Government Take-Over of Rental Housing

Advocacy groups see things only in their own way. With these issues my main hope is that they remain local. Regarding housing, for example, I'm not for those in Washington DC deciding where low-cost housing belongs here in Arizona.
Exactly. We can at least avoid creating a federal feeding trough for corporate interests - which is the usual result of this shit.

Poor people still spend money and contribute to the multiplier effect. Right-wingers simply appeal to ignorance and are willing to propagate any gossip, hearsay, and soothsay.
Poor people spend less money and consume more than they contribute. Poor people are bad with money like youre bad with women

Poor people spend less money and consume more than they contribute. Poor people are bad with money like youre bad with women
Full employment of capital resources can only be a good thing for our economy as demonstrated by the multiplier effect.

And, I am a volcel not an incel. Women are simply not equal enough since we know they can Talk and make appointments, but would rather get used by all of the other ones instead.

Full employment of capital resources can only be a good thing for our economy as demonstrated by the multiplier effect.

And, I am a volcel not an incel. Women are simply not equal enough since we know they can Talk and make appointments, but would rather get used by all of the other ones instead.
Like I said poor people are just people who are bad with money and you hate women

Advocacy groups see things only in their own way. With these issues my main hope is that they remain local. Regarding housing, for example, I'm not for those in Washington DC deciding where low-cost housing belongs here in Arizona.

I always try to wear other peoples shoes. I look at it from the renters point of view, the landlords point of view, and the taxpayers point of view. You can't offer any solutions by being myopic and only looking at it from your point of view.

I've been a landlord now for 27 years. I was a renter 15 years before that. My rental property that I own now is a place I rented for 10 years before I bought it. Outside of those who own multiple apartment buildings, landlords are not getting filthy rich off their investments. Most of what we collect goes to pay bills. Renters don't realize that so they insist we keep our prices low so they have a place to live. Wait a minute! If we keep our prices low enough for you to live on, we can't make any profit at all. It defeats the entire purpose of making an investment.

The idea of “on the verge” is a faked emotion. If you are in housing then you are staying. There is no “verge” there. If you can’t afford what you want then there is no verge there. Landlords charge what market bears. If your area averages $3,000 per month rent then the notion that landlords are “gouging” at 4,500 is nonsense and does not occur
This is yet another in a long line of fake crisis designed to boost those who can’t cut it and punish the industrious who have acquired rental property.

I always try to wear other peoples shoes. I look at it from the renters point of view, the landlords point of view, and the taxpayers point of view. You can't offer any solutions by being myopic and only looking at it from your point of view.

I've been a landlord now for 27 years. I was a renter 15 years before that. My rental property that I own now is a place I rented for 10 years before I bought it. Outside of those who own multiple apartment buildings, landlords are not getting filthy rich off their investments. Most of what we collect goes to pay bills. Renters don't realize that so they insist we keep our prices low so they have a place to live. Wait a minute! If we keep our prices low enough for you to live on, we can't make any profit at all. It defeats the entire purpose of making an investment.
You are not supposed to make a profit on your large monetary investment. That irks lib loons and is not “fair”

The idea of “on the verge” is a faked emotion. If you are in housing then you are staying. There is no “verge” there. If you can’t afford what you want then there is no verge there. Landlords charge what market bears. If your area averages $3,000 per month rent then the notion that landlords are “gouging” at 4,500 is nonsense and does not occur
This is yet another in a long line of fake crisis designed to boost those who can’t cut it and punish the industrious who have acquired rental property.

Sure. Who felt sorry for us landlords during the housing bubble? I lost several really great tenants who bought houses for 0% down. Trying to find even a half-way decent tenant was nearly impossible. I had units sitting here for several months while I was losing a ton of money. It created a rental war where you kept lowering your price to get potential tenants to take your rental instead of the dozens of others.

We never insisted government give us aid during those trying times. It comes with the territory. Now that landlords are making up those losses, all of a sudden we need government to come in and start price controls so we can't make up our loses.

Forum List

Back