Gotta have ID to get a vaccination but not to vote

Then how do you prove your ID to get a picture ID?
It's different in different states, but a BC and a signature won't do it in any of them.
I can tell you were born with a picture ID also.
do you have a link to prove that??
so you dont have one,, figures since they dont exist,,
I have several even a military ID...
so all I need is your BC and I can go in and get an ID in your name??
What information is needed to get a copy of your or someone's BC?
as far as I know here its just a fee,, they are public records

and it really doesnt have anything to do with moonglows comment,, he said all you need is a BC, he doesnt say how to obtain it,, I could find one in a box at a garage sale,,
You need a birth date, you need the city you were born in, and sometimes even a parent's name along with your birth name.

You need a birth date, you need the city you were born in, and sometimes even a parent's name along with your birth name.

All of which can be found online.

Pay an $x fee, submit the needed info, and have a BC sent to you.
So, are you saying our govt issued photo ids that everyone is using, including our drivers licenses are worthless as IDs, because we used our Birth certificates as ID to get them???

True story: I once needed to cash a check at a bank where I did not have an account. The utterly brilliant branch manager asked for at least two forms of ID. I just happened to have a copy of my birth certificate in my wallet (crammed into a corner for over a decade). The branch manager looked over the birth certificate before returning it to me while shaking her head. She could not accept the document, she claimed, because - I kid you not - it did not have an expiration date. She stared at me in bewilderment as I doubled over in laughter.

NBC 4 in Washington, D.C., reports that the District is concerned that too many people getting the vaccine in DC are not residents, so it’s going to do something about that:

As the District launched its new system to register for a COVID-19 vaccine this week, it also announced major changes to help ensure more doses go to people who actually live there. ”The essential worker burden for vaccinations in the District is disproportionately high [compared] to any other jurisdiction,” said Dr. LaQuandra Nesbitt, head of DC Health. Going forward, the District will prioritize 90% of its appointments for eligible residents only. In its new registration portal, D.C. said essential workers should bring verification like a work ID badge, letter from employer or paystub. ”One of the ways that we have to ensure that we are not vaccinating residents from other jurisdictions who don’t actually have an essential job in the District of Columbia is to ask for some type of proof for that,” Nesbitt said.
Identification to prove that people are in the right jurisdiction? Funny how this works, when a liberal government is trying to control something it actually cares about. This comes just as congressional Democrats are trying to abolish state voter-identification requirements for in-person and absentee voting and progressives are calling it racist voter suppression to ask voters to cast ballots in their own precinct. We are endlessly told that asking for ID scares people away just as surely as turning fire hoses on them. What if it turns out that this is actually just a routine way for government to verify that it is dealing with people who are entitled to what they are trying to do?

IMHO if you can't show ID then you don't get to vote. If you don't have ID, there are people who will help you get one, and that ID should be required even for absentee or mail-in ballots.
Now....only if that were true.

NBC 4 in Washington, D.C., reports that the District is concerned that too many people getting the vaccine in DC are not residents, so it’s going to do something about that:

As the District launched its new system to register for a COVID-19 vaccine this week, it also announced major changes to help ensure more doses go to people who actually live there. ”The essential worker burden for vaccinations in the District is disproportionately high [compared] to any other jurisdiction,” said Dr. LaQuandra Nesbitt, head of DC Health. Going forward, the District will prioritize 90% of its appointments for eligible residents only. In its new registration portal, D.C. said essential workers should bring verification like a work ID badge, letter from employer or paystub. ”One of the ways that we have to ensure that we are not vaccinating residents from other jurisdictions who don’t actually have an essential job in the District of Columbia is to ask for some type of proof for that,” Nesbitt said.
Identification to prove that people are in the right jurisdiction? Funny how this works, when a liberal government is trying to control something it actually cares about. This comes just as congressional Democrats are trying to abolish state voter-identification requirements for in-person and absentee voting and progressives are calling it racist voter suppression to ask voters to cast ballots in their own precinct. We are endlessly told that asking for ID scares people away just as surely as turning fire hoses on them. What if it turns out that this is actually just a routine way for government to verify that it is dealing with people who are entitled to what they are trying to do?

IMHO if you can't show ID then you don't get to vote. If you don't have ID, there are people who will help you get one, and that ID should be required even for absentee or mail-in ballots.

Fine. We get everybody ID. As long as states that allow concealed carry permits, also allow college student ID's as well.

So then there shouldn't be any problem with mail in votes, a ballot box on every street corner in America, the ability for anyone to deliver anyone else's vote to the ballot box, if they can't physically get there, extended voting hours, and weekend voting after church, right Mr. ID guy?

When I lived in Mass, the polling place in my small town asked what party I was registered to vote under, asked for my name, and asked for my address, then had me sign t h e roster..... No ID required!
They used to just ask my name here. Then they put a sticker with my name on it in their book and I signed right below it. Now, photo ID goes into the machine, they check it out on their computer, then have me sign on the glass screen, which everyone knows is difficult to make it look right. They then print out my ballot right there and hand it to me.

It
slows
down
the
line
tremendously
which
is
the
real
purpose.

Democrats have some strange rules.
American Children can't go to school because of Covid.
But, Biden is allowing our border to be overran by illegal aliens with Covid.

Democrats have some strange rules.
American Children can't go to school because of Covid.
But, Biden is allowing our border to be overran by illegal aliens with Covid.
Unacompanied children under 16 can't be vaccinated...No child under 16 can be, as of yet.

Forum List

Back