GOPer Whines 'They're Going To Expand Health Care And Education'

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I couldn't believe what I was seeing on that video.

A republican is actually complaining that he is scared that democrats will expand health care and education.

I don't know about the republicans but I want health care and eduction to be expanded. We are still in a pandemic, we still have large portions of our nation with people who can't get access to health care. Yet that republican thinks it's a bad idea to expand health care.

We have so many people in America who don't have a proper education. Way too many who don't have the skills to make it in our society today. They live on slave wages and public assistance. I can't believe that a republican is scared that democrats will expand education.

What is wrong with republicans?

Why don't they want the people of our nation to be healthy and have the skills to compete in the 21st century?

Other nations are leaving us behind yet republicans are afraid of expanding education.

Wow.

A republican is actually complaining that he is scared that democrats will expand health care and education.

I don't know about the republicans but I want health care and eduction to be expanded. We are still in a pandemic, we still have large portions of our nation with people who can't get access to health care. Yet that republican thinks it's a bad idea to expand health care.

We have so many people in America who don't have a proper education. Way too many who don't have the skills to make it in our society today. They live on slave wages and public assistance. I can't believe that a republican is scared that democrats will expand education.

Why don't they want the people of our nation to be healthy and have the skills to compete in the 21st century?

Other nations are leaving us behind yet republicans are afraid of expanding education.

Wow.

well both of them have been an utter failure under government control,,,

These things coming from the mouths of Republicans do not surprise me anymore, as we know why they don't want this, and eventually they are going to slip and admit it publicly.

What I'm still surprised by is the Stockholm Syndrome that afflicts the poor white trash that keeps voting for them anyway. Which, by the way, is why the GOP will always oppose education.

Wow.

well both of them have been an utter failure under government control,,,
Exactly....But that's still not going to stop those Jacobin assholes from using the infirm and the cheeeeellldreennnnnn as political human shields.

It is the costs...promoted after the costs...promoted over the costs.....promoted over the costs...promoted over the costs...Progs move away!

Wow.

WTF does health and welfare have to do with infrastructure?

These things coming from the mouths of Republicans do not surprise me anymore, as we know why they don't want this, and eventually they are going to slip and admit it publicly.

What I'm still surprised by is the Stockholm Syndrome that afflicts the poor white trash that keeps voting for them anyway. Which, by the way, is why the GOP will always oppose education.
voting for your party today danny aint much better....

But it is better, regardless.

But it is better, regardless.
not good enough to vote for....

Wow.

The issue is that GW Bush caused so much unemployment that millions of people lost employer paid for health care.
If you want illegals and business visas and offshoring, stop complaining and go to an emergency room.

Wow.

Yeah, we see how well, the public education system has been working, now you want your healthcare to be the same..

Wow.

The issue is that GW Bush caused so much unemployment that millions of people lost employer paid for health care.
If you want illegals and business visas and offshoring, stop complaining and go to an emergency room.
It was Andrew Cuomo that caused all that unemployment, get the fucking record straight will ya?

Bubba & the housing bubble
Through rigorous enforcement of housing mandates such as theCommunity Reinvestment Act, and by prodding mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to make loans to people with lower credit scores (and to buy loans that had been made by banks and, later, “innovators” like Countrywide).
The Housing Department was Fannie and Freddie’s top regulator — and under Cuomo the mortgage giants were forced to start ramping up programs to issue more subprime loans to the riskiest of borrowers.

Wow.

It was Andrew Cuomo that caused all that unemployment, get the fucking record straight will ya?

Bubba & the housing bubble
Through rigorous enforcement of housing mandates such as theCommunity Reinvestment Act, and by prodding mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to make loans to people with lower credit scores (and to buy loans that had been made by banks and, later, “innovators” like Countrywide).
The Housing Department was Fannie and Freddie’s top regulator — and under Cuomo the mortgage giants were forced to start ramping up programs to issue more subprime loans to the riskiest of borrowers.
Back in 2000?

Wow.

Yeah, we see how well, the public education system has been working, now you want your healthcare to be the same..

And you rail here everyday on Trump.

Wow.

I love Obamaphone lady, God bless her!

I don't mind healthcare so much... But education? They'll be paying for CRT compliance more than likely. Do you support CRT?

Let me clear... Once again... You are a fuck'n idiot. You are being played like a fiddle. Unless... You agree with CRT and the bullshit they are pushing. So... Do you?

Edit: To be ABSOLUTELY clear... You are less of an idiot if you do support CRT. In which case... Good for you. You aren't being played after all. And I'm just wrong.

Forum List

Back