need to be sheltered from the concepts of gay this and gay that.....

Unless of course they are bullying a kid because he or she acts gay or something......a kid can't be a kid unless he can pick on the gay kid because he throws funny.....that is what makes us real Americans

I'm white, so that's a crime now?

Our country was founded by Europeans and tempered by every other culture out there.

Why are you implying racism when I say we are a European based country and culture?
Probably because European countries for centuries never referred to themselves as white....Nor did they all share this "white European" common interest thing either.....

The real question is...why is there this need to make up these artificial racial constructs now??

What happened to that "Nationalism" that you folks claimed to love

Probably because European countries for centuries never referred to themselves as white....Nor did they all share this "white European" common interest thing either.....

The real question is...why is there this need to make up these artificial racial constructs now??

What happened to that "Nationalism" that you folks claimed to love

When the left decided to classify people as what they are instead of who they are, this is the result they got.

When the pity/power system was imposed on us, they unleashed this bullshit, and now have to deal with it.

The thing is they forgot individuals don't have to go along for the ride, so just because a person is black doesn't mean they will go lockstep with progressive policies because certain black "leaders" are progressive.

Just like abortion rights people automatically all women are for abortion, and any woman who thinks otherwise isn't really a woman at all.

Parents absolutely suck at preparing kids for adulthood. That's why they have always handed them off to strangers who will tell them they are not special little angels and that life is going to be hard and lonely.
sorry your life sucks. why don't YOU do something about it?

Forum List

Back