Gov. Ron DeSantis Is Taking Actions To Make Sure No One Escapes From Republican Mistakes

Republicans are now trying to cover for being on the wrong side of COVID.

They are now banning COVID IDs to prove you have been vaccinated.
They want to make sure that you can’t identify those Conservatives who refused to be vaccinated.
when you come right down to it, its none of YOUR fucking business who gets a shot....maybe someone will cough on you!!!!
you support "chinese flu" id's, but not for voting....go and try to find a brain....
If I own a business it is my fucking business to know whether my employees or customers are able to spread a deadly infection
and you don't...but anyhow, deflection noted..
we'll try again:
you support "chinese flu" id's, but not for voting....why is that? and dont bleat like a sheep

You claims that liberals don't support ID's for voting, is utterly false. When liberals oppose, are the very specific, limiting types of ID that Republicans are continually proposing.

For example, one Texas law said that the name on your birth certifcate had to match the name on your voting application. I've been married twice and changed my surname to my husband's name both times. So women like me, couldn't get acceptable voter ID in Texas, because the name on my birth certificate doesn't match my driver's license, or my tax records, or any of my other ID.

Another absolute lie from the foreign commie bitch. My wife took my last name and had zero problems getting her drivers license or voter registration.

They want to make sure that you can’t identify those Conservatives who refused to be vaccinated.
when you come right down to it, its none of YOUR fucking business who gets a shot....maybe someone will cough on you!!!!
you support "chinese flu" id's, but not for voting....go and try to find a brain....
If I own a business it is my fucking business to know whether my employees or customers are able to spread a deadly infection
we'll try again:
you support "chinese flu" id's, but not for voting....why is that? and dont bleat like a sheep

You claims that liberals don't support ID's for voting, is utterly false. When liberals oppose, are the very specific, limiting types of ID that Republicans are continually proposing.

For example, one Texas law said that the name on your birth certifcate had to match the name on your voting application. I've been married twice and changed my surname to my husband's name both times. So women like me, couldn't get acceptable voter ID in Texas, because the name on my birth certificate doesn't match my driver's license, or my tax records, or any of my other ID.
Another game is deciding what ID is acceptable for voting.

A Hunting License is acceptable.
A Student ID is not

Where is a hunting license acceptable, I've never had one that had a photo.

For example, one Texas law said that the name on your birth certifcate [sic] had to match the name on your voting application. I've been married twice and changed my surname to my husband's name both times. So women like me, couldn't get acceptable voter ID in Texas, because the name on my birth certificate doesn't match my driver's license, or my tax records, or any of my other ID.

You're Canadian, aren't you?

So why would you even be trying to get an acceptable ID for voting in Texas?

i cant believe im responding to a brain dead dim-wit....USE YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE...if you dont have 1 go to the DMV and get a ID, or go to the sherrifs office and get an ID.....numerous places to get a VALID ID.....duh
Yes, it is easy for us that drive and have a flawless identification record.
But what about those like Dragonlady who have had multiple name changes or those who have an error in their Birth Certificate or those who have an insignificant error in how their name is spelled?

Republicans will jump on that to disqualify them

In poor rural areas, of lot of elderly people don't have their births registered with the government. Especially if you had to attend at the county seat to register that birth. Their birth records are contained in local hospital records, or baptismal records. I navigated throughout my entire life without a birth certificate, photo ID, or a driver's license until 2001, when the entire world went "security crazy" after 9/11, and I lived in a large city. In small communities where everyone knows everyone else, who needs ID?

So for older people, in poor rural areas, voter ID applications require underlying documentation that the Deep South elderly folk lack due to the culture during at the time they were born. And Republican voter ID laws in these Southern States are specifically designed to require exactly the types of supporting documentation that poor folk in their state are unlikely to have.

I think I read that the Democratic Leader of the Texas State House had his application for voter ID declined by the issuing office. Ah yes:

More commie lies, that hasn't been the case for close to 100 years, Jim Wright was born in 1922 and had a BC. My parents and in-laws were born in the mid 20s to early 30s and all had BCs and were all home births, in rural areas.

i cant believe im responding to a brain dead dim-wit....USE YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE...if you dont have 1 go to the DMV and get a ID, or go to the sherrifs office and get an ID.....numerous places to get a VALID ID.....duh
But what about those like Dragonlady who have had multiple name changes or those who have an error in their Birth Certificate or those who have an insignificant error in how their name is spelled?

In poor rural areas, of lot of elderly people don't have their births registered with the government. Especially if you had to attend at the county seat to register that birth. Their birth records are contained in local hospital records, or baptismal records. I navigated throughout my entire life without a birth certificate, photo ID, or a driver's license until 2001, when the entire world went "security crazy" after 9/11, and I lived in a large city. In small communities where everyone knows everyone else, who needs ID?

So for older people, in poor rural areas, voter ID applications require underlying documentation that the Deep South elderly folk lack due to the culture during at the time they were born. And Republican voter ID laws in these Southern States are specifically designed to require exactly the types of supporting documentation that poor folk in their state are unlikely to have.

I think I read that the Democratic Leader of the Texas State House had his application for voter ID declined by the issuing office. Ah yes:

The thing with voter ID is rather than help people resolve discrepancies in their identification, Republicans want to play “Gotcha”. Too bad for you.

:link::link::link::link::link:

you are so full of shit, thats all you type---shit

we'll try again:

Another game is deciding what ID is acceptable for voting.

A Hunting License is acceptable.
A Student ID is not

In Canada, they'll take any photo government issued photo ID, except your OHIP (health insurance) card. You cannot use your OHIP card for ID for anything. Banks and law offices are barred from accepting it either. Passports, birth certificates, driver's licenses, citizenship cards. I don't have a driver's license, so I had to get a Ontario government photo ID card so I could get my Teraview License (government Land Registry System), because my passport had expired.
and you are still alive after all that? amazing

The thing with voter ID is rather than help people resolve discrepancies in their identification, Republicans want to play “Gotcha”. Too bad for you.
this thread really shows what a retarded moron you really are....bleating like a sheep...
USE YOUR FUCKING ID...DONT HAVE 1---GO GET 1...ITS THAT SIMPLE. if you cant figure that out, go inject yourself w/lysol...

Forum List

Back