Feds to Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on his new immigration law: Enforce it and we'll sue

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Right on cue, and as I've said for many years, it doesn't matter what the method is, what the policy is, what the attempt is, just like death and taxes, Dimocrats will ALWAYS be against ANY attempts to secure our borders!!

The U.S. Department of Justice says it will sue Texas if the state enforces a new law enacted this month allowing state officials to arrest and deport people who come into the U.S. illegally.

In a letter to Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, the justice department said Texas' new law, SB4, oversteps into federal immigration jurisdiction and is unconstitutional.

The Crazy Democrat Cult treats the Americans Citizens as their opposition and illegal aliens as their heroes.

immigrationdemsrracisttrdytfugjk.jpg

immigration no-borders-no-nations-stop-deportations-protest-banner.jpg

immigrationkqkjkjfkejkwjfekjfdfeggh.jpg

immigration democrats are  racist trdhfgjlhklhlj.jpg

immigratiocrimesdemsarecriminals.jpg

immigrationgfghfffhhh.jpg

immigratiojhvjjjjy.jpg

immigrationytyydytddtrs.jpg

Right on cue, and as I've said for many years, it doesn't matter what the method is, what the policy is, what the attempt is, just like death and taxes, Dimocrats will ALWAYS be against ANY attempts to secure our borders!!

Personally, I think the US Government should get out of the way, if Texas wants to protect their borders at their expense, but it's a jurisdictional turf war. I am not sure Texas can win, but they deserve to win.

There's no doubt, the Democratic party is intent on their course to allow all of them in.

They must believe there is no risk involved in going to the election with that determination. This indicates that their opposition is Maga and that won't be an opposition for long.

What does past precedence say about the question?

It seems that neither party has ever really done anything that could effectively stop them.

Trump's wall has obviously not made any difference.

I would love to see Abbott go to the mat on this.
If courts rule with Biden, then I would tell Biden to fuck off, and tell him to come stop me!

There's no doubt, the Democratic party is intent on their course to allow all of them in.

They must believe there is no risk involved in going to the election with that determination. This indicates that their opposition is Maga and that won't be an opposition for long.

What does past precedence say about the question?

It seems that neither party has ever really done anything that could effectively stop them.

Trump's wall has obviously not made any difference.

Bub, Trump's wall for was when we had a closed border. The wall is not an issue. You don't scale a wall when you have an open door, bub. They just come through the entrances old Joe has laid out for their processing.

ar15.jpg

The Feds insist that they preempt the field. Ordinarily, that might be a cool assumption. But we aren’t in anything “ordinary.”

Where, as here, the Federal government has essentially and effectively ABDICATED its fucking responsibilities and duties, it is an absurd thing to argue in court that a State is prevented from asserting its own authority to serve its own citizens.

Potato may want it both ways. But it isn’t clear that our Courts will grant him that request.

The Feds insist that they preempt the field. Ordinarily, that might be a cool assumption. But we aren’t in anything “ordinary.”

Where, as here, the Federal government has essentially and effectively ABDICATED its fucking responsibilities and duties, it is an absurd thing to argue in court that a State is prevented from asserting its own authority to serve its own citizens.

Potato may want it both ways. But it isn’t clear that our Courts will grant him that request.
The Democrats are going to the wall with their policy of allowing them all to come in. It seems to be political suicide at first glance, but is it?

They have to be betting against Trump being successful with his wall scam and having enough Magas left at election time.

It's a tossup at best for both sides.

The biggest wild card being Biden actually making it to the election.

The Democrats are going to the wall with their policy of allowing them all to come in. It seems to be political suicide at first glance, but is it?

They have to be betting against Trump being successful with his wall scam and having enough Magas left at election time.

It's a tossup at best for both sides.

The biggest wild card being Biden actually making it to the election.
Normally, a State isn’t a jurisdiction with authority over immigration laws. Normally, that’s a grant of authority given to the Federal government. With the concept of federal preemption, and given the Supremacy Clause, that is fair enough.

But, here, the federal government isn’t doing its damn job. It has effectively abdicated. Nevertheless, idiots like Potato seek to jealously guard its own turf? Why?

They either will choose to act or they won’t. And they aren’t doing it. So what is it they want to preempt the field on? They want the unilateral authority to do and not do their own job?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back