Gov Andrew 'Doctor Death' Cuomo Calls Pres Covid-19 Facilitator, Tells Him Not To Be A Co-Conspirator

If Cuomo were President we would not be looking at 130,000 and counting dead Americans because of Trump’s misfeasance, ineptitude, incompetence and negligence.
If Cuomo were President we would have had a national mandate putting patients with Covid 19 back into nursing homes! How many more Americans would be dead today if that idiot had been running things?

Hey Short Bus, are you so stupid you think your posts vanish after a certain time period?

You're saying it doesn't make it so, Nostra.

New York has the lowest number of cases in the nation right now, and the lowest death rate.

I will say it again......if you had two brain cells to rub together you wouldn’t bring this up again.:iyfyus.jpg:
Quoting dragonlady again?
And claiming I said it

You do know blatantly editing a poster's post while quoting to completely change what was posted is a rules violation, right?

Anyhoo..........here is YOUR quotes that you edited out:

New York is 46th in nursing home death percentage.

New York in new cases and new deaths is among the lowest in the nation.

Facts are not your friend. They make you look like an idiot.

And this one....

I've said:

New deaths in New York among the lowest in the country.

You're either confused or a liar, but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Maybe you're just senile and don't remember who told you what.

Subsequently, you posted this lie:

I also said per capita, which if you look, New Yorks deaths per capita is LOWER than Utah.

Last edited:
If Cuomo were President we would have had a national mandate putting patients with Covid 19 back into nursing homes! How many more Americans would be dead today if that idiot had been running things?
As Cuomo said on meet the press, that New York was "46th in Nursing Home deaths" (vs totals)

And looking up percentage of nursing home deaths, New York is at less than HALF the national average.

Cuomo also explained that New Yorks nursing home infections came from the staff, not from transferred patients. Just like New Yorks initial infections came from Europe and not from China, which means Trumps China shutdown did little to help New York.

As Cuomo said on meet the press, that New York was "46th in Nursing Home deaths" (vs totals)

And looking up percentage of nursing home deaths, New York is at less than HALF the national average.

Cuomo also explained that New Yorks nursing home infections came from the staff, not from transferred patients. Just like New Yorks initial infections came from Europe and not from China, which means Trumps China shutdown did little to help New York.
Using Andrew "The Grim Reaper" Cuomo as a source while he is spinning his fuck ups on a talk show? :iyfyus.jpg: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg:

I also said per capita, which if you look, New Yorks deaths per capita is LOWER than Utah.

NY in 46th is straight out of Cuomo quoting the New York times on Meet the Press.

And Utah's deaths from your citation is higher per capita than New York.

Math is not your friend.

Utah 6 deaths, and population of 3.2 million (2 per million)
New York 16 deaths and population of 20 million (1 per million)

NY in 46th is straight out of Cuomo quoting the New York times on Meet the Press.

And Utah's deaths from your citation is higher per capita than New York.

Math is not your friend.

New York 16 deaths and population of 20 million (1 per million)
:dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig:

Using Andrew "The Grim Reaper" Cuomo as a source while he is spinning his fuck ups on a talk show? :iyfyus.jpg: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg:
Unlike you, I verified the data, such as percentage of nursing home deaths in New York at 20% while the national average is 42%

Unlike you, I verified the data, such as percentage of nursing home deaths in New York at 20% while the national average is 42%
:dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig:

Math is not your friend.

New York 16 deaths and population of 20 million (1 per million):dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig:
From your own chart, New Yorks new deaths per capita is HALF that of Utah.

HALF.

Math is not your friend.

New York 16 deaths and population of 20 million (1 per million):dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig:

HALF.
So?

You said nothing about “per capital” in your original lie. That’s what you have moved to in order to TRY to save face.

It isn’t working.

HALF.
So?

You said nothing about “per capital” in your original lie. That’s what you have moved to in order to TRY to save face.

It isn’t working.

As you said, you forget that posts don't disappear.

New York has more than 1/4 of the total deaths in the US, Dummy.

People are still dying every day because of Cuomo's incompetence.

Pay attention, I asked about NEW cases, not total cases.

Total cases are HISTORY, like talking about all the americans who died in war, instead of the number currently being killed.

I posted the current new case number (i'm still working on new deaths) and New York is easily in the bottom third per capita, and getting better every week.

Did you see the words per capita in that post, or are you blind? And of course they're LINKED to verify that was my answer to you, when you claimed I didn't say per capita.

HALF.
So?

It isn’t working.

As you said, you forget that posts don't disappear.

New York has more than 1/4 of the total deaths in the US, Dummy.

People are still dying every day because of Cuomo's incompetence.

Total cases are HISTORY, like talking about all the americans who died in war, instead of the number currently being killed.

I posted the current new case number (i'm still working on new deaths) and New York is easily in the bottom third per capita, and getting better every week.

Did you see the words per capita in that post, or are you blind? And of course they're LINKED to verify that was my answer to you, when you claimed I didn't say per capita.
Yep. You said “per capital” well after your lie was exposed and you had to scramble for an excuse.

Hang in there, Sport. Maybe one day you will grow a brain cell so that you have two to rub together.

Yep. You said “per capital” well after your lie was exposed and you had to scramble for an excuse.

Actually I was talking new cases, I just humored you when you posted new deaths.

Actually I was talking new cases, I just humored you when you posted new deaths.
Let me quote you again.....

I've said:

See the new cases New York is easilly in the bottom half in just raw numbers, and much lower when per capita.

Looks like the "liar" just kicked your ass with a citation.

See the new cases New York is easilly in the bottom half in just raw numbers, and much lower when per capita.

Looks like the "liar" just kicked your ass with a citation.
“Among the LOWEST”.

:iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:
:oops8:

New York is 17th in absolute new case numbers. And since it's 2-5 times the size of the next third of states, that puts it near the bottom third per capita.

Forum List

Back