Gov. Christie to his constituents - Mind Your Own Business!

Do Not Ask Chris Christie Where His Kids Go To School - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

Caller asks the Gov where he sends his kids. I guess public schools aren't good enough.

----------------------------

“You don’t send your children to public schools. You send them to private schools, so I was wondering why you think it’s fair to be cutting funding to public schools?” the woman asked.

It was a question Christie has gotten before, but this time it seemed to have gotten under his skin.

“Hey Gail, you know what, first of all it’s none of your business. I don’t ask you where you send your kids to school. Don’t bother me where I send mine,” the governor responded.

Gov. Chris Christie Ruffles Feathers By Telling Voter 'It's None Of Your Business' Why He Sends His Children To Private School « CBS New York

---------------------------

JERSEY CITY — Gov. Chris Christie refused to comment when asked if he believes in evolution or the theory of creationism when asked at a press conference earlier today.
“That’s none of your business,” Christie said.

Gov. Christie won't say if he believes in evolution or creationism | NJ.com

Five days after Gov. Chris Christie urged the news media to “take a bat out on her,” (she's a 76 year oldlady) meaning Sen. Loretta Weinberg (D-Bergen) for taking a $36,000 annual public pension while continuing to be paid $49,000 as a legislator, the governor’s office said Monday he will not be offering an apology.

Weinberg, 76, and other Democratic leaders have charged the remark shows insensitivity toward women, especially the physically abused.

Weinberg has maintained she put in for her pension only after she lost savings to embezzling investor Bernie Madoff. She earned the pension through government jobs in Bergen County.

Chris Christie's office says he will not apologize for his

------------------------------------------

Do politicians need to show respect for their constituents?

You do realize your Hero and Chief Obama promised to send his kids to Public Schools, and they are Attending a private school right.

Selective Outrage anyone.

The Difference, Christi is a Republican who acknowledges our Schools are failing and does not want to just keep throwing more money at the problem. Obama thinks Public Schools need more money, despite FAILING our kids daily.

Dean Loses again.

I am sure you can show where Obama promised to send his kids to private schools. No President in 35 years has sent his kids to public schools.

Why wasn't where Obama sent his kids nobody's business?

Obama doesn't pay school taxes on the White House and then send his kids to private school. And, many of the DC schools are mostly black kids and no way does obama want his little girls to go to a segregated school.

Christie pays $38,000 in property taxes to finance the local schools and then doesn't send his kids there. The New Jersey schools come out way ahead don't they!

He also stated that he wanted his kids to be exposed to religion, so he sends them to a Catholic school, just as MILLIONS of other Catholics do.

Telling the lady that it is none of your business is merely a nice way of saying fuck off bitch.

Get used to it folks. The Country is going to hell in a handbasket and the Washington Post is asking for volunteers to go through Sara Palin's E-mail. Soros's tax exempt Media Matters is working overtime to come up with an issue. You almost gotta laugh about the Christie stuff but when the left is desperate anything goes.

The caller didn't ask him where his kids went to school from what I read. She said he sent his kids to private school. IMO Gov. Christie's response was uncalled for.

She didn't ask,she stated it and the Gov.bristled at that and I don't blame him.Not any of her business how this guy raises his family.And the Gov made another good point,how many families in the state have to pay taxes that go to fund schools that they don't use.Deciding to spend for private schools.Maybe in the future these families should get a rebate from the state.

Is Christie for or against vouchers ?

Obama and most democrats are against them, so who are the real hypocrites again? ......

Do Not Ask Chris Christie Where His Kids Go To School - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

Caller asks the Gov where he sends his kids. I guess public schools aren't good enough.

“You don’t send your children to public schools. You send them to private schools, so I was wondering why you think it’s fair to be cutting funding to public schools?” the woman asked.

It was a question Christie has gotten before, but this time it seemed to have gotten under his skin.

“Hey Gail, you know what, first of all it’s none of your business. I don’t ask you where you send your kids to school. Don’t bother me where I send mine,” the governor responded.

Gov. Chris Christie Ruffles Feathers By Telling Voter 'It's None Of Your Business' Why He Sends His Children To Private School « CBS New York

JERSEY CITY — Gov. Chris Christie refused to comment when asked if he believes in evolution or the theory of creationism when asked at a press conference earlier today.

Five days after Gov. Chris Christie urged the news media to “take a bat out on her,” (she's a 76 year oldlady) meaning Sen. Loretta Weinberg (D-Bergen) for taking a $36,000 annual public pension while continuing to be paid $49,000 as a legislator, the governor’s office said Monday he will not be offering an apology.

Weinberg, 76, and other Democratic leaders have charged the remark shows insensitivity toward women, especially the physically abused.

Weinberg has maintained she put in for her pension only after she lost savings to embezzling investor Bernie Madoff. She earned the pension through government jobs in Bergen County.

