Gov. Kristi Noem says former President Donald Trump doesn't offer 'best chance' for GOP

So by "without the drama" I take it you mean that Desantis wouldn't take on Biden, the Democrats, and the DNC head on? Rather he would run on his own accomplishments, as opposed to tearing into the corrupt, twisted, and perverted Democrats and their destructive policies?

You do know what depths the Democrats would go to, in order to slur, slander, denigrate, and even lie about DeSantis, right? The events leading up to 2024 are going to get bloody. Are you comfortable that DeSantis can handle everything those animals are going to throw at him?

You saw what they tried to do to Trump: Slandering his own family and creating false narratives every day. Can a simple career politician like Ron DeSantis weather the abuse that's going to dumped upon his head by the left?
I believe DeSantis is made of sterner stuff than Trump is.

Trump did a great job while in office. He should leave it at that. Quit while ahead.

If he persists, he's gonna jump the shark and not do a lick of good for the Republican party.
Trump doesn’t care about the Republican Party. He cares about his ego

She'll be labeled a "bitch" by the blob supporters right soon.

You regressives labeled her as a bitch long before this. But unlike you rigid ideologues, we allow dissent and other points of view in our party. We are open to criticizing our own candidates. We aren't a "hive", where everyone swarms as one collective force. That's more of a trait you Democrats exhibit.

You regressives labeled her as a bitch long before this. But unlike you rigid ideologues, we allow dissent and other points of view in our party. We are open to criticizing our own candidates. We aren't a "hive", where everyone swarms as one collective force. That's more of a trait you Democrats exhibit.

Wow dickless...

You really think that democrats think the same way? Perhaps you've never heard of Bernie Sanders, AOC, the Squad, Tulsi Gabbard, Zell Miller, etc....

I'll stand by as you google some of those names.

Trump doesn’t care about the Republican Party. He cares about his ego

Why should I view you with any credibility? Did you vote for Trump? Have you gone to any of his rallies?

No, you're probably a Democrat and a Trump-hater, right? Therefore, you opinion isn't worth shit.

Wow dickless...

You really think that democrats think the same way? Perhaps you've never heard of Bernie Sanders, AOC, the Squad, Tulsi Gabbard, Zell Miller, etc....

I'll stand by as you google some of those names.

Dickless? You want to start that shit again, you stupid man-hating feminist twat?

You, the post-menopausal old ratbag whose cootch is full of mice, spiders, and cobwebs? The same one whose titties are so droopy, they get mistakes for moose balls?

"Dickless" indeed. You're just jealous because you wear pants but don't have a dick yourself. It's probably a good thing you don't otherwise you'd lay around the house all day playing with it until you rubbed it raw.

But I have a magnificent dick. And you're free to suck it any time you want, as long as you swallow and don't gag on it. And whatever you do, don't put your nasty dick-sucking lips on my beer bottle afterward, or I promise I'll kick your ass out of my house without your clothes and with no cab fare.

Last edited:
Gov. Kristi Noem says former President Donald Trump doesn't offer 'best chance' for GOP

Gov. Kristi Noem has reservations about former President Donald Trump's bid for re-election.

Noem told The New York Times on Wednesday that she didn't think the former president, who filed paperwork Tuesday for another White House run, offered the "best chance" for the Republican Party in 2024.

"If we narrow our focus there, then we're not talking to every single American. Our job is not just to talk to people who love Trump or hate Trump. Our job is to talk to every single American," Noem told the Times while she was in Florida for the Republican Governor's Association meeting.

Yep, I think we need someone more level-headed to untangle the mess Tater & Co. have made. Trump is a lightning rod for drama.
She is correct

Dickless? You want to start that shit again, you stupid man-hating feminist twat?

You, the post-menopausal old ratbag whose cootch is full of mice, spiders, and cobwebs? The same one whose titties are so droopy, they get mistakes for moose balls?

"Dickless" indeed. You're just jealous because you wear pants but don't have a dick yourself. It's probably a good thing you don't otherwise you'd lay around the house all day playing with it until you rubbed it raw.

But I have a magnificent dick. And you're free to suck it any time you want, as long as you swallow and don't gag on it. And whatever you do, don't put your nasty dick-sucking lips on my beer bottle afterward, or I promise I'll kick your ass out of my house without your clothes and with no cab fare.
selfie-triggered.gif

Trump is a elite in every sense of the word yet his populist shtick fell flat when put to the test of reelection, mainly because he's a asshole.
No, they stole it. No other thing was possible, imo.

Forum List

Back