GOP: The Party of Death

Answer the question, fool. Or did you think your crude comment would hide the fact that you ignored the issue?? I even highlighted the question I want answered. I'll try again. Why did you say:

"We dont want you and your friends in washington telling our parents and grandparents and someday us that our lives are worthless and we should die so we dont burden the rest of society. As Obama has already been doing".

You know that is a damn lie. Why not just present the facts without making up lies??? Because it doesn't work for you, that's why. You're an ignorant liar, straight up.

Couple of quick points;

1. YOU have no say over what I answer or don't answer.
2. I answered one of your questions. You just didn't like the answer. Tough.
3. I DID NOT make the comment you highlighted and wanted answered. So I didn't feel replying was mandatory.
4. Obama stated that Medicare needed to be cut by $500m. That is a fact.
5. He also should understand that adding all these people to the health care system will cause rationing. Since older people use the health care system more frequently, they will be most effected. Also a reasonable conclusion.
6. Judging from your blind rage, I'd say the big ass comment was right on the mark. A comment that I wouldn't normally make, but you have been so uncivil to many people here, I didn't have a problem with it. Grow up missy and you can sit at the big people table at Christmas.

You are still lying. A lie, is a lie, is a lie. And your other comments have nothing to do with anything. Why are you so preoccupied with my ass?? And I am not uncivil. You and your pals have been rude to me since day one and you try to turn it around as though it were me.

I swear that I think you are a bunch of psychopaths. Maybe I wouldn't confuse you with each other if it didn't take 3 of you asses to take on one liberal. Go play on the freeway.

You're making one BIG ASS of yourself, Rinata.

Couple of quick points;

3. I DID NOT make the comment you highlighted and wanted answered. So I didn't feel replying was mandatory.
5. He also should understand that adding all these people to the health care system will cause rationing. Since older people use the health care system more frequently, they will be most effected. Also a reasonable conclusion.
6. Judging from your blind rage, I'd say the big ass comment was right on the mark. A comment that I wouldn't normally make, but you have been so uncivil to many people here, I didn't have a problem with it. Grow up missy and you can sit at the big people table at Christmas.

You are still lying. A lie, is a lie, is a lie. And your other comments have nothing to do with anything. Why are you so preoccupied with my ass?? And I am not uncivil. You and your pals have been rude to me since day one and you try to turn it around as though it were me.

I swear that I think you are a bunch of psychopaths. Maybe I wouldn't confuse you with each other if it didn't take 3 of you asses to take on one liberal. Go play on the freeway.

Point out what you think I said, that you feel is not true. I treated you very nicely, until you became rude. I am "preoccupied" with your BIG ass, because I am less interested in your opinion, due to rudeness and few intelligent retorts. Believe me, I'd much rather discuss a topic than think about a BIG ass. Your choice. BTW, you seem preoccupied with my ass now.

I thought that we had established that someone else made the comment in question. I do apologize for thinking it was you. Believe it or not, I am usually a nice person and I don't attack people unless they come at me first.

This is not the first political board that I have frequented. When people find out I am an Obama supporter, the nastiness doesn't stop. No matter what site I'm on. So I really will try to be more observant of your posts before I respond. It seems like everybody just blends together, after a while.

Couple of quick points;

Just shut up, you cow. Go practice your sexy poses in front of the mirror.

Translation: MOOO! I'm Jealous...

Pretty weak...

Well, that's just the kind of response I expect from a big ass. :lol::lol::lol:

I think I'll now go watch a mooovie!

smiley_abzw.gif
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p108/Abbthom1/smiley_abzw.gif

I think I'll now go watch a mooovie!

smiley_abzw.gif

I'm watching Lord of the Rings Extended version. Later.....a game and then Star Trek.

Fun night ahead.
Interesting...I am watching Star Trek: "The Undiscovered Country" on the other Computer next to this one right now...LOL!

Got the new one in Blue Ray this week.

Pretty good.....the Spock character sucked though.

I don't think anyone can wear a pair of ears like Lenard Nimoy

How many unborn babies does Grayson want to kill (courageously) using federal tax dollars ? ........ :eusa_whistle:

None!! How many do you want to kill with your retarded views on politics and healthcare?? :eusa_whistle:

Abortion threatens House health care bill

And HOW did GRAYSON vote?

CONGRESSMAN GRAYSON PROUDLY SUPPORTS AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE FOR AMERICA ACT (Washington, DC) – Congressman Alan Grayson voted tonight in favor of the Affordable Health Care for America Act. The bill...…:eusa_whistle:

I am sure he voted correctly?? Would you??

What makes you think that banning abortion will stop abortion?? Are you so nieve to believe that all will be solved and millions of lives saved when abortion is banned?? Try doing a little research, in the early 70's before Roe. Vs. Wade, innocent women and children were dying but the millions annually.. Due to women attempting it themselves with a coat hanger to dirty doctors performing closet abortions and dying from infection..

You are so sure that your answer it the correct one and yet you forget there was a time when abortion was illegal.. Things didn't work out so well then..

Are you even considering the need of medical abortion.. Cases like preclampsia require abortion or mom will die..

To you it is cut and dry and you have look no further than your eyelash for the answer.. Wrong!!

I am sure Grayson made the right vote!! I am also sure you would not.. Mainly because you haven't considered this issue beyond banning abortion and doing all you can to end it.. Especially since you morons never bring up birth control... You want to save lives?? How bout teaching your sons and daughters about birth control.. NOT abstinence which has been proven faulty as over 80% never make it to their wedding night.. Save some lives by preventing the need for an abortion.. Help them not get pregnant..

I know I know.. To simple for you isn't it.. You want to pound the pavement can call everyone a baby killer.. Well.. You want the true baby killer?? Go look in the mirror.. Your views will wind up killing more babies than any policy a democrat could come up with..

Then you must try and change your ways. Stop going to all of those fast food places in San Bernardino.

Now is probably not a good time to bring up CG is in the UNITED KINGDOM as we type. I think it is fair to say she has stopped going to any food establishments in San Bernardino. Looks like just you and your enormous ass. Enormous means really really big. I am not lying. Enormous means really big.

Then you must try and change your ways. Stop going to all of those fast food places in San Bernardino.

Now is probably not a good time to bring up CG is in the UNITED KINGDOM as we type. I think it is fair to say she has stopped going to any food establishments in San Bernardino. Looks like just you and your enormous ass. Enormous means really really big. I am not lying. Enormous means really big.

Rinata is, I suspect, now wondering where in California this place called United Kingdom, is. Not only a big ass, but also a dumbass. :lol:

I'm watching Lord of the Rings Extended version. Later.....a game and then Star Trek.

Fun night ahead.
Interesting...I am watching Star Trek: "The Undiscovered Country" on the other Computer next to this one right now...LOL!

Got the new one in Blue Ray this week.

Pretty good.....the Spock character sucked though.

I don't think anyone can wear a pair of ears like Lenard Nimoy

I've never seen the new one. My curiosity isn't strong enough for that. No one can replace Nimoy as a Vulcan other than The man that played his father...(Sarek) Mark Lenard.

Rinata is, I suspect, now wondering where in California this place called United Kingdom, is. Not only a big ass, but also a dumbass. :lol:

You lie about everything else, and I'm sure you're lying about where you live. So I'm not wondering anything. I'm sure you're in San Bernardino right this minute. You stupid cow.

I sent you a very nice post that even had an apology. And this is what I get back from you?? I guess it serves me right.

Forum List

Back