gosar censure debate : distributing/posting violence-promoting content is forbidden in all democracies for very good and necessary reasons.

Incredibly wrong. Immoral. Thought control.

I suppose you must be a radical leftist.
anti-violence-promotions measures are definitely not 'thought control'.

and what you call me is merely your limited perspective of which subcultures i might agree with.
some would say i'm leftist, others at other times a moderate, and yet others would say my thinking is very republican.
fact is : i don't think i belong to any group other than white hetro western-european humanity. i like some groups (a long list of them actually), and i dislike other groups (sometimes a lot), just like any other human.

to try to disregard my opinion because you think you can pin a nasty sounding group name on me and imply that their excesses are the basis of my character, is stupid and insultive.

Remember when Griffin held up that fake decapotated head of trump…. Just a fake head, right?! And she was a comedian doing a joke… I remember you defending her… wait… nevermind
Remember when there was a play in Central Park about assassinating Trump. I don't recall senate hearings over it.

Most of the violence is liberal tantrums over not getting what they want so now the speech that they say (excuse) triggered them is going to be outlawed rather than their reactionary conduct being dealt with.

anti-violence-promotions measures are definitely not 'thought control'.

and what you call me is merely your limited perspective of which subcultures i might agree with.
some would say i'm leftist, others at other times a moderate, and yet others would say my thinking is very republican.
fact is : i don't think i belong to any group other than white hetro western-european humanity. i like some groups (a long list of them actually), and i dislike other groups (sometimes a lot), just like any other human.

to try to disregard my opinion because you think you can pin a nasty sounding group name on me and imply that their excesses are the basis of my character, is stupid and insultive.
You said, "new phrases can be reported on and then automatically blocked for use by any user.
adding such functionality to a social media platform is trivially easy."

That is the worst type of Chinese-style thought-control, and I know a radical leftist when I see a determination like that to control what people say and think.

You want to be treated as a good person, try letting people be free.

He should be censured by all of us for such a shitty video, content wise.

But that's me. Congress has it's own rules.

You said, "new phrases can be reported on and then automatically blocked for use by any user.
adding such functionality to a social media platform is trivially easy."

That is the worst type of Chinese-style thought-control, and I know a radical leftist when I see a determination like that to control what people say and think.

You want to be treated as a good person, try letting people be free.
anti-violence-promotion measures are one of the very few (maybe the only one) constraints that i'd want to see enforced on free speech.

"and you tell them they're not welcome".

bad choice of words, worthy of takedown really.

just making clear that i hold all political parties to the same tight standards when it comes to public discourse and political campaigning. i consider doing that to be one of my civic duties.

Point IS -- this is nothing new.. HBO ran a movie scene where if you looked real hard -- you'd see GW Bush's severed head on a stake. There was "Shakespeare in Central Park NYCity -- where Trump is murdered.

ADMITTEDLY -- this shouldn't be in the halls of Congress, but this story SUCKS from beginning. TWO DAYS into this fluff-up and has ANYONE SEEN the "cartoon"? I've heard about a 1/2 hour of cable news about this but STILL i have more questions than answers?

WHY did the original reporting say that Gosert CREATED the anime?

WHERE is the cartoon? How MANY people saw it.

Why did Gosart office say that HE DID NOT POST IT...

How and WHY should we even discuss this without SEEING IT?

What does a censure mean if the PEOPLE CANT SEE THE EVIDENCE?

Point IS -- this is nothing new.. HBO ran a movie scene where if you looked real hard -- you'd see GW Bush's severed head on a stake. There was "Shakespeare in Central Park NYCity -- where Trump is murdered.

ADMITTEDLY -- this shouldn't be in the halls of Congress, but this story SUCKS from beginning. TWO DAYS into this fluff-up and has ANYONE SEEN the "cartoon"? I've heard about a 1/2 hour of cable news about this but STILL i have more questions than answers?

WHY did the original reporting say that Gosert CREATED the anime?

WHERE is the cartoon? How MANY people saw it.

Why did Gosart office say that HE DID NOT POST IT...

How and WHY should we even discuss this without SEEING IT?

What does a censure mean if the PEOPLE CANT SEE THE EVIDENCE?
I saw the video. I could not recognize any character. Action overdose cartoon with a loud and abrasive sound track. I think this is another Pelosi political attack. The list goes on.

I saw the video. I could not recognize any character. Action overdose cartoon with a loud and abrasive sound track. I think this is another Pelosi political attack. The list goes on.

Where was it published? And who CREATED IT? I'd love to find out that this is just INTENSE political drama going on with the Censure like it was with that female Repub at the beginning of the term..

Forum List

Back