You do realize your Hero and Chief Obama promised to send his kids to Public Schools, and they are Attending a private school right.

The Difference, Christi is a Republican who acknowledges our Schools are failing and does not want to just keep throwing more money at the problem. Obama thinks Public Schools need more money, despite FAILING our kids daily.

Dean Loses again.

I am sure you can show where Obama promised to send his kids to private schools. No President in 35 years has sent his kids to public schools.

When asked the question, Obama gave the lawyers answer.

At Barack Obama's first press conference as president-elect, Chicago Sun-Times reporter Lynn Sweet asked whether Obama would be sending his children to private or public schools in Washington. He replied that no decision has yet been made and that he and Michelle would be "scouting out schools."

Why wasn't where Obama sent his kids nobody's business?

Obama doesn't pay school taxes on the White House and then send his kids to private school. And, many of the DC schools are mostly black kids and no way does obama want his little girls to go to a segregated school.

Christie pays $38,000 in property taxes to finance the local schools and then doesn't send his kids there. The New Jersey schools come out way ahead don't they!

He also stated that he wanted his kids to be exposed to religion, so he sends them to a Catholic school, just as MILLIONS of other Catholics do.

Telling the lady that it is none of your business is merely a nice way of saying fuck off bitch.

So everyone who doesn't have kids in the public school system shouldn't have to pay taxes?

People jump down the throats of politicians all the time regarding where their kids attend school.
Quite frankly, if I were in elected office, my kid(s) would be in private school for the security aspect.
And really....it is none of their business where the kids go to school. Just because the parent is in elected office does not make the children a public issue.
This woman was just being a bitch.
What difference does it make whether or not the schools are getting less money from the state? If Christie had no kids, these tax and spenders would find something else to bitch about
This is a non-issue.

Obama and most democrats are against them, so who are the real hypocrites again? ......

Vouchers are taxpayer subsidies that go to parents who want to put their kids in private schools.

Why should I have to pay for that?
Question...DO you think it proper for tax dollars to follow a child if the child attends a Charter School?

Vouchers are taxpayer subsidies that go to parents who want to put their kids in private schools.

Why should I have to pay for that?

Actually, a proper voucher program is one that takes taxes that YOU paid specifically for putting children in school and redirects it to a school that YOU choose rather than dumping it into a failing school you do not plan on using. But choice is anti-liberal so I guess they are baaaaad

Dean Loses again.
Why do you care where either sends his kids?

RdeanieWeanie, not to this LIEberrhoidal crunt.

Why ?

Lieberrhoidal arseholes like yourself, ipso facto, are beneath contempt.

Last edited:

Dean Loses again.

He said often when he was running that he would have no problem with his kids going to Public School, then as soon as they arrived in DC sends them to a nice Private school, and Besides why does it matter if he promised it or not, Hell I'll take that back instead of trying to find the quote.

Obama is still the bigger ass, and Dean is still a Selective dick head for bitching about it.

My point is Valid. Christi is a Republican, The party that says NO to just dumping more money down the Hole that is our Dis functional Public Schools. While Obama is A Democrat have long been in Bed with the Teachers Unions, and are always saying we should Dump Even More into our Public Schools.

Why Be out raged when A republican Sends his Kids To Private Schools, and ignore the Fact that the Leader of the Party who is the Biggest Advocates of our Public Schools, Sends his kids to a Private one.

Dean Loses again.
Why do you care where either sends his kids?

I don't, What I care about is Dean Trashing a Republican for sending his Kids to a Private school, While the President, and most of the Democrats in Congress. All send their Kids to Private schools while telling us how Great are Public Schools are, and all we need to do is PUMP more money into the PIT, so the Teachers Unions can launder it and give it back to the Democrats.

Simply pointed out that it is worse for a Democrat to send his Kids to a Private school than it is for a Republican too. After all It is Republicans always telling us our School Systems are Failing, and Throwing more money at them is a waste. It is Republicans that want to give everyone access to Vouchers so they too can get their kids out of our Terrible Public Schools and into a Private School where they might actually get a good Education.

It is Democrats who Defend the System, and the Teachers Union that runs it, and tell us we need to spend even MORE than we already do (Even though we spend more than Almost every other Nation on Earth Per student, and have Low Test scores compared to them.) It is Democrats that Stand in the way of Vouchers, and want to make sure anyone with out Money is forced to keep their kids in our Failing Public School System.

Therefore it is Incredibly Hypocritical to Fault a Republican for Not sending their kids to public Schools, and Dean is an Ass-wipe for even starting this Thread.

Now if Christi were a Liberal Democrat. It would make perfect sense.

Last edited:
The same people saying it's no one's business in this case are ones shouting hypocrisy from the rooftops if a Democratic politician sends his kids to a private school.

Forum List

Back