Governor Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide

The country is in a mess since he took over. He hasn't done one positive thing for this country in six months. When Trump was in office, it was like we were getting positive things done all the time, or at least attempts at positive things unless stopped by the Democrats. The less people that vote for representation based on a personality contest the better. If we had a bit smarter country and voted on people based on past record and leadership skills, we would all be much better off today.
Like what positive things?

Increase the national debt during a time of surplus?

Angry white guy tweetering?

Fucking up trade agreements?

Speeding up Iran's march to nukes?

Pissing off allies and coddling dictators?

Blowing Putin?

Lying?

Graft?

Putting family members in charge of everything?

Trying to fuck his daughter?

Ignoring Climate Change?

Losing the House and Senate?

Like what positive things?

Increase the national debt during a time of surplus?

Angry white guy tweetering?

Fucking up trade agreements?

Speeding up Iran's march to nukes?

Pissing off allies and coddling dictators?

Blowing Putin?

Lying?

Graft?

Putting family members in charge of everything?

Trying to fuck his daughter?

Ignoring Climate Change?

Losing the House and Senate?

I'm not going to respond to your laundry list, half of which are lies. Instead I'll post truths, such as the best economy in 50 years until Joe's buddies sent their virus to this country, a million more jobs than Americans who could possible do them which has never happened in my entire life, reasonable fuel prices which we no longer have, a secured border thanks to all of Trump's successful policies that Dementia reversed that created this crisis today, several stock market records with a new high in median household income, the first President to ever meet a leader of North Korea to try and work out a nuclear arms deal; it didn't work, but he did stop test firing his missiles, signed eight contracts with potential vaccine creators in July 2020 guaranteeing that Americans came first when the vaccines were approved. He promised us a vaccine by the end of the year, and instead, we had two by the end of the year. Got us out of that idiotic peace accord which would have given the world influence over our manufacturing, and yes, that stupid Iran deal which they violated on several occasions with no condition that we could do no inspections to make sure they weren't making any advancements, the list goes on and on.

Now that we are trying to beat this virus, the BP estimates that by the end of the year, we will have 2 million more illegals in this country and many of them carrying some form of the virus. These are not just people from south American countries, the BP is apprehending people from all over the world. Under catch and release that the communists brought back, the BP is not allowed to hold any positive tested immigrants. They must release them on demand, and Dementia is busing them all over the country coast to coast. Our gasoline prices are 30% higher since he took office, and higher in several places in the country. He is using our military as show props at the Capital to try and keep the invasion lasting as long as possible for political reasons. They refuse to give us the name of the officer that shot the unarmed female military vet, and refuse to release over 1400 hours of Capital video to the Congress yet alone the American people. His war on women include forcing schools to allow weirdos in dresses to compete in female athletics robbing real girls of a trophy they worked so hard for and quite possibly a college scholarship. We have a near 6% unemployment rate and a huge labor shortage because the commies are paying workers to stay home instead of getting a job, which of course is instrumental in our out of control inflation problem we have today.

The country is a complete mess, just admit it.

Just because a man acts appropriately with women while in office doesn't make him mother Theresa. It makes him a decent human being. Trump was not at Epstein's. He shared a flight with him one time. Trump kicked the asshole out of Mar-A-Lago for making moves on one of his staff years ago. They haven't spoken since up to Epstein's murder.

No, Dementia is not siding with Cuomo, but the Communist party doesn't want him around any longer and they are all throwing Cuomo under the bus. Cuomo was getting so popular until all this came up he may have been able to challenge Dementia in a primary and actually win. Much like Trump, Cuomo is a threat to them. That's why they want him to retire already and get out of the picture.
g19incc5idf71.jpg

Just because a man acts appropriately with women while in office doesn't make him mother Theresa. It makes him a decent human being. Trump was not at Epstein's. He shared a flight with him one time. Trump kicked the asshole out of Mar-A-Lago for making moves on one of his staff years ago. They haven't spoken since up to Epstein's murder.

No, Dementia is not siding with Cuomo, but the Communist party doesn't want him around any longer and they are all throwing Cuomo under the bus. Cuomo was getting so popular until all this came up he may have been able to challenge Dementia in a primary and actually win. Much like Trump, Cuomo is a threat to them. That's why they want him to retire already and get out of the picture.
Here we Go again. The communists have axed him and want him gone.
How do you conspiracy theorists get any rest? You must lie there constantly dreaming them up. Have you ever thought he could be guilty and is going anyway?

There are photos all over the net with Trump at epsteins. Because he was your precious president, he could do no wrong or you were prepared to pardon him for his previous sexual exploits. How kind and considerate of you. Not to mention your lies and hypocrisy.

