Governor Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide

You posted that I was a President Biden yes man. I asked for an example of it.

Your example seems to be the same as QOP evidence of 2020 voter fraud…..nothing.
All you do is suck Biden’s cock.
Criticize Biden.

The dude has had his fingers where they don't belong about a thousand times. Pull the plug, dog. The Cuomo family is officially toast,

Stop describing yourself and state 3 Biden policies you disagree with to prove you're not a LibBot.
We read your posts and we all know you never disagree with Biden...ever.
Dude, you stated that I was a yes man. YOU have to provide evidence that backs your assertion. I am not required to fill in your argument.

Dude, you stated that I was a yes man. YOU have to provide evidence that backs your assertion. I am not required to fill in your argument.
Dude, you're Mentally Ill.
No matter what Biden does, it's A-Ok with you.
He opens up the Southern Border and allows 10s of thousands of trespassers with COVID into the US and you can't criticize him.
He opens up international flights to nations that are anti-vaccination and you can't criticize him.
He's printing money like it going out of style and prices at the supermarket have doubled in the last week and you can't criticize him.
He wants to send billions of dollars to other nations rather than care for US citizens who are living in poverty and you can't criticize him.

You and your ilk are so full of crap it's so embarrassing I'm hoping you're not really a US citizen.

With equal protection of the laws in our at-will employment States for unemployment compensation, even issues like these would be less in occurrence since Labor (as the least wealthy) would still have recourse to that rational choice under our form of Capitalism. Employment really would be at-will and there would be less perceived need to litigate.

Dude, you're Mentally Ill.
No matter what Biden does, it's A-Ok with you.
He opens up the Southern Border and allows 10s of thousands of trespassers with COVID into the US and you can't criticize him.
He opens up international flights to nations that are anti-vaccination and you can't criticize him.
He's printing money like it going out of style and prices at the supermarket have doubled in the last week and you can't criticize him.
He wants to send billions of dollars to other nations rather than care for US citizens who are living in poverty and you can't criticize him.

You and your ilk are so full of crap it's so embarrassing I'm hoping you're not really a US citizen.
Embarrassing is posting like you do. You post like a semi-educated 20ish boi.

Embarrassing is posting like you do. You post like a semi-educated 20ish boi.
Weak, typical LibBot ad hominem.
Try posting information.
You’re are stating by avoiding the issue that you never disagree with Biden.

All women must be believed.

#hertoo

Good for Cuomo. It couldn't have happened to a more POS scumbag.

latest
So you believe the dozens of women who accused Trump??

Weak, typical LibBot ad hominem.
Try posting information.
You’re are stating by avoiding the issue that you never disagree with Biden.
You have been challenged by me to provide proof that YOU posted that I was a yes man to President Biden.

You have provided no evidence so far.

Forum List

Back