GOP outlaws consumer class action suits against financial institutions.

Senate Votes to Repeal Financial Class Action Rule

Wall Street wins.

You lose.

This is what the GOP calls "draining the swamp"

Most class action suits result in a coupon for a free slurpee for the plaintiffs, and a new yacht for the trial lawyers.

This would have nothing to do with the lawyer profession being in the back pocket of the DNC, would it?

Just like health care, no need to have tort reform as part of the package according to the DIms. So if the law profession is perfect in every way and not broken, why fix it, right?

Lawyers are the best!

Wall Street wins.

You lose.

Most class action suits result in a coupon for a free slurpee for the plaintiffs, and a new yacht for the trial lawyers.

...and a huge payout by the corporation that lost....
And then higher prices to the consumers who have to pay for the class action lawsuit. No more phishing bullshit. Win, win, for the US citizen.

Wall Street wins.

You lose.

This is true...yet why give them more power & us less?

I think that I can guess why. The average consumer contributes maybe $25 to political campaigns.

Here is what Wells Fargo contributes:

Wells Fargo Summary | OpenSecrets

Wall Street wins.

You lose.

And then higher prices to the consumers who have to pay for the class action lawsuit. No more phishing bullshit. Win, win, for the US citizen.

That would be a great argument to stop requiring automakers from issuing safety recalls! My brother's Pinto would light up like a zippo lighter if hit in the rear, but, by god, it was cheap!

Wall Street wins.

You lose.

Apparently, the business of the federal government is to protect Wells Fargo from evil consumers.

The 50 Republican Senators and the VP who voted to break the tie each voted for their constituency. No one with any sense believes the Republican Party seeks to protect We the People. Their jobs depend on bribes, the financial support and other perks provided by Corporate Lobbies.

Wall Street wins.

You lose.

Apparently, the business of the federal government is to protect Wells Fargo from evil consumers.
I wonder what Bannon thinks? Seriously, I wonder whether Briebart or the Alt-R has any position.

Who cares?
I just wonder who's running the administration. Wall St or Bannon?

Wall Street wins.

You lose.

That would be a great argument to stop requiring automakers from issuing safety recalls! My brother's Pinto would light up like a zippo lighter if hit in the rear, but, by god, it was cheap!
------------------------------------------------- Pintos were ok , i had a VEGA that i bought used , woulda bought a Pinto if it had been available . Vega , Pinto , didn't matter to me , let the buyer BEWARE VShandle .

Wall Street wins.

You lose.

So money gets transferred from the 1% you don't like, to the 1% you do like....

great....

Wall Street wins.

You lose.

This is true...yet why give them more power & us less?

Why should I pay for a lawyers new house on the Cali coast and their contributions to the DNC?

Forum List

Back