Got into another big argument at work

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I can’t get into details as it would give away my franchise
It was with this Jewish NYC schmendrick.
He actually comes in my store playing CNN loud on his radio
We have had much conflict the last 4 years but the last day was a whole new level .

He falsely accuses me of a number of criminal acts . I tell him he is a buffoon and delusional.
He said I am the worst business owner he has ever meet and that I am mentally Ill. Then he says he is going to destroy me lol . I assume he means suing me . He also called me a clown and a bunch of other crap then I said go back to Brooklyn where you belong and walked away

First of all I am innocent and I have more $$$ than him and my parents backing to hire an attorney

I am extremely vindictive..so I may have done one thing lol

Also that fat slanted eye bastard is back next door .
The one I almost came to blows with back in November
Just gets better and better

Also that fat slanted eye bastard is back next door .
The one I almost came to blows with back in November
Just gets better and better
Find out where he lives and bang his wife and daughter.
That's what I always do.
Then I get these extremely pugnacious NY Italians or black thugs
Even my employee has complained to me that I deal with bad folks

I was just in Gatlinburg last Month. Beautiful place.
Lookout Mtn...they still have the trolly ride ?
I haven't been through there in over 20 years. North Ga and N Carolina are ok too.
I lived in Atlanta and Hilton Head Island (SC) back in the 8o's.
I know this sheenie is going to try to sue me , report me to the BBB or contact my franchise

Then I get these extremely pugnacious NY Italians or black thugs
Even my employee has complained to me that I deal with bad folks
I would bail and try someplace like Tennessee .
OH, like you could not have invited him to Arkansas. I think this might be the same guy that was having trouble hiring and keeping employee, and had the worst branch in the company franchising from and was in danger of them shutting him down and giving somebody else the franchise.

I haven't been through there in over 20 years. North Ga and N Carolina are ok too.
I know this sheenie is going to try to sue me , report me to the BBB or contact my franchise

The common denominator in all this is YOU! Could it be perhaps you are just an asshole?

You and my dad probably crossed paths. His family used to have a crib in Shipyard Plantation on HH.

ey still have the trolly ride ?
I did see a sky tram looking thing going up a mountain. Only went downtown once, a bit touristy for me. We did stay the week in this awesome mountain cabin, though.

IMG_0903 (2).jpg

Forum List

Back