Myorkis reveals DHS has "Disinformation Governance Board" to combat disinformation targeting minority communities.

The timing of this really makes it seem to be a direct response to Musk acquiring Twitter. It is almost like a tantrum.

I hope the new Minister of Truth likes dodging questions from Republican lawmakers, because that’s what she’ll be doing soon after the 2022 election.
Full-Bodied Banshee

After being kicked out of office, Janko the Wanko can only hope that the media will have a place for her on CNN Doubleplus.

I don't make up conspiracy theories peddled by QUANUT whack jobs, Bozo. I just pass them along to trigger MAGA tards like you who worship an orange ex game show jockey.
See.

I find it kinda funny that Golfing Gator went apoplectic at the Florida legislature voting to treat Disney the same as every other corporation in Florida calling it censorship, and yet is AWOL in this thread about his Vegetable Messiah forming the Ministry of Truth and putting a RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA propogandist in charge of it.

I find it kinda funny that Golfing Gator went apoplectic at the Florida legislature voting to treat Disney the same as every other corporation in Florida calling it censorship, and yet is AWOL in this thread about his Vegetable Messiah forming the Ministry of Truth and putting a RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA propogandist in charge of it.
:safetocomeoutff:

Forum List

Back