BREAKING: Biden Administration Announces Pause of Orwellian Disinformation Board

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
According to far-left creep and perpetual whiner Taylor Lorenz of The Washington Post, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) decided this week it would put a pause on the dangerous, Orwellian Disinformation Governance Board (DGB) due to what they claimed were “unjustified and vile personal attacks and physical threats” to executive director Nina Jankowicz.

Late Tuesday morning, Lorenz tweeted after the article's publication that Jankowicz officially resigned.

Lorenz wrote: “Now, just three weeks after its announcement, the Disinformation Governance Board is being ‘paused,’ according to multiple employees at DHS, capping a back-and-forth week of decisions that changed during the course of reporting of this story.”

IF there were threats I unconditionally condemn but Biden over played his hand here.

Of course that's actually disinformation and they are really further infiltrating social media and personal electronic devices.

Big Brother is shelving the Ministry of Truth... but for how long?
I think they realized this lying lunatic wokester they put in charge hurt the cause & the whole idea was waking more people up

The Demafascist put a pause on the fascism....due to backlash from the public about their fascism.

In yet another blatant display of incompetence...the Disinformation Governance Board...colloquially labeled by critics as The Ministry of Truth from the dystopian novel 1984...has been suspended and the director has tendered her resignation.

Whether this suspension is temporary or permanent is unknown...but based on the track record of the Obama Administrations known government spying on American Citizens revealed by Edward Snowden...while Administration officials were adamantly denying under oath that the spying was taking place...my money is on 'temporary'

Regardless... Damage already done.

Big Brother is watching.

Stay tuned for the daily two minutes of hate....

Biden administration 'disinformation' board on pause amid free speech concerns: reports

EDIT- ALREADY A THREAD ON THIS...

Reported.

Sorry Mods...please combined.

Last edited:
There are so many incompetents in the Biden Regime that it is hard to know where to start but ANYWHERE would be an improvement.

I was just thinking that the democrats are the authors of every awful, destructive policy in this country and the world.

A few more links.

Fuck. That.

No way in hell am I loading my face or fingerprints to use a credit card. I don't use MasterCard and I sure as hell won't now.

Biden's / Myorkis' Disinformation Board lasted longer than CNN+....

...but putting it on 'Pause' should tell everyone that the Democrats have not given up their Orwellian plan to control information, thoughts, tweets, discussions, etc... it's just on 'Pause' for now.

According to the Biden administration, the 'Ministry of Truth' - like Nina Jankowicz, the head of the Ministry - was mischaracterized and misunderstood from the beginning...

Yeah, that's it. :p

Congrats to everyone who had a hand in derailing this crap!

If you don't agree with their lies and fascism, you are systemically racist. End of their fascist diktat.

According to far-left creep and perpetual whiner Taylor Lorenz of The Washington Post, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) decided this week it would put a pause on the dangerous, Orwellian Disinformation Governance Board (DGB) due to what they claimed were “unjustified and vile personal attacks and physical threats” to executive director Nina Jankowicz.

Late Tuesday morning, Lorenz tweeted after the article's publication that Jankowicz officially resigned.

Lorenz wrote: “Now, just three weeks after its announcement, the Disinformation Governance Board is being ‘paused,’ according to multiple employees at DHS, capping a back-and-forth week of decisions that changed during the course of reporting of this story.”

IF there were threats I unconditionally condemn but Biden over played his hand here.
Keep in mind this is just a "pause" which is commie/fascist/white liberal 'sneak speak' for waiting until the din dies down before proceeding

Forum List

Back