Myorkis reveals DHS has "Disinformation Governance Board" to combat disinformation targeting minority communities.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some lawsuits against the MOT. I think in this election year we'll see Biden and the democrats throwing all kinds of shit out there, knowing full well it's unconstitutional or an overreach of executive authority. But they don't care, they just wanna look good enough to get re-elected.

I don't think it's gonna work though.

the dems like to create agencies that get cozy with russians and the chinese so they can milk millions from them.
That's all this is.
Watch the moron dems get rich from this office and then tell you you can't say ****

The thing that woke me up was how quickly little Beta male Trudeau showed his dictatorial side. We knew he had stated admiration for the Chicoms in being able to make quick progress by dictating to the masses. But I and most people could have never predicted the OVERREACH that turd did to shut down a peaceful demonstration. Complete with villifying them, physically abusing them, financially RUINING them and shutting down ALL DISSIDENT SOURCES OF INFO -- including a "Go Fund Me" for gas money, food, entertainment.

There is a certain ARROGANCE of leadership now in the West now that they've tasted UNLIMITED POWERS because of COVID. And they are all as HIGH on power as the folks in Lord of the Rings. SOME -- like Cuomo have fallen. Fauci NEEDS to fall. But now this arrogance of power is SYSTEMIC in our government and must be removed.

Question: What powers does this advisory board actually have to silence anyone?

What business does the GOVERMENT HAVE "fact-checking" or propagandizing while THEY ARE the major source of DISINFORMATION?

It's Dept of HOMELAND SECURITY you ninny. They can put you on TERRORIST WATCH LIST before you have a chance to respond. Turn the IRS on you. Get Zuckerbird to CANCEL you.

Answer the question above.

Last edited:
Nina Jankowicz is the new head of our Disinformation part of Homeland Security & actively was involved in the disinformation campaign about Hunters laptop.
She's a SJW wokester who loves a good lie & thinks she's some sort of performer.
What could go wrong with putting this delusional progbot in charge of our 1st Amendment rights?
Orwell is a blueprint for these evil Uniparty idiots

She is a major head case. That's why they hired her. She's the biggest PROMOTER OF DISINFORMATION that they could find. NOTICE -- they didn't require race or sex or gender to FILL THIS position. That's because it BENEFITS THEM -- AND NOT US !!!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised to see some lawsuits against the MOT. I think in this election year we'll see Biden and the democrats throwing all kinds of shit out there, knowing full well it's unconstitutional or an overreach of executive authority. But they don't care, they just wanna look good enough to get re-elected.

I don't think it's gonna work though.

CANT WAIT for the courts. It's CONGRESSs' job to make this not happen. And we need to tell ALL our reps -- Dem or Repub -- that THEIR JOBS DEPEND ON making sure this CABAL of quackery never has their FIRST meeting.

When's the last time that adulterous old bastard Trump went to church?

He never attended on a regular basis because there's no cash in it for him.

Thanks for letting me rub your nose in your own hypocrisy.
This thread is not about Trump, dimwitted progtard.

Committees like this have been watching the left for decades. What have they done to silence us? Nothing. You just can't take it that the government is finally taking right wing extremism seriously. You wanted to be taken seriously didn't you? After 1/6 you don't get to go back to everyone laughing off all your civil war 2.0 talk.
Bullshit.

There is no right wing extremism in this country.

What there is though, is left wing domestic terrorism.

Then this is probably gonna get my monthly printed chocolate milli worm bar ration cut
dmdmmfnvnvnnvnff.jpeg

I DO.. I see the connection to minority communities. Dems are losing Hispanics/Blacks/Jews/ and other token "base" supporters in UNPRECEDENTED numbers. This is a 2022/2024 CAMPAIGN OFFICE paid for by YOU !!!!!

I think their emphasis will be on keeping all these votes "on the plantation" in the great continuing spirit of the party of slavery, the Confederacy, Jim Crow and Segregation. Same shit happened right after the Civil War with Dems GROVELING to freed blacks for their support.

This 1984 Orwellian play is chilling and MUST BE STOPPED and KILLED before it happens. Stop posting on USMB until you go TELL all your representatives -- Democrat or Republican that you will OPPOSE their re-election with all your might if they dont ABORT this spawn from dictatorial hell before it holds its first meeting.

This IS where the line has to be drawn.

Americas voice will be heard.

The Gestapo is actively crushing protest against the democrat Reich. 734 political prisoners rot in the Gulags

The Oligarchy using big tech to silence all dissent on social media

A Ministry of Truth to punish thoughts and words contrary to the Reich.

America will be heard - our voice or our guns.

Forum List

Back