Government Disinformation Board Determines All Criticism Of Government Disinformation Board To Be Disinformation

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
article-11166-1.jpg

Beware of disinformation......

After years of disinformation from the media and Big Tech (now that Elon Musk bought Twitter) the White House is taking steps to head-off disinformation.....

"Nina Jankowicz, President of the Board, concluded the ruling by singing a song to the tune of “Supercalifragilistic” from Mary Poppins. The lyrics, in part, were: “People think our lovely board is somehow quite atrocious, we conclude they suffer from a terrible psychosis, so we will come down on them in ways that are ferocious, please excuse my singing as I’ve got bad halitosis.”

Yeah lady...you said it first....I bet your breath stinks. But one thing is clear...you sound and act like a nutcase

Babylonbee made fun of the source of disinformation in this country.....the federal government and their corrupt media.

And once again, this just show me that Biden is not in control. He is not the one making policies or choosing appointments.
This is not someone Biden would align himself with at any point in his career.
Biden has never been a fringe member of the Senate. Moderate and mostly centered his entire career.
You will not convince me he suddenly became the most leftist President we have ever seen. Jimmy Carter would have NEVER made an appointment like this. Obama would have never chose her.
This smells of either Harris, or a group of underlings that are the real power of the Biden administration.

We're thirty-eight years past 1984, that George Orwell wrote about, where freedom is slavery and ignorance is strength. Freaks are running the universities, the White House, the media, even Disneyland and Netflix.

Forum List

Back