gotta be realistic

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
I'm afraid we're gonna have to be realistic, and that means pragmatism.

Nobody will suggest that you have to like president trump, or like having to deal with him. But if we walk away and fail to step up, he'll get a free hand. Is that what we want? WE the people elected this clown stick. WE the people now have to do the very best we can to make the best effort we can to prevent a full dismantling of all our liberal progress.

Look, I don't even like saying his name. Even when he was a reality TV host I didn't like the douche bag. But back then I could change channels and nobody got hurt. That's not the case now. And we somehow have to find a way to accept this reality.

Hopefully the recounts will change all that, but the odds are very long against it and we can't pin that much hope on it.

WE the people elected von clownstick, we the people have to live and work with it for at least the next 4 years. and hopefully nitwits like sassy will shut their ah mouths

I'm afraid we're gonna have to be realistic, and that means pragmatism.

Nobody will suggest that you have to like president trump, or like having to deal with him. But if we walk away and fail to step up, he'll get a free hand. Is that what we want? WE the people elected this clown stick. WE the people now have to do the very best we can to make the best effort we can to prevent a full dismantling of all our liberal progress.

Look, I don't even like saying his name. Even when he was a reality TV host I didn't like the douche bag. But back then I could change channels and nobody got hurt. That's not the case now. And we somehow have to find a way to accept this reality.

Hopefully the recounts will change all that, but the odds are very long against it and we can't pin that much hope on it.

WE the people elected von clownstick, we the people have to live and work with it for at least the next 4 years. and hopefully nitwits like sassy will shut their ah mouths
You do realize your liberal progress is what people voted against right? We actually want to see the full dismantling of it. That's not a bug, it's a feature.

Who is telling you to pin any hopes on it?... Rachel Maddow?... or CNN?
That may explain everything.

"I'm afraid we're gonna have to be realistic..." << What a novel idea.

Last edited:

Who is telling you to pin any hopes on it?... Rachel Maddow?... or CNN?

This explains everything.

"I'm afraid we're gonna have to be realistic..." << What a novel idea.
when there's life there's hope even if it's a 10000 -1 shot

Forum List

Back