GA Gov. Kemp and CA Gov. Newsom bought off by communist China in covid supplies kickback and money laundering schemes

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Hmmm. Interesting. And scarey. Read this:

Parler does has its uses. They seem to find out more stuff than the lame stream media..AND REPORT ON IT.

Parler does has its uses. They seem to find out more stuff than the lame stream media..AND REPORT ON IT.

Yep, sounds like a plan they may have learned from Biden and Pelosi.

And even more political elites will walk with not a single slap on the wrist, because we have not started getting violent.

That needs to change.

And even more political elites will walk with not a single slap on the wrist, because we have not started getting violent.

That needs to change.

It's because they say Comey, Brennan and Clapper not just walk - but get book deals, rewarded for being Traitors.

I hope that the envelope at the Bush Funeral said, "I promise that you won't get arrest during my first term"

More tidbits from Parler:

Trump Pardoned General Flynn! Was @genflynn Just Activated? We hear Sidney can prosecute at military Tribunals, which needs 3 Judges and some Generals. Trump just expedited ability to use firing squad etc execution. The Kracken is hunting for its prey. First arrest will shock the world. Joe Biden? #tn2 #co4djt #gijoevets ...
read more

A little dance jig by Flynn. :)

That needs to change.
Planning your first and last domestic terrorist act, are you? FBI and Justice have been pretty good at catching you guys, so far. Maybe you should just have a cup of hot cocoa and get tucked in for the night.

Another wacko conspiracy theory for the RWNJs to chew on, then crap their panties, certain it's true.

It doesn't need to pay much to those who invent this bullsh!t. Watching tens-of-millions of RWNJs meltdown whenever they read it, must be payment enough.

China supplied a lot of ventilators for NY, i know that
They know now, ventilators don't do shit. . . except maybe kill you.

The disease causes death to red blood cells, not a lack of oxygen to them. No blood cells, no oxygen.

Ventilators won't help you if your blood cells are dying quicker than you can replace them. Once you have had this, you will know, you shit black.

Forum List

Back