Gotta have ID to get a vaccination but not to vote

Maine. We do not need a govt issued photo ID at the voting booth, !just signature matching our registration signature. And I'm just fine with that....
Yeah, you in the cool State. We were like that in Texas, ten years ago. Thanks for the memories.

Last edited:
Trump was promoting the injection of bleach
Oh please...if you want to debate, let's stay within the bounds of reality. Not made up bullshit.

Democrats came out against vaccination.

Kamala wasn't the only one...Cuomo too...and a couple more.

Every intelligent person knows Trump didn't say that. Are you an intelligent person? I'd like to think so. Spewing debunked bs is beneath you. Don't embarrass yourself stooping to that level. It's better to give up the fight than look like an idiot to intelligent people.
What was outside the boundaries of reality?

_111919534_trumpgetty2.jpg
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"
Oh G-d...are you another fool bamboozled by the media? Or just a lying leftist...

Watch and learn...

Hear any statement of fact? Or just questions to a medical professional.

Was the word 'bleach' ever mentioned? Or just disinfectants?

You do realized there are other disinfectants besides bleach, right?

Hydrogen peroxide is a disinfectant.

It can also be nebulized and taken inside the body.

It was a good question...taken out of context my liars and believed by idiots. Which are you?

LOLOL

I just showed you Trump looking at the board stating bleach is among the "commonly available disinfectants" used to kill Coronavirus moments before he wondered, "is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

Ah...so you're a liar.

No point in debating a liar...they'll only lie.

But thanks for letting us know.

Makes things easier in the future.

Liar? Moi?

Are you saying I should ignore the display Trump was looking at which stated bleach is a commonly available disinfectant used to kill Coronavirus moments before he wondered if discount be injected to kill Coronavirus?

are you saying bleach isnt effective at cleaning the virus off of surfaces??

No, I'm not saying that.

thats what trump was talking about in the picture,,

I agree with you...it was a question...not a statement... but...imo...you have phrased your response very carefully to protect your allies.

And I'll be honest with you...I do that too.

So, to make this easier... I'm going to take your response to mean you do not believe president Trump made the statement that injecting or imbibing bleach was a viable option in the fight against Covid19 infection.

If I am mistaken, I will expect a correction from you with alacrity.
First, when you're a chief executive, questions can have the force of commands. The staff are there to serve your every whim. So if Trump asked his task force "Do you think we could investigate .....?" isn't just thinking to himself.

Plus as Michael Cohen explained, and those around Trump quickly learned, that Trump doesn't give commands in the form of commands. Unlike his apprentice persona, he doesn't tell somebody "You're fired". Instead he talks about the person no longer being loyal, or suggesting looking for a replacement. He gives orders as questions to maintain plausible deniability. Remember how many times they asked Trump if he was going to fire somebody, and he denied it, just days before firing them.

I never said it changes the criteria and there is no good reason other than you know you dont meet the criteria and are hoping for the amnesty the dems keep promising,,, or just dont care and are willing to live as an illegal,,

tell me again what this topic has to do with the OP???
You claimed they had to enter legally to apply for asylum.
no I didnt,,,

I said if they wanted to apply for asylum the had to contact proper authorities and request it,,,

entering illegally and then getting caught 9 months later and then claiming it is the wrong way and will go against them if they then try and claim it,,,

Oh please...if you want to debate, let's stay within the bounds of reality. Not made up bullshit.

Every intelligent person knows Trump didn't say that. Are you an intelligent person? I'd like to think so. Spewing debunked bs is beneath you. Don't embarrass yourself stooping to that level. It's better to give up the fight than look like an idiot to intelligent people.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"
Oh G-d...are you another fool bamboozled by the media? Or just a lying leftist...

Watch and learn...

It was a good question...taken out of context my liars and believed by idiots. Which are you?

LOLOL

I just showed you Trump looking at the board stating bleach is among the "commonly available disinfectants" used to kill Coronavirus moments before he wondered, "is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

Ah...so you're a liar.

Ok... maybe you're not a liar...just bamboozle by the media. The Fact checkers worked hard to conceal the truth.

Here you go...

Fact check...

"Did Trump suggest looking into something like disinfectant injections as a possible COVID-19 treatment? Yes, he did.

Did he suggest people inject disinfectant? No, he did not.

This distinction is crucial in separating a nationally-televised spitballing session from a reckless call for self-treatment. A media outlet reporting responsibly would have strove to make that abundantly clear from the very beginning, but instead, we ended up with some examples of fake news."

