Gov Newsome and Gov Kemp involved in Chinese kickback scheme?

When you stop posting unadulterated lying bullshit as you did in the OP, then perhaps you'll have some moral standing to lecture others about how to act in a civil society.

Toro - do you live in California?

No, you don't.

Do you find it interesting that Newsom contracted with China to make more masks for Californians?
China? Really? What's wrong with contracting with American companies?

Then Newsom justifies a 30% increase in state taxes to pay for said masks -- while knowing that all expenses that are Covid incurred will be paid for by the Fed Gov.

This is the same kind of game that California plays when we have forest fires. First they scream for Emergency funds from the Feds.
When asked for an accounting of those monies they flip the Feds the bird.
Then the state goes after PG&E , low hanging fruit - deep pockets - and sues them claiming they started or were complicit in the fires, which may be true or not, yet the State won't allow for controlled burns or brush cutting.

I'm not saying they didn't buy masks from China.

The bullshit part is that it's a kickback scheme.

Prove it or STFU.

I live here.

I pay attention.

I know what I'm talking about, you don't.

Prove me wrong.

When you stop posting unadulterated lying bullshit as you did in the OP, then perhaps you'll have some moral standing to lecture others about how to act in a civil society.

No, you don't.

Do you find it interesting that Newsom contracted with China to make more masks for Californians?

Then Newsom justifies a 30% increase in state taxes to pay for said masks -- while knowing that all expenses that are Covid incurred will be paid for by the Fed Gov.

This is the same kind of game that California plays when we have forest fires. First they scream for Emergency funds from the Feds.
Then the state goes after PG&E , low hanging fruit - deep pockets - and sues them claiming they started or were complicit in the fires, which may be true or not, yet the State won't allow for controlled burns or brush cutting.
Other deals have not panned out. Newsom said despite an agreement for 12.4 million masks with the manufacturing company 3M, the state has received only a fraction of the promised supply--https://www.capradio.org/articles/2020/07/22/california-extends-a-controversial-mask-contract-but-gets-a-better-deal-this-time/

Any other fantastical right wing (conspiracy) theories you want to examine?

we all have. normally it's simply called growing up. but to me the left is tearing up the foundation that gives them the right to tear it up in the first place.

nothing good will come of that.

we all either agree to and play by the rules or the rules are meaningless. but you can't pick and choose which rules to do away with, you just validate doing it to begin with. people will eventually pick their own rules to ignore that suits their purpose.

we don't have the rights we have in this. country because we are born into them. we have them because we've defined them and protected them for 250 years.

People want THEIR OUTCOME so bad they don't understand the cost, just blinded to the cause.

Prove he's a liar instead of lame name calling then.

I live here.

I pay attention.

I know what I'm talking about, you don't.

Prove me wrong.

Fine, link some evidence that it's a kickback scheme.

And I'm not talking about some nutter conspiracy site that posts nonsense making wild allegations to drive clicks so it can sell you supplements.

Not gonna play that game with you.

You prove ME wrong.

That ain't how it works.

If I write "MeBelle is a thief who is stealing money from you because USMB allows you to access all your sensitive financial information on your computer" it's up to me to prove it, not for you to disprove it.

And I wrote something like that, then you would be right to call me a moron.

Anyone can make any bullshit claim on the Internet.

No, you don't.

Other deals have not panned out. Newsom said despite an agreement for 12.4 million masks with the manufacturing company 3M, the state has received only a fraction of the promised supply--https://www.capradio.org/articles/2020/07/22/california-extends-a-controversial-mask-contract-but-gets-a-better-deal-this-time/

Interesting that you skew the story you link to, lol!
Newsom is still working with China.

Gov. Gavin Newsom announced Wednesday he is extending a mask contract with China-based BYD, which would bring in 120 million more N95 masks and 300 million paper surgical masks in order to bolster California’s supply. The state will pay BYD motors $315 million under the new so-called “bridge contract.”

The initial billion-dollar contract with BYD, signed April 7th, was criticized for a lack of transparency and delayed certification. The state paid $3.30 per N95 mask and 55 cents per surgical mask under that deal.

and...

The N95 masks were also delayed because BYD twice failed to meet safety certification deadlines.

and...

There is still no transparency from the Newsom administration.

