Myorkis reveals DHS has "Disinformation Governance Board" to combat disinformation targeting minority communities.

My question is: WTF does this have to do with HOMELAND SECURITY?

This administration is using almost every Government agency at their disposal to combat any information they deem "disinformation". Can anyone explain why DHS is involved in information targeting any community in the US?

Mayorkas testifies DHS is creating 'Disinformation Governance Board'

The news comes two days after Tesla CEO Elon Musk secured a $44 billion deal to buy Twitter​

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas testified Wednesday that the Department of Homeland Security is creating a "Disinformation Governance Board" to combat misinformation ahead of the 2022 midterms.

Mayorkas appeared before the House Appropriations Subcommittee to discuss the fiscal 2023 budget for the Department of Homeland Security.

Rep. Lauren Underwood, D-Ill., cited reports on how minority communities are being targeted in misinformation campaigns and asked Mayorkas what DHS will do to address it.

Mayorkas said a "Disinformation Governance Board" had recently been created and will be led by Undersecretary for Policy Rob Silvers co-chair with principal deputy general counsel Jennifer Gaskill.

"The goal is to bring the resources of (DHS) together to address this threat," Mayorkas said, adding that the department is focused on the spread of disinformation in minority communities

Mayorkas testifies DHS is creating 'Disinformation Governance Board'
Today on Dennis Prager Talk Radio as usual Mr. Prager
brought " clarity " and insight into a viewpoint one won't
locate at too many places/Because it's too apparent and
rational.Can't have any of that now.
A very obvious blunder that Mayorkas makes.He never
cited ANY Examples as to what in the frick he's talking about.
As in preventing what " domestic Threat " to our Republic.
Never once citing " what Threat " and from where.
From maybe Timbukto.
Plus Mayorkas also erred in not detailing with what he
meant by DHS has already had in use this " disinformation
squad " over the years.Then why the seeming need
to create public hysteria over a new version of this
MInistry of Truth.

I find it kinda funny that Golfing Gator went apoplectic at the Florida legislature voting to treat Disney the same as every other corporation in Florida calling it censorship, and yet is AWOL in this thread about his Vegetable Messiah forming the Ministry of Truth and putting a RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA propogandist in charge of it.
THE Only reason a truly Great Governor went to this
extreme with Disney is entirely because Disney went
overboard.And has been the Last few years.Chalk it up
to enough is enough.
Good Governors won't allow their states to be
experimenting grounds for Wokeness.
Especially given that one of The Most absurd
and harmful experiments in American history took place
with this Pandemic Exercise.Those Lockdowns hurt many
aspects of Americana.Crippled our Economy and
created new forms of Depression for our Youth.
A Created exercise who origins were bandied about in
a N.Y.city hotel { The Pierre } in mid-october 2019.
By Bill and Melinda Gates and Johns Hopkins.
A tabletop discussion { seldom mentioned } Called :
* Event 201

* Friday Oct.18,2019

Today on Dennis Prager Talk Radio as usual Mr. Prager
brought " clarity " and insight into a viewpoint one won't
locate at too many places/Because it's too apparent and
rational.Can't have any of that now.
A very obvious blunder that Mayorkas makes.He never
cited ANY Examples as to what in the frick he's talking about.
As in preventing what " domestic Threat " to our Republic.
Never once citing " what Threat " and from where.
From maybe Timbukto.
Plus Mayorkas also erred in not detailing with what he
meant by DHS has already had in use this " disinformation
squad " over the years.Then why the seeming need
to create public hysteria over a new version of this
MInistry of Truth.
It wasn't a mistake, it was intentional.

Hitler, Goering, and now Biden...The Democrats have truly become an undeniable enemy of the Constitutional Republic if the US....

Anyone else find it odd Putin just targets minority communities?

Anyone else find it odd Putin just targets minority communities?
Well mostly he murders everyone in his way equally, he's just concentrated on the minority non Ethnic Russians in Donbas and the south.

He didn't have any problem flattening whatever else was in his way before pulling back to concentrate on them.

I find it kinda funny that Golfing Gator went apoplectic at the Florida legislature voting to treat Disney the same as every other corporation in Florida calling it censorship, and yet is AWOL in this thread about his Vegetable Messiah forming the Ministry of Truth and putting a RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA propogandist in charge of it.

I have given my view of this a few times. I am fully against it. So far I have not seen on post supporting it, so what is there to talk about?

I have given my view of this a few times. I am fully against it. So far I have not seen on post supporting it, so what is there to talk about?
You only manage a brief and lifeless statement to cover your ass when other posters call you out

Its obviously not a topic that you care very much about

What is your view on your Vegetable Messiah forming a Ministry of Truth board run by a nutjob just months before an election?

Be specific Golfing Gator Don't just say you have already talked about it, cuz you haven't.

What is your view on your Vegetable Messiah forming a Ministry of Truth board run by a nutjob just months before an election?

Be specific @Golfing Gator Don't just say you have already talked about it, cuz you haven't.

I have talked about it numerous times and I think it is unconstitutional and wrong. It is not the job of the Govt to choose what is the truth and what it not.

Forum List

Back