How has the Pres (s)election affected you? more cynical? depressed..?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I am depressed and lethargic about being interested in different news stories not pertaining to the Steal... apathetic, actually.. I keep up on other stories but it blows me away that people "in the system" do not seem to... uh... care what has happened to our country..

and don't waste my time with the juvenile stuff like "No evidence of fraud.. move on, stupid conservatives"

bored w/ that

I am depressed and lethargic about being interested in different news stories not pertaining to the Steal... apathetic, actually.. I keep up on other stories but it blows me away that people "in the system" do not seem to... uh... care what has happened to our country..

and don't waste my time with the juvenile stuff like "No evidence of fraud.. move on, stupid conservatives"

bored w/ that
I think not watching the media is the answer.

Take away their ratings and don't let them live rent free in your brain.

bored w/ that
Much more cynical than ever before, and I wasn't a ray of sunshine before.

Also worried and anxious with the awful, stupid news ----- I've instituted a policy of no news reading except on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Not just about the dubious elections ---- I'm thinking that's actually going well in that the right has finally stopped grouching low-level and started insisting the elections be FIXED for a change. We have known forever that dead people and illegals vote and all sorts of extra votes are shoved in there at the last minute, and now we are insisting they un-corrupt these elections. That's good.

I'm mainly worried about the gross civil liberties infringements of the Covid mandates of all kinds, the invasions of illegals from all over, the weak foreign policy that has led to China nuking up and rattling sabers, the seriously dire, East-German-style cancel culture, the blacks rioting so much and all their crime increasing and increasing, and the open craziness, such as men pretending to turn into women and trying to force everyone to cooperate with this insanity!

I guess this is the worst I've seen in my life. It is a real decline, as with Rome.

Also worried and anxious with the awful, stupid news ----- I've instituted a policy of no news reading except on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Not just about the dubious elections ---- I'm thinking that's actually going well in that the right has finally stopped grouching low-level and started insisting the elections be FIXED for a change. We have known forever that dead people and illegals vote and all sorts of extra votes are shoved in there at the last minute, and now we are insisting they un-corrupt these elections. That's good.

I'm mainly worried about the gross civil liberties infringements of the Covid mandates of all kinds, the invasions of illegals from all over, the weak foreign policy that has led to China nuking up and rattling sabers, the seriously dire, East-German-style cancel culture, the blacks rioting so much and all their crime increasing and increasing, and the open craziness, such as men pretending to turn into women and trying to force everyone to cooperate with this insanity!

I guess this is the worst I've seen in my life. It is a real decline, as with Rome.
You are old enough to remember living in ancient Rome?

If you’re looking to whosever President to improve your position in life, you’re looking in the wrong place.

Saddened and angry at what has happened to America.

But not because of the election itself, but at what the president and his administration have done to the country in the past year.

How has the Pres (s)election affected you? more cynical? depressed..?
Relaxed and relived, like most Americans. It's almost like America had been constipated and has finally been able to take a huge dump and flush tRump away.

bored w/ that

Not one bit except our 401ks are through the roof this year, that made me pretty happy.

I have never let the occupant of the White House have that much control over my life

yeh.. who wouldn't be freakin depressed?

disturbed is more like it.. Some people like Byedim are not worth getting depressed about... but as u imply, it is.. this and that.. not just "one thing" although the election steal really cinched things for me... "wasn't a ray of sunshine before"

well, what can we do?

I'm happy to hear people are fixing the dead voter problem.. need more news on that...

I’ve lost close to $4,000.00 in gasoline overcharges alone. So far.
Democrats are retarded baboons.
lol

baffoon baboons

the bright seems to be: Who the hell's going to vote for these crazies ever again?

only other crazies.. who have lost their way... don't know up from down

Saddened and angry at what has happened to America.

But not because of the election itself, but at what the president and his administration have done to the country in the past year.
u mean the alleged president

fake president

not surprising that fake news would lead to a fake president

sigh...

I'm happy to hear people are fixing the dead voter problem.. need more news on that...
Oh, I didn't mean they are already FIXING the zombie voters, but that the Right has started seriously to insist on it and I am hoping that leads to voter IDs, finally, finally, finally. And other corrections. Trump is a big reason we are insisting, by continued doubt in the elections being honest and articles being written about it all around now. Good. High time.

I am not as worried about dead voters (but that is a real problem: my daughter STILL gets mail from the elections bureau, but she has not lived here for 20 years!!) as I am about the magic boxes of votes under the table saved till late in the night "when they need them." That was a big focus in the 2020 election and people are still worrying about it, as with the weird count in New Jersey going for the Dems around 3 AM. That's corruption potential, and I want it stopped. Trump is drawing attention to that, and I thank him for it.

Forum List

Back