Gotta Love 'Em: Another Rick Santelli Rant

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[Santelli for President! After Romney serves his two, of course. Santelli's just another hard nosed business guy, that's all. If Romney loses Rick will end up in a re education camp if he's lucky. Remember, at least two of Obama's Department or Agency heads were big fans of the late Chinese Communist Party Head Mao tse Tung, enamored as well with Mao's statement "All power emanates from the barrel of a gun!" Not very auspiscious remarks out of the mouths of people assigned to running various major parts of a so called Democratic Government. But then, we found out CNN was being paid to spike any news unfavorable to Obama and to only run stories about people witnessing Obama walking on water themselves, so why are we surprised at an almost unending stream of Bolshevik and Bolshevik style statements coming out of this current Government with no one in the media calling them into question.
Ten bucks says Santelli faces a firing squad or the least a Soviet style pistol shot to the back of the head after Obama's re election. The Chicago Jesus is reknown for his exquisitely thin skin and Rick has run off at the mouth railing against the Chicago Jesus one too many times. What kind of rights does Santelli think he has in this country, today, the right to speak his mind publicly?]

"Santelli ranted about the poor state of the economy, despite the decrease in unemployment, and then added that he had predicted months ago that the September jobs report would be below 8%, implying the administration would fudge the numbers for positive press just before the election. “Take it any way you want!” Santelli said.

“Rick, what you’re implying with your comment…” Liesman interrupted.

“I’m not implying anything,” Santelli shouted back. “I’m telling you and it turned out that way. I’m a market whisperer.”

“Why say it?” responded Liesman. “It was the same point Jack Welch made.”

“Because it’s true! I like people to get the benefit of my 32 years in the market. There was no doubt it would be under 8 percent.”

“Why did you have no doubt, Rick?” Liesman pushed Santelli, attempting to get him to say he believed long ago that the administration would cook the books for positive jobs numbers.

At this point, Kernen audibly muttered “Oh, shit,” reflecting an understanding of the hell that was about to break loose.

The two proceeded to shout back and forth at one another for the next two minutes, before the segment finally dwindled down and Sorkin calmly said “Let’s leave it at that if we could.”"

Rick Santelli And CNBC Panel Get Into Crazy Shouting Match Over Unemployment Numbers | Mediaite

Last edited:

Forum List

Back