GA Gov. Kemp and CA Gov. Newsom bought off by communist China in covid supplies kickback and money laundering schemes

Fuckin dopes believe anything they read on the internet. Grow the fuck up
I guess you don't do that. :icon_rolleyes:
Correct, I learned how to fact check in the 5th grade.
Fact check with lame stream media? Fact check in a library by unbiased writers? Sure ya did.
Your opinion isn't relevant. Your posting batshit kook theories is what's relevant.
In your opinion. Don't like what i post? DON'T READ IT. You know, einstein...DON'T CLICK THE THREAD. Hello??? Does that sink in your pointy little head?

Hmmm. Interesting. And scarey. Read this:

Parler does has its uses. They seem to find out more stuff than the lame stream media..AND REPORT ON IT.
Wow sure is,I knew newsome was an evil tyrant,that explains it.thanks for the info.

Parler does has its uses. They seem to find out more stuff than the lame stream media..AND REPORT ON IT.

This is a wordpress blog.....citing the conspiracy website 'natural news'.....and the evidence free allegations of Lin Wood.

Thank you for show us what Parler is good for.

What is scary is that idiots like you believe this garbage.

And its even more scarey when idiots like you ignore it which may or may not be garbage.

So Kemp and Newsom were doing a biden/pelosi thing------have kickbacks funnel through family members bank accounts. Why are kickbacks allowed to be going through politicans families accounts? Why isn't there a task force to take down this criminals taking bribes?

So Kemp and Newsom were doing a biden/pelosi thing------have kickbacks funnel through family members bank accounts.
Democrats. If they can steal an election, of course they want to stay in power for the $$$$$$ they can filch.

And its even more scarey when idiots like you ignore it which may or may not be garbage.

It is scarier when weak minded cultists like you regurgitate garbage like this.

Yep, sounds like a plan they may have learned from Biden and Pelosi.

No...this goes all the way back to the clinton era....back in the 1990s the clintons were neck deep in their ties to communist China and they taught it to the rest of the democrat party.

And this would be why Trump and his legal team are separate from Sydney Powell.........Trump needs to go after Kemp, but he can't do it himself because Kemp is a republican governor.....so Powell does it for him on her own.......and her lawsuit is serious and may actually work....

As I keep saying, this isn't over until Trump says it's over...

Forum List

Back