Gov. Palin (R) attacks Republican House Freedom Caucus

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
:eusa_drool:

Palin compares GOP establishment to spousal abusers

Palin accused the conservative House Freedom Caucus of giving Speaker Paul Ryan a pass to make a deal with Democrats. She discussed the work she and others put in to get conservatives elected on the assumption that they would halt President Obama’s agenda.

“Instead, they abetted it,” she wrote. “They are Obama’s accomplices.”
CrusaderFrank

:eusa_drool:

Palin compares GOP establishment to spousal abusers

Palin accused the conservative House Freedom Caucus of giving Speaker Paul Ryan a pass to make a deal with Democrats. She discussed the work she and others put in to get conservatives elected on the assumption that they would halt President Obama’s agenda.

“Instead, they abetted it,” she wrote. “They are Obama’s accomplices.”
CrusaderFrank
Sounds like Sarah is still on the booze and hitting the crack pipe pretty hard.

I guess when her kid keeps spitting out bastard children, it takes a heavy toll on an alcoholic and addict like her.

She's right. They caved for some reason. Prolly sold-out for the year.

Hows that make the resident eXtreme cons feel? :blowup:

They caved because they know they'd get their asses kicked if the American people felt the pain of another shut down. People are idiots and demand shit that will hurt them...Just don't ever let them feel that pain!!! The shit hits the roof when it does.

So she wants America to become a dysfunctional third world shit hole? I voted for McCain and her in 2008, but I am now thankful this fool lost.

How would halting the Dem's agenda make us a dysfunctional third world shit hole?

It was a deal made by Boehner and Pelosi and then he resigned as speaker.
He sold out the Republicans, nasty payback there Boehner, just because the people wanted you to step down as speaker.
Nasty Politics happen on both sides.
This is why so many on both sides are saying that we have to get rid of the corruption.

Maybe they're just putting-off shutting the gubmint down again until after their loss in '16

TUx0mAl.jpg

Maybe they're just putting-off shutting the gubmint down again until after their loss in '16

TUx0mAl.jpg

What's funny is this only last until September of 2016. So they'll either pass another semi-good bill or default weeks before a national election.

The nutz will probably stay home if they keep it open or the democrats will have super high turn out. All I have to say GO HILLARY GO!!!!!

Forum List

Back