Gov Abbott: Texans will build their own wall and arrest illegals

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
This is what its come to in America..the president refuses to do what’s right for the American people so good Americans have to take matters into their own hands.
I suspect we’ll see lots of vigilante justice in the near future.

This is what its come to in America..the president refuses to do what’s right for the American people so good Americans have to take matters into their own hands.

Stupid is as Texas does.

Texas should stop electing cartoon characters as their governors.

Stupid is as Texas does.

Says the Raider / Dodger / Laker fan with the abused pit bull and the fridge full of taxpayer funded Modello and Tapatio.
I got you pegged don’t I Guadalupe?

Stupid is as Texas does.

TRANSLATION: I want the third-world to flood in.

Cool.....then they should build it.......

Abbott needs all the help he can get to whip people up to vote for him....perhaps a wall can help.....

Funny tho....I thought Trump already built the wall and Mexico paid for it

You must live under a rock...see, theres this hate America organization called Democraps...they work for Mexico‘s filth and against the American people...they wouldn’t dare allow Trump to do whats right for Americans. Pay attention Kunta Kinte

Stupid is as Texas does.

No. They should keep electing Governors who will take care of the Texas citizens.

Stupid is what you are.

The democrat mandate is God damn America.

Stupid is as Texas does.

Texas (take away the petroleum) is already 3rd world.

In 10 years, Texas will still look the same as it does today...angry and proud of it!

Stupid is as Texas does.

They already have and have been here for over two hundred years!

Stupid is as Texas does.

Says the Raider / Dodger / Laker fan with the abused pit bull and the fridge full of taxpayer funded Modello and Tapatio.
I got you pegged don’t I Guadalupe?
Hey, leave Lupe alone. You would be grouchy too if you had to live here AND be a gun-hating commie. She's miserable.

Stupid is as Texas does.

Texas (take away the petroleum) is already 3rd world.

In 10 years, Texas will still look the same as it does today...angry and proud of it!
Mexifornia minus SillyCon Valley and Hollyweird is North Mexico...a bankrupt disgusting thirdworld brown shithole

You must live under a rock...see, theres this hate America organization called Democraps...they work for Mexico‘s filth and against the American people...they wouldn’t dare allow Trump to do whats right for Americans. Pay attention Kunta Kinte
Somebody's getting their racist on this morning.

Forum List

Back