LOLOL

Trump admitted he questioned injecting disinfectants...

"I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters just like you, just to see what would happen. I was asking a sarcastic and a very sarcastic question to the reporters in the room about disinfectant on the inside."

Feel free to move the goalpost to Timbuktu...it's over...you've lost.

Feel free to have the last irrelevant word.

LOL

Sure, Trumper.

Watch and learn...

LOLOL

Ah...so you're a liar.

Liar? Moi?

Are you saying I should ignore the display Trump was looking at which stated bleach is a commonly available disinfectant used to kill Coronavirus moments before he wondered if discount be injected to kill Coronavirus?

No, I'm not saying that.

Well, no, he wondered about injecting it...

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

Watch and learn...

LOLOL

Ah...so you're a liar.

Liar? Moi?

No, I'm not saying that.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

youre free to believe what you want,, just dont get mad when we laugh at you,, but I bet youre used to being laughed at,,

Watch and learn...

LOLOL

Ah...so you're a liar.

Liar? Moi?

No, I'm not saying that.

youre free to believe what you want,, just dont get mad when we laugh at you,, but I bet youre used to being laughed at,,

Who cares what you laugh at? Not only did I quote him saying that, I also quoted him saying he said that.

I said if they wanted to apply for asylum the had to contact proper authorities and request it,,,

entering illegally and then getting caught 9 months later and then claiming it is the wrong way and will go against them if they then try and claim it,,,
Asylum isn't an adversarial system. The criteria deals with what the person is escaping, and not their behavior upon entry to the country.

Who cares what you laugh at? Not only did I quote him saying that, I also quoted him saying he said that.

They've been defending the indefensible. They know what Trump said was ridiculous, but what was more ridiculous was what they said after Trump reversed himself the next day, claiming he was being sarcastic.

24 hours earlier they took Trump seriously, and then Trump threw them under the bus.

Asylum isn't an adversarial system. The criteria deals with what the person is escaping, and not their behavior upon entry to the country.

I never said it did,,,

are you even reading my posts or just glancing over them and tantrum responding???

I never said it did,,,

are you even reading my posts or just glancing over them and tantrum responding???
You contend that the longer they wait, that their delay will be held against them. And that is not true. Which is why they're given a year (longer with a good excuse) in which to apply.

And stop claiming you never said it.

Maine. We do not need a govt issued photo ID at the voting booth, !just signature matching our registration signature. And I'm just fine with that....
Yeah, you in the cool State. We were like that in Texas, ten years ago. Thanks for the memories.
That is how MA is too. No one ever asks for my ID. Or my wife's

I never said it did,,,

You contend that the longer they wait, that their delay will be held against them. And that is not true. Which is why they're given a year (longer with a good excuse) in which to apply.

And stop claiming you never said it.

no thats not what I contend,,

what I said was if they waited until they got caught and then used asylum as a reason to stay that could and should go against them,,,
I also said that if they entered illegally they are from that minute forward subject to deportation of they get caught,,,

if they really wanted asylum they should apply for it as soon as possible and not wait until they get caught,,
thats like a bank robber getting caught and then saying he was going to give the money back,,,

Nope. If one big toe of the asylum seeker, crosses our border, no matter where it crosses, by LAW have to be given their day in court.
They do not have to have automatic entry to the US

we can set up courts in mexico, send the illegals back across the border, and give the illegals a place in line for their turn to see da judge

That is how MA is too. No one ever asks for my ID. Or my wife's
When I lived in Mass, the polling place in my small town asked what party I was registered to vote under, asked for my name, and asked for my address, then had me sign t h e roster..... No ID required!

The pharmacy did not ask for my ID, they wanted my insurance card...though I did lay it on the counter for him to use, but he never checked it....

When booking the vaccine appointment online, they said to bring an ID that had our age on it..... Maine was vaccinating by age groups....

OK,,, whats that got to do with what mooner said???

according to him I can find one in an old box and use it as my ID,,,
I got my shot, and I needed to show a photo ID, and an insurance card. The ID just had to have my picture and address on it, so I used an expired drivers license.

So you can use an ID to get the shot, that wouldn't be accepted to vote with.
Assuming the nurse noticed that the id was expired

Yep, we see you several times in past week claim paywalls ...
Now? #AnyExcuseWhatsoever ^ :laugh:

Forum List

Back