Gov Abbott has awesome new plan to eliminate pregnancy due to rape & incest!

The NAHMS 2000 data indicate that of the 11% pre-weaning mortality, 52.1% die from becoming crushed by the sow, 16.7% die from starvation, 11.5% die from “other known problem”, 9.3% die from scours, 7.4% from “unknown problem”, and 3% from respiratory problems.
Notice how you backpedalled? You posted a bullshit Wiki that didn’t even remotely apply to the discussion. I’m challenged you to show me anywhere in it where it stated a barnyard animal as I had specifically stated.

And what did you do? Ran from your own Wiki link and posted something else. You’re not even capable of defending your own sources (because you continue to point to sources that fail).

Rape is an immoral act. Infanticide is an immoral act. Rape is illegal, infanticide is not.

DrLove really brings it strong with sources like “Reproductive Rights.org”

Oh I see, since abortion didn’t exist when the constitution was written, it is not constitutionally protected . Cool, you go with that loon. :lol:

Supreme Court of the United States
The Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution provides a fundamental "right to privacy" that protects a pregnant woman's liberty to choose whether or not to have an abortion.

Oh I see, since abortion didn’t exist when the constitution was written, it is not constitutionally protected . Cool, you go with that loon. :lol:
Who is going to tell dumb-shit here that the US Constitution allows for these things called “amendments”? :lmao:

There have been 27 amendments to the US Constitution, with the last one being in 1992. Remind me again…did abortion exist in 1992? :laugh:

At this point, I would imagine his sanity is no longer in tact.
Abbott looks like one of those greasy, cringey televangelists... but then again... I think there's a tremendous amount of GOP politicians that look that way.

They're all fucking creepy as hell... a bunch of hypocrites that preach about the dangers of sin and sinners... while they are going around fingering somebody's kids.

Let’s pretend for a moment that you’re right. You’re not (at all) but let’s pretend that you are.

Is your “country boy” IQ so fuck’n low that you believe human beings should act like filthy farm animals? What kind of asshat says “well pigs kill their babies…so it goes to reason that people should be allowed to as well”? :eusa_doh:

Here’s the bottom line snowflake: abortion’s days are numbered. It’s fucking sick. It’s barbaric. It’s the type of knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, Neanderthal action that could only come from a low-IQ leftist.

History will absolutely look at all of you pro-abortion asshats with the deepest disgust. Just like the Nazis. Killing babies is even more horrific than killing grown adults Jews.

You’re on the wrong side of history. You’re on the wrong side of the debate. And you’re on the wrong side of the facts.
I am right. And right about the chickens too. You are the one that made the claim that even barnyard animals did not kill their own. You also made the claim that the founders would be opposed to abortion. I have proven, with documentation, that both claims are wrong. Furthermore, I showed, through documents from the time period, that abortion was a commonly accepted practice up to the moment of "quickening", and no, that is not from a Highlander movie.

Then there is your misunderstanding of Marbury v. Madison, your inability to name the other author of the Federalist papers, or you inability to name the two Federalist papers that pertain to Marbury v. Madison, judicial review, and the purpose of the SCOTUS when it comes to interpreting the Constitution, those answers are Madison, and numbers 79 and 81, which were both written by Hamilton. Concerning that "interpretation of the Constitution, perhaps this may help,

As the final arbiter of the law, the Court is charged with ensuring the American people the promise of equal justice under law and, thereby, also functions as guardian and interpreter of the Constitution.

Really pretty routine stuff. In the 19th century, any eighth grader would have known it.

It’s a pig, son. It’s IQ is just a fraction above a rock. Even filthy barnyard animals do not kill their own offspring. And we should be infinitely more evolved and sophisticated than filthy barnyard animals (sadly the left is not).
Actually the pig is ranked fourth, behind chimpanzees, dolphins, and elephants. Much smarter than a dog, and certainly most Trump supporters.

Well I’ve run circles around you here with indisputable facts. It is literally impossible to justify murdering defenseless infants no matter how hard you try.
You are a legend in your own mind. You made two claims, that even barnyard animals don't kill their young, and that the founders were opposed to abortion. You have provided no documentation to either. And those "babies" are not human until they draw their first breath. Life begins when you draw your first breath and ends when you draw your last.

your inability to name the other author of the Federalist papers
WTF are you talking about?!? Not only was that never an issue, but there wasn’t an “author” you low-IQ imbecile.

The Federal Papers were articles written by James Madison, Alexander Hamilton, and John Jay.

Please stop. Please. You’re just humiliating yourself at this point. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back