Where on this list do you think we are?

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas
America, that is?
Look at the chart below and tell me what number you think we're at.

1615506664105.png

Classification: People are divided into "us and them."

I'm ok with that under one single condition... Fine... I'm on my own side, and I'm against EVERYBODY the disagrees with me. Fuck your sides, I'm on the same side I'm always on... MINE. There, I got Symbolization out of the way as well. And all sides not on mine can try to Discriminate.

People can take their identity politics and shove it up their ass.

America, that is?

View attachment 466604
Ask the native American tribes.
What is that supposed to mean?

He's reminding us that the Democratic Party is responsible for the genocide of Native Americans as well ... :confused:

... granted .. he will gladly blame someone else.. ;)
The Republicans were part of it also along with the Democratic-Republicans and the Whigs along with the Federalist.

America, that is?

View attachment 466604

He's reminding us that the Democratic Party is responsible for the genocide of Native Americans as well ... :confused:

The Republicans were part of it also along with the Democratic-Republicans and the Whigs along with the Federalist.

Sure .. now you want bi-partisanship but ..actual.. history (not the rewritten Democrat propaganda history you've been fed) denies you.

America, that is?

View attachment 466604

Sure .. now you want bi-partisanship but ..actual.. history (not the rewritten Democrat propaganda history you've been fed) denies you.
Yawn...

America, that is?

View attachment 466604
It means.... Look at all of that. Back then they did every one of those things to the American Indian. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if that wasn't actually inspired by history of them.
So what?

So my great-grandfather did something bad once upon a time and I should let the same thing happen to me and mine?
GTFOOH

Every single person on planet earth is descended from mean ass motherfuckers who were willing to murder their neighbors and take their shit when times got hard. The folks who weren't hardcore enough to do so, didn't have any descendants, they all starved to death, or got enslaved, or just plain slaughtered...... and probably eaten.

So what the fuck is bringing up that redskin business supposed to be about? Why should I give a shit, except to make sure my tribe doesn't end up just like them?

Personally, I do NOT think that today's obnoxious Dems (like Nancy, Chuck, et al.) want a Nazi-like regime, but they are preparing the way for such dangerous individuals to take over the country in the coming decades.

So what?

So my great-grandfather did something bad once upon a time and I should let the same thing happen to me and mine?
GTFOOH
Those who forget the past is condemned to relive it.

But I agree that the sins of the father should not be placed on the son. Figuratively speaking.

So what the fuck is bringing up that redskin business supposed to be about? Why should I give a shit, except to make sure my tribe doesn't end up just like them?
I have no idea why you are worked up over evidence that promotes the truth of what you just posted.

Last edited:
America, that is?

View attachment 466604
It means.... Look at all of that. Back then they did every one of those things to the American Indian. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if that wasn't actually inspired by history of them.
So what?

GTFOOH

Every single person on planet earth is descended from mean ass motherfuckers who were willing to murder their neighbors and take their shit when times got hard. The folks who weren't hardcore enough to do so, didn't have any descendants, they all starved to death, or got enslaved, or just plain slaughtered...... and probably eaten.

Yet, we are supposed to be scared of your pretend scenario that has not occurred?

So what?

GTFOOH
Those who forget the past is condemned to relive it.

I have no idea why you are worked up over evidence that promotes the truth of what you just posted.
I ain't forgetting shit. I damn well know what happened to them and I'm not going out like that and neither are my grandchildren.

Amazon product
Excellent book on this subject, btw.

If I misunderstood the tone of your post, sorry. I just woke up a little while ago and I've only had one cup of coffee so far.

America, that is?

View attachment 466604
So what?

GTFOOH

Yet, we are supposed to be scared of your pretend scenario that has not occurred?
Well, see child...... the thing is, it has happened, over and over and over, all throughout history.
And we don't want it to happen to us.

(It's ridiculous that I should have to explain simple shit like this...... did your mother drink heavily when she was pregnant with you or something?)

Forum List

Back