GOP Senate Filibusters Debt Ceiling Bill...Shutdown Looms

I think the Democrats deserve nothing.
Until they stop lying to us they cannot be trusted to do what is supposed to be right for this country.
Instead....they're helping the UN and their AGENDA 21.
The way Congress has been ripping us off.....the best thing most Americans can imagine is if they all go home till at least next Spring.

Hey stupid...that happened because REPUBLICANS were refusing to raise the debt ceiling...once again
Oh the horror! You don’t get a credit increase. By the way stupid, the nation’s credit got dinged because OBOZO was spending and spending and there was no idea how to pay for it. Also known as: due to HIS fiscal policy.

They are two separate issues the dems are boot strapping together. The debt ceiling does not have to be raised to fund the government. They can avoid the shutdown by passing a budget without raising the debt ceiling (that isn't even reached for several more months). The dems are trying to force the increase in debt so they can do another reconciliation end run on their $3.5T infrastructure bill. The dems are the ones who are being reckless by trying to extort an unnecessary debt ceiling increase out of a budget bill.
thanks for the breath of honest fresh air

NancyP and the Xiden cult are shutting down the government

Oh the horror! You don’t get a credit increase. By the way stupid, the nation’s credit got dinged because OBOZO was spending and spending and there was no idea how to pay for it. Also known as: due to HIS fiscal policy.
Nope

Our credit got dinged because REPUBLICANS were saying they didn't want to pay existing debts

I think the Democrats deserve nothing.
Until they stop lying to us they cannot be trusted to do what is supposed to be right for this country.
Instead....they're helping the UN and their AGENDA 21.
Oh I get it. You're a Q freak

And you think we should pass another massive spending bill to add on to the other two massive spending bills.
What could possibly go wrong?
There's always some motherfucking *expert* popping up on this forum trying to convince us that we aren't being screw over by our own government.

The other two spending bills were supposed to repair the damage caused by their COVID lockdowns....and now they want more money for God only knows what. 2500 pages and we find stupidity like paying for junior college for the illegals they're shipping all over the country. My suggestion is finish building the wall and start sending all of these assholes back where they came from. That would save us roughly $100 billion per year.
I remember when you folks claimed that illegals weren't getting welfare....but now they're getting $3600/mo and free health care. Now they want to put these folks thru school and give them our GD jobs too. Course they did that with Cambodians back in the 80s when I lived in CA. They put them in English classes and then gave them all of the decent paying jobs in San Diego while I had trouble finding a job that paid more than $5/hr.
the last 50 budgets most probably.

McConnell has said how important it is to pass this...and blocks it's passage.

These GOP freaks need to be voted OUT
If it frosts your ass so much then next election fill out 50 more ballot than you normally do. Advise your fellow libs to do the same. That'll fix it.

Stupid fuck
Now talking to yourself? Well you are a lush. Fact remains it was Obozo’s lack of any way to pay for his fantasies that led to the downgrade. Despite your whining.

It's no more complicated than the way in which liberals deal with over-extended credit cards.

Just open a new credit card.

Government's only role in that is to mandate that you be allowed to open an unlimited number of credit cards.

Forum List

Back