Former Ministry of Truth Head & Insane Mary Poppins Wanna-Be Nina Jankowicz Now a Registered Foreign Agent

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
I saw this & what really surprised me is the foreign country isn't China, Venezuela or with Klaus Schwab in Switzerland.
Of course it's Britain, the location of her dream BF, Harry Potter.

This is a truly insane woman that has pushed lies & anti-freedom propaganda for years.
I think she has yet to even acknowledge Hunter Bidens laptop is real & the Steele Dossier was fake.

She will be working for another disinformation company there in the UK.
Good luck to you Brits.
I'm not kidding when I say she's insane, it's in the eyes. She's got crazy eyes like Brad Pitt in 12 Monkeys
1669483202693.png

I know ya'll don't have the same rights to freedom of speech acknowledged by your govt but that's just another God given right that cannot be taken, it can only be surrendered.

Nina Jankowicz, the would-be “disinformation czar” who was dropped from the Department of Homeland Security after public scrutiny, has now registered officially as a foreign agent, according to government records.

She also advised the British Parliament to set standards for speech on the Internet, telling it that the British government could find ways to suppress undesirable speech, ignoring “freedom of expression and fairy dust.”

She has now registered as a foreign representative under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA), on behalf of the Centre for Information Resilience, a British organization devoted to countering disinformation online.

Forum List

Back