GOP Superstar Candidate Believes Women Should Stay In Abusive Marriages

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"JD Vance said people need to be more willing to stay in unhappy marriages for the sake of their kids—and seemed to suggest that in some cases, “even violent” marriages should continue. “This is one of the great tricks that I think the sexual revolution pulled on the American populace, which is the idea that like, ‘well, OK, these marriages were fundamentally, you know, they were maybe even violent, but certainly they were unhappy. And so getting rid of them and making it easier for people to shift spouses like they change their underwear, that’s going to make people happier in the long term,’” Vance said.

"Culturally, something has clearly shifted. I think it’s easy but also probably true to blame the sexual revolution of the 1960s. My grandparents had an incredibly chaotic marriage in a lot of ways, but they never got divorced, right? They were together to the end, ’til death do us part. That was a really important thing to my grandmother and my grandfather. That was clearly not true by the 70s or 80s,” he said."

Yea, when they started making it easier for these whores to get divorced and go find new husbands or worse still, remain single and have careers....that was the beginning of the end.....something has to be done to make it harder for these broads to leave their husbands...if they can't take a couple of slaps across the face for their children, then maybe they don't deserve to be a mother anyway...this reminds me of what another Republican congressman said....when he talked about how with abortion being legal for the last 40 years -- it allowed women to have careers.....and I can't think of anything more detrimental to our nation than women being able to have careers...or as he put it:

"Birk said American culture "loudly but also stealthily promotes abortion" by "telling women they should look a certain way, they should have careers." Birk said abortion rights activists who oppose bans that do not allow exceptions for rape or incest victims "always want to go to the rape card."

Now, at least now we have been able to do something about the women who are using abortions to prevent them from being mothers in pursuit of their careers -- but I don't know legally what can be done to prevent women from leaving their husbands just because she is unhappy and wants to go out and be a whore....because we all know, any woman who has been married more than 2 times, most likely is a whore and should have been prevented from leaving her first husband....maybe if we impose some sort of penalty on women who do get divorced; that can help things......it may not be popular, but I think if you make it about "it's best for the children" -- it may work..and if anyone opposes you, just say they hate children and God....problem solved...

"JD Vance said people need to be more willing to stay in unhappy marriages for the sake of their kids—and seemed to suggest that in some cases, “even violent” marriages should continue. “This is one of the great tricks that I think the sexual revolution pulled on the American populace, which is the idea that like, ‘well, OK, these marriages were fundamentally, you know, they were maybe even violent, but certainly they were unhappy. And so getting rid of them and making it easier for people to shift spouses like they change their underwear, that’s going to make people happier in the long term,’” Vance said.

"Culturally, something has clearly shifted. I think it’s easy but also probably true to blame the sexual revolution of the 1960s. My grandparents had an incredibly chaotic marriage in a lot of ways, but they never got divorced, right? They were together to the end, ’til death do us part. That was a really important thing to my grandmother and my grandfather. That was clearly not true by the 70s or 80s,” he said."

Yea, when they started making it easier for these whores to get divorced and go find new husbands or worse still, remain single and have careers....that was the beginning of the end.....something has to be done to make it harder for these broads to leave their husbands...if they can't take a couple of slaps across the face for their children, then maybe they don't deserve to be a mother anyway...this reminds me of what another Republican congressman said....when he talked about how with abortion being legal for the last 40 years -- it allowed women to have careers.....and I can't think of anything more detrimental to our nation than women being able to have careers...or as he put it:

"Birk said American culture "loudly but also stealthily promotes abortion" by "telling women they should look a certain way, they should have careers." Birk said abortion rights activists who oppose bans that do not allow exceptions for rape or incest victims "always want to go to the rape card."

Now, at least now we have been able to do something about the women who are using abortions to prevent them from being mothers in pursuit of their careers -- but I don't know legally what can be done to prevent women from leaving their husbands just because she is unhappy and wants to go out and be a whore....because we all know, any woman who has been married more than 2 times, most likely is a whore and should have been prevented from leaving her first husband....maybe if we impose some sort of penalty on women who do get divorced; that can help things......it may not be popular, but I think if you make it about "it's best for the children" -- it may work..and if anyone opposes you, just say they hate children and God....problem solved...
Shitty video. Sound quality was so bad that I couldn't understand a word of it. It definitely did not make the point you thought it did.

Last edited:

I guess I should be shocked, but after the GQP's regression of the last six years....

Vance does have valid points. I never thought of divorce from that perspective.

Much like myself, he was raised by two generations of violent, chaotic people. He draws the distinction between his violent grandparents who were able to provide a bit of stability to his mother who provided none. His solution is the grandparent path. Work past the violence for the sake of the children.

Most divorce today doesn't involve violence anyway. Most of the time it's mere boredom.

"JD Vance said people need to be more willing to stay in unhappy marriages for the sake of their kids—and seemed to suggest that in some cases, “even violent” marriages should continue.
"Seemed to suggest"???? :21:

Although he didn't say it, he seemed to suggest that the cow jumped over the moon and pigs can fly.

The fake news media in this country is hilariously desperate.

"Seemed to suggest"???? :21:

Although he didn't say it, he seemed to suggest that the cow jumped over the moon and pigs can fly.

The fake news media in this country is hilariously desperate.
I get it bro, you think women need to stay in unhappy marriages because men know what is best for them....

I think Republicans should campaign on that......the party that idolizes a man on his 3rd marriage no doubt...

The way to deal with this is through the tax system. Divorced women should pay more tax to compensate society for the damage they cause.

Sluts should not hold the Godly to ransom.
Tommy I have never wrote this to you ever but buddy if you ever write that again I will breed one trillion midgets to nut punch you daily!

I know you are trying that sarcastic way of writing but that ain’t you mate!

No, no woman or man should stay in any violent relationship no matter if Kids are involved!

I get it bro, you think women need to stay in unhappy marriages because men know what is best for them....

I think Republicans should campaign on that......the party that idolizes a man on his 3rd marriage no doubt...
As opposed to a man on his second marriage. A useful distinction, no doubt.

2 parent families are better for children. This isnt in dispute. And people do get divorced far to easily now vs in the past.

Fuck off, you low IQ lying piece of shit.

You're so fucking stupid and pathetic that you fancy yourself to be a mind reader. You're a delusional idiot.
^ Why are you so Triggered bro? ^

FYlvT5yXEAAywZo.jpg

2 parent families are better for children. This isnt in dispute. And people do get divorced far to easily now vs in the past.
shouldn't getting married be equally difficult then? Since apparently, you want it to be difficult to get a divorce...

Sounds like a trap to me

shouldn't getting married be equally difficult then? Since apparently, you want it to be difficult to get a divorce...

Sounds like a trap to me

No one is forcing you to get married. It's super easy to NOT get married you understand that right?

No one is forcing you to get married. It's super easy to NOT get married you understand that right?
But forcing someone to stay in that marriage -- is A-OK because why?

And why don't you right wingers practice what you preach??

Literally everyone you worship is on their 2nd, 3rd, 4th marriages...

Forum List

Back