I’m sure you have Links to evidence that Trump was intimidating his employees.
We were talking sexual harrassment. Sexual assault even, in Trump's case. Dont try that sissy dodge. I want to hear your lame ass excuse why that should be ignored.

You wrote off Kavanaugh's accuser using personal smears. I want to see how much work you will do to write off 26 women you know nothing about.

Here we Go again. The communists have axed him and want him gone.
How do you conspiracy theorists get any rest? You must lie there constantly dreaming them up. Have you ever thought he could be guilty and is going anyway?

There are photos all over the net with Trump at epsteins. Because he was your precious president, he could do no wrong or you were prepared to pardon him for his previous sexual exploits. How kind and considerate of you. Not to mention your lies and hypocrisy.

He was at a party at Epstein's once and that was almost 30 years ago. It's you with the conspiracy lies about Trump and Epstein because the MSM tells you something, and you believe it without question. So I'll post a link about their very distant relationship, but since you won't read it, just this excerpt from your bogus claim that Trump was flying around all over the place with Epstein:

The flight logs showed that Trump flew on Epstein’s plane at least once — from Palm Beach to Newark, New Jersey, in January 1997.

And what's that, a 2.5 hour flight? Geeze.

We were talking sexual harrassment. Sexual assault even, in Trump's case. Dont try that sissy dodge. I want to hear your lame ass excuse why that should be ignored.

You wrote off Kavanaugh's accuser using personal smears. I want to see how much work you will do to write off 26 women you know nothing about.
Kavanaugh's accuser confessed that she was drunk as a sailor and didn't remember anything....but he did it anyway.

I rarely worked for anybody in Wall Street prior to the 2000's that didn't promote anyone based on sexual favors.

My actual issue with Andrew Cuomo is that he committed murder.

Kavanaugh's accuser confessed that she was drunk as a sailor and didn't remember anything....but he did it anyway.

I rarely worked for anybody in Wall Street prior to the 2000's that didn't promote anyone based on sexual favors.

My actual issue with Andrew Cuomo is that he committed murder.
Haha, dodge dodge dodge, then a helping of silly bullshit. Figures. Dont worry, you demonstrated exactly what i knew you would.

Its was not a sexual harassments claim, he was accused of being an attempted rapist. Even if he sexually harrassed someone he should not be sitting on a bench.
he didn’t is either

the accurser’s own witness debunked her story

Haha, dodge dodge dodge, then a helping of silly bullshit. Figures. Dont worry, you demonstrated exactly what i knew you would.
You post as though you are of significance to my existence.
I simply am not concerned about sexual harassment; I am concerned about a person's ability to perform the task to which they are assigned.
It well known that the Cuomos believe they are God's gift to the opposite sex.
There's a solution...resign.
I am shocked that CNN and MSNBC are keeping this "scandal" alive for a few days.
You should be letting them know you are disappointed that they are pursuing Cuomo.

Kavanaugh should have been excluded from the bench due to temperament. Cuomo is a boorish man in the same vein as the former president.

If the former president's transgressions got swept under the rug....why shouldn't his?
haha i love it! falsely accuse a man of rape and then when he gets mad at you claim he’s unfit for losing his temper! haha

you assclowns are funny!

and now you bash Cuomo!? haha after calling him the gold standard! haha

Much of a scumbag as the guy is I dont believe "accusations" anymore by anyone about anything.

In the past 5 years there is constantly, and I mean constantly someone accusing someone of something. Most of the time it never turns into anything or any actual trials happen. So when it comes to accusations I have become a victim blamer.

Dont show me an accusation, show me the trial verdict. Thats my new motto.

Much of a scumbag as the guy is I dont believe "accusations" anymore by anyone about anything.

In the past 5 years there is constantly, and I mean constantly someone accusing someone of something. Most of the time it never turns into anything or any actual trials happen. So when it comes to accusations I have become a victim blamer.

Dont show me an accusation, show me the trial verdict. Thats my new motto.

I don't believe any accusations made years and even many years ago. But what I would like to see is these hypocrite leftists apply the same standards to Democrats as they do Republicans which is guilty until proven innocent. The rules change with these people though.

My body--my decision, but only when it comes to abortion and not getting a vaccine.
It's nobody's business what a leader does on his own time, as long as he does his job, except when it's a Republican.
We have to always believe the woman.

LOL you will defend any democrat and try to divert the conversation, Kavanaugh and Coumo have nothing in common. For one thing no investigation found any evidence Kavanaugh did anything. For another Kavanaugh accusations were 40 years old from people proven to either be lying or mistaken or with absolutely no cooberating evidence while Coumo is current with tons of actual evidence.

Forum List

Back