Gov Abbott has awesome new plan to eliminate pregnancy due to rape & incest!

Neither has the Air Force...you want to make that illegal too?
The US Constitution explicitly charges the federal government with the responsibility of defense. And Article 1, Section 8 (commonly known as the "elasticity clause" by the uneducated left) allows for the federal government to take the actions necessary to carry out the 18 enumerated powers they are limited to.
Clause 18
To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.
If an Air Force was necessary for the federal government to provide defense, then it is 100% constitutional sweetie.

#YouTried #ThanksForPlaying #WeHaveSomeGreatPartingGiftsForYou

Love the projection, hun.
Oh...so now conservatives are the one's calling for the welfare state and the redistribution of wealth? Really? Is there anything you sick fuck'n fascists won't lie about? You people are taking propaganda to unprecedented levels these days.

The US Constitution explicitly charges the federal government with the responsibility of defense. And Article 1, Section 8 (commonly known as the "elasticity clause" by the uneducated left) allows for the federal government to take the actions necessary to carry out the 18 enumerated powers they are limited to.

If an Air Force was necessary for the federal government to provide defense, then it is 100% constitutional sweetie.

#YouTried #ThanksForPlaying #WeHaveSomeGreatPartingGiftsForYou
You are interpreting the Constitution there.....you DO know that, right? EXACTLY what the Supreme Court did in Roe v Wade....and in all cases it has decided. Take a course on the federal government and what the three branches do..................someday.

Oh...so now conservatives are the one's calling for the welfare state and the redistribution of wealth? Really? Is there anything you sick fuck'n fascists won't lie about? You people are taking propaganda to unprecedented levels these days.
Yep....and you are too lazy to look stuff up/research facts. It shows more and more every day.

Oh, it's some kinda whacky conservitard victim blaming thing.

My bad.
1631125142833.png

Bwahahaha! I see you subscribe heavily to left-wing propaganda. Man alive, the low-IQ left is so easy to dupe.
Sorry, but "history" is neither left or right. Everything in that article is easily checked. For instance, Benjamin Franklin

Benjamin Rush from 1805

Thomas Jefferson

Abortion, mostly through herbal medicines, was accepted in colonial times, up to the time of "quickening", usually around 15 or 16 weeks. It was called, "taking the trade". So the comment that the founders would be against abortion is not only factually incorrect, it displays an extraordinary ignorance to the men, and the attitudes, of the time period. That is the thing about those on the right, they are stupid, which means willfully ignorance. Hell, you probably haven't read a single writing of any of the founders, certainly you have never heard of Benjamin Rush, and I have do doubt you never even knew Benjamin Franklin wrote under several pseudonyms, including Polly Baker. But you got no problem ignorantly claiming they hold the same views as you. Yep, that is what I call stupid.

Fort Fun Indiana has proved more laughs than the best comic alive today. Man the low-IQ left is so damn funny!
Abortion is constitutionally protected .. But your spin is funny, so thanks ;)

The Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution provides a fundamental "right to privacy" that protects a pregnant woman's liberty to choose whether or not to have an abortion.

Sorry, but "history" is neither left or right.
Now that is 100% correct. Unfortunately though, the left attempts to rewrite history every single day.

Like a few months back, when Jen Paski claimed actually declared during a White House Press Conference that Republicans came up with the "Defund the Police". Just one of millions of examples.

Folks...just look at the visceral reaction not being allowed to murder a defenseless baby causes in the left - and then just let that sink in for a moment.

Even a filthy, wild barnyard animal will not kill it's own baby. And not only will the low-IQ left do that, but it actually enrages them if there is a state they don't even live in that won't permit it.

Sorry snowflakes, but abortions days are over. Only miserable fuck'n knuckle-dragging Neanderthals think it is ok to murder anyone - much less an infant.
I see you know as much about the animal kingdom and you do the founders

I would say Ramsey supports God/gods not really having any "skin in the game."
I would say that is one of the more profoundly ignorant statements ever made on USMB. But that aside, it also avoids the original point. You have not reviewed the evidence in that case (most of which has been held from the public by the DA's office as necessary).

You haven't reviewed the "evidence" of a zillion things in this world that you accept as fact anyway.

I see you know as much about the animal kingdom and you do the founders

I see you continue to reach desperately but fail miserably. Please show a single instance in your Wiki of a cow, pig, horse, chicken, or other "barnyard animal" (as I explicitly stated) killing it's own offspring.

Take your time, snowflake. I'll wait. :popcorn:

1. A Supreme Court ruling is not an Article nor a Section of the US Constitution. Thanks for playing!

2. Did Ted Bundy have a "right to privacy"?? What about OJ Simpson? The fuck does taking a life have to do with "a right to privacy"? That's a DESPERATE liberal court trying to find a way to justify and rubber-stamp the left's really fucked-up agenda. You lose.

3. I ask again...please cite the Article and Section of the US Constitution that makes abortion a "right".

Honest...take your time...I'll wait snowflake :popcorn:
Wow, your ignorance knows no bounds. I see you know nothing about Constitutional Law as well. Dude, best thing for you to do is sit down and shut up.

Forum List

Back