GOP governors continue sending migrants, to Democratic states

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Governors continued sending migrants to Democratic states in a move critics are calling a political stunt. Arriving by bus and plane in Sacramento, California, dozens of migrant families, including children, were dropped off without any direction or assistance.

WTF, isn't Sacramento a sanctuary city and California a sanctuary state....and they can't handle immigrants.

GOP governors continue sending migrants, including babies, to Democratic states

Governors continued sending migrants to Democratic states in a move critics are calling a political stunt. Arriving by bus and plane in Sacramento, California, dozens of migrant families, including children, were dropped off without any direction or assistance.

WTF, isn't Sacramento a sanctuary city and California a sanctuary state....and they can't handle immigrants.

I hope DeSantis and Abbot top themselves this coming week. Dropping those illegals off in front of Kamala's house and on Martha's Vinyard was pