GOPer Marjorie CALLS THE COPS on Jimmy Kimmel - Over a JOKE

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said late Wednesday that she had reported Jimmy Kimmel to Capitol Police after the late-night host joked on air that Will Smith should slap her. Greene (R-Ga.) tweeted that Kimmel’s wisecrack — which referenced Smith slapping Chris Rock at the Oscarsamounted to a “threat of violence.” “ABC, this threat of violence against me by @jimmykimmel has been filed with the @CapitolPolice,” she tweeted.

What are your thoughts on Marjorie being afraid of jokes? Thoughts?!
Reminds me of Trump's joke asking Russia to find 30,000 "lost" emails. For that, he was impeached. That was one of the charges of "collusion with Russia". Yet not one leftwing pundit noted the absurdity.
What are your thoughts on Democrats being afraid of jokes, Pinky?

Reminds me of Trump's joke asking Russia to find 30,000 "lost" emails. For that, he was impeached. That was one of the charges of "collusion with Russia". Yet not one leftwing pundit noted the absurdity.
Yea that was a real knee slapper.

Trump wasn’t impeached for that. Nice try

She was right to do it. Everyone knows that progressives don't joke, and the Left are looking hard at a way of taking her out as she is another female Donald Trump in the making, unwilling to tow the democrat party line.

It's been almost 2 months. If that were true, what's Will waiting for?

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said late Wednesday that she had reported Jimmy Kimmel to Capitol Police after the late-night host joked on air that Will Smith should slap her. Greene (R-Ga.) tweeted that Kimmel’s wisecrack — which referenced Smith slapping Chris Rock at the Oscarsamounted to a “threat of violence.” “ABC, this threat of violence against me by @jimmykimmel has been filed with the @CapitolPolice,” she tweeted.

That bitch needs to be slapped.

So what? Donald Trump was impeached for collusion over a joke he told in a speech in which he said "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you find the 30,000 missing emails". Incredibly, this joke was the primary basis for the Democrats' Russia collusion impeachment case.

So what? Donald Trump was impeached for collusion over a joke he told in a speech in which he said "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you find the 30,000 missing emails". Incredibly, this joke was the primary basis for the Democrats' Russia collusion impeachment case.
Haha, not even close. You need to go back and study your history. Trump was impeached over abusing the power of his office in an effort to get dirt on Joe Biden from Ukraine. He was impeached a second time for his stop the steal movement and disgraceful actions around the Jan 6 riots.

Communists don't like being called on their threats.

Forum List

Back