That ain't how it works.

If I write "MeBelle is a thief who is stealing money from you because USMB allows you to access all your sensitive financial information on your computer" it's up to me to prove it, not for you to disprove it.

It sure is how it works since YOU were the one that leveled this claim first:

"When you stop posting unadulterated lying bullshit as you did in the OP, then perhaps you'll have some moral standing to lecture others about how to act in a civil society."

No, you don't.

Interesting that you skew the story you link to, lol!
Newsom is still working with China.

Gov. Gavin Newsom announced Wednesday he is extending a mask contract with China-based BYD, which would bring in 120 million more N95 masks and 300 million paper surgical masks in order to bolster California’s supply. The state will pay BYD motors $315 million under the new so-called “bridge contract.”

The initial billion-dollar contract with BYD, signed April 7th, was criticized for a lack of transparency and delayed certification. The state paid $3.30 per N95 mask and 55 cents per surgical mask under that deal.

and...

The N95 masks were also delayed because BYD twice failed to meet safety certification deadlines.

and...

There is still no transparency from the Newsom administration.
Compared to the first contract, this week’s deal is much more economical for the Newsom administration; prices have fallen to $2.13 per N95 and 20 cents per surgical mask.

That ain't how it works.

"When you stop posting unadulterated lying bullshit as you did in the OP, then perhaps you'll have some moral standing to lecture others about how to act in a civil society."
Fantastical right wing (conspiracy) theory is all you have.

The claim that it is a kickback scheme and it's "treason" is unadulterated bullshit.

Then he started lecturing people about how to behave in civil society.

Imagine that. A governor trying to secure supplies of masks is "treason."

The owners of Natural News are not stupid. They know that people respond to wild and baseless conspiracy theories, particularly when that nonsense is wrapped in the flag. So they make wild claims about how the governor is "betraying the country" and taking "kickbacks" because they know that there a market for this garbage, regardless if it's true or not. And people like the OP lap it up, driving clicks to the site and advertising dollars up.

You said there is no transparency. Fair enough. But simply because there is a lack of transparency is NOT proof that there is a kickback scheme.

Too bad so many can't see the nonsense in the OP for what it is.

That ain't how it works.

RUSSIA
Kavanaugh
Impeach
Everyone a racist nazi

No one will ever beat what the dems did on conspiracies

That ain't how it works.

RUSSIA
Kavanaugh
Impeach
Everyone a racist nazi

No one will ever beat what the dems did on conspiracies
Hoax is all right wingers have not any valid arguments.

The claim that it is a kickback scheme and it's "treason" is unadulterated bullshit.

The owners of Natural News are not stupid. They know that people respond to wild and baseless conspiracy theories, particularly when that nonsense is wrapped in the flag. So they make wild claims about how the governor is "betraying the country" and taking "kickbacks" because they know that there a market for this garbage, regardless if it's true or not. And people like the OP lap it up, driving clicks to the site and advertising dollars up.

You said there is no transparency. Fair enough. But simply because there is a lack of transparency is NOT proof that there is a kickback scheme.

I never said I agreed with the OP about Kemp OR any kickbacks - I don't know squat about Kemp.

I also don't care for 'Natural News' as a source. I'll hover over a link to see where it goes and I don't click on iffy links.

I DO KNOW about Newsom. He is scum and only looks out for his hometeam and the Unions as did Brown before him.
And he's always looking for ways to fleece the Feds - there's that $7 Billion in unfunded liabilities that needs to be funded.

I never said I agreed with the OP about Kemp OR any kickbacks - I don't know squat about Kemp.

I also don't care for 'Natural News' as a source. I'll hover over a link to see where it goes and I don't click on iffy links.

I DO KNOW about Newsom. He is scum and only looks out for his hometeam and the Unions as did Brown before him.
And he's always looking for ways to fleece the Feds - there's that $7 Billion in unfunded liabilities that needs to be funded.
What did your republican guy do besides get Davis recalled?

What did your republican guy do besides get Davis recalled?

Not a damn thing!

It's difficult to get anything done when both houses are Democrat and the Gov is a Republican.

BTW I wasn't here during the Davis recall and Arnold election.

Are you going to sign Newsom's third recall petition?

Forum List

Back