Governor Chris Sununu Orders New Hampshire Liquor Stores To Remove Russian Spirits From Shelves...that'll get Vladimir Putin to surrender, folks!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine is halting the state’s purchase and sale of Russian vodka. New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu announced a similar ban earlier...Putin pushed to a wall...surrenders! /sarcasm

FMjNJwsWUAMjh0p

• Banned
folks are pouring out their vodka. Putin is shaking in his boots!

Every little bit helps----

If we could just get Biden to figure this out and make us energy independent like we were under TRump-------but atlas Biden takes bribes so he won't.

China is up next to attack---boycotting Russian and Chinese products does hurt them

Don't forget the Russian salad dressing too. Stupid asses.

Hey Sleepy.... what about the 550,000 bbl/day of oil we buy from Russia now? We could shut that down in a few months.... ah never mind ya demented pedophile.

Party and grift before country.... we get it.

Don't forget the Russian salad dressing too. Stupid asses.

Hey Sleepy.... what about the 550,000 bbl/day of oil we buy from Russia now? We could shut that down in a few months.... ah never mind ya demented pedophile.

Party and grift before country.... we get it.
The answer is obvious, PUMP MORE U.S. OIL!!!!!!
STOP BUYING RUSSIAN OIL & GAS, DUH.

Biden is earning the $3.6m that the Moscow mayor's wife wired to the Bidens.

What a dumbass. Hating all things Russia is not the way forward. This sort of petty emotion driven garbage just shows how far left this country has moved. Pathetic.

What a dumbass. Hating all things Russia is not the way forward. This sort of petty emotion driven garbage just shows how far left this country has moved. Pathetic.
Russia's economy is very tenuous, its basically a gas station masquerading as a country, as McCain said.
Every dollar we take out of Russia's tiny economy helps.

Xiden can hit them much harder by pumping more oil & gas.

We'll see if he earns that $3.6m the Moscow mayor's wife wired the Bidens by not pumping more.

Russia's economy is very tenuous, its basically a gas station masquerading as a country, as McCain said.
Every dollar we take out of Russia's tiny economy helps.

Xiden can hit them much harder by pumping more oil & gas.

We'll see if he earns that $3.6m the Moscow mayor's wife wired the Bidens by not pumping more.
Why should we? We are not at war with Russia. Poking the nuclear bear to desperation isn't wise, unless you like mushroom clouds in your backyard.

Building Russia hate is easy, ending it, not so much. Although it's rather interesting, our government took the exact opposite approach towards the citizens in countries we were at war with. In fact they bent over backwards to limit Islamophobia. Such hypocrisy should be shunned, not embraced.

Why should we? We are not at war with Russia. Poking the nuclear bear to desperation isn't wise, unless you like mushroom clouds in your backyard.

Building Russia hate is easy, ending it, not so much. Although it's rather interesting, our government took the exact opposite approach towards the citizens in countries we were at war with. In fact they bent over backwards to limit Islamophobia. Such hypocrisy should be shunned, not embraced.
Are you spoofing Trump? (being friends with Russia??)

We should because Putin viciously is attacking Ukraine.

I'm not afraid of mushroom clouds because MAD has worked and will work.

We don't hate Russians, just Putin and his stooges.

Islamophobia was due to terrorism and not knowing which Muslims would explode, we don't have any exploding Russians yet.

Are you spoofing Trump? (being friends with Russia??)

We should because Putin viciously is attacking Ukraine.

I'm not afraid of mushroom clouds because MAD has worked and will work.

We don't hate Russians, just Putin and his stooges.

Islamophobia was due to terrorism and not knowing which Muslims would explode, we don't have any exploding Russians yet.

I don't support long term foreign entanglements. This is a European problem and once again we are getting dragged in. There is no benefit for the US.

We've invaded countries with flimsy excuses. Our hypocrisy has created enemies around the world. Sooner or later they are simply not going to accept it and work together to end it.

Russia and China both have hypersonic first strike capabilities, that changes the MAD dynamic. The Cold War is over, and Cold War thinking is unreliable going forward.

I guess we can't complain if Russians start exploding if all they see is media driven hate.

What a fucking moron. All that does is hurt liquor manufacturing and it's employers. It isn't like that liquor puts millions right in Putin's pocket or anything. The people who make it aren't funding war with the profits or out fighting. They are just regular people.

That's just some dumbass pandering right there.

He better ban oil and natural gas also since Biden decided to cut domestic oil production and buy more from Russia. That would effect Putin more. But he won't do that because he wants to publicly path himself on the back without actually doing anything with a real effect.

He should be more worried about America's problems. Not the Ukraines.

I don't support long term foreign entanglements. This is a European problem and once again we are getting dragged in. There is no benefit for the US.
We've invaded countries with flimsy excuses. Our hypocrisy has created enemies around the world. Sooner or later they are simply not going to accept it and work together to end it.
Russia and China both have hypersonic first strike capabilities, that changes the MAD dynamic. The Cold War is over, and Cold War thinking is unreliable going forward.
I guess we can't complain if Russians start exploding if all they see is media driven hate.
1. Totally agree its primarily a European problem, they bought Putin's gas and oil and created the monster that they want us to deal with. True again that our NATO obligations are dragging us in. The potential benefit to the US is getting a nicer Russia without Putin. Putin needs a bullet thru his head ASAP.

2. We invaded Iraq to get rid of Saddam. He had no friends in the ME, they joined our coalition. Only Iran, whose hate for Israel is consuming them, fits your opposition coalition. I'm blanking on any other countries to join Iran??? No one on the planet can match NATO militarily.

3. We have more than enough nukes to take out both Russia and China many times over with our "triad'. The MAD dynamic is still very much in effect
1645975608226.png

4. I don't expect to see any exploding Russians. They aren't stupid.

Every little bit helps. We were able to send a message loud and clear across the Atlantic when we started boycotting French things back in 2003.

1. Totally agree its primarily a European problem, they bought Putin's gas and oil and created the monster that they want us to deal with. True again that our NATO obligations are dragging us in. The potential benefit to the US is getting a nicer Russia without Putin. Putin needs a bullet thru his head ASAP.

2. We invaded Iraq to get rid of Saddam. He had no friends in the ME, they joined our coalition. Only Iran, whose hate for Israel is consuming them, fits your opposition coalition. I'm blanking on any other countries to join Iran??? No one on the planet can match NATO militarily.

3. We have more than enough nukes to take out both Russia and China many times over with our "triad'. The MAD dynamic is still very much in effect
View attachment 608100

4. I don't expect to see any exploding Russians. They aren't stupid.
Putin doesn't need to die, that's ridiculous. Whoever is next is likely worse.

Not everything comes down to military might. The greatest threat to the US is numerous countries dropping the dollar as the reserve currency, particularly petroleum producers and China. Destroy the petro dollar and destroy the American economy. As to military threats, North Korea is not an easy fight, due to terrain. China can do what we are doing in Ukraine, sell weapons, and advise. They could start a separate front. Add in others, like Iran, and the US is stretched to or beyond the limit. None of them have to act in concert. You grossly over-estimate the strength of NATO, the Europeans have not been keeping up.

Unstoppable first strike can cripple our ability to launch any retaliation, that's the whole point. This is something China and Russia actually have now, that defense is still in testing.

True, exploding Russians would be very unlikely, sabotaging Russians are something else.

folks are pouring out their vodka. Putin is shaking in his boots!

This asshole is dumping Stolichnaya, which I believe is produced in Latvia, a NATO state... It's owned by Yuri Shefler, a Russian born billionaire who moved to Luxembourg when Putin came to power.

Next thing you know, they'll be dumping Smirnoff... Made in America...

This asshole is dumping Stolichnaya, which I believe is produced in Latvia, a NATO state... It's owned by Yuri Shefler, a Russian born billionaire who moved to Luxembourg when Putin came to power.

Next thing you know, they'll be dumping Smirnoff... Made in America...
didn't know that either myself!

Forum List

Back