Biden, October 2020: “You’ll See Your Standard Of Living Go Up And Your Costs Go Down”

And Donald Trump said he would make America Great Again.

Both were wrong, yet Biden put forth an agenda which is blocked by the majority of Republican Politicians. Dumb Donald couldn't carry the water for all of America.
President Trump did make America great again.

Then the CCP released their WuFlu, and Dems sent their brown shirts to burn American cities, and stole the election.

Within a year Biden has driven this country into the ground. Self inflicted energy price spikes, mandated experimental vaccines, millions of people being fired from their jobs, disastrous Afghanistan debacle, highest inflation since Carter, disastrous border crisis, and “supply chain issues”. You can’t engineer the destruction of a nation better than the Biden Regime.

Standard of living up and costs down??

I fear Brandon may have been mistaken. That is not what is happening. Quite ordinary hardback books are now $50; shortages continue in my local stores.

And Donald Trump said he would make America Great Again.

Both were wrong, yet Biden put forth an agenda which is blocked by the majority of Republican Politicians. Dumb Donald couldn't carry the water for all of America.
He just didn't have time while promoting his dictator for life agenda.

Standard of living up and costs down??

I fear Brandon may have been mistaken. That is not what is happening. Quite ordinary hardback books are now $50; shortages continue in my local stores.
He meant for himself I think.

We have gone from Mexico will pay for it to $3.5 trillion equals zero dollars.
To the best of my knowledge even tRump never claimed $3.5 trillion equals nothing, so I'm not sure what you're getting at.

I'm sure what he actually meant was "your standards of living to go up and costs go down after I'm out of office and my administration is evicted from their seats of power".

Forum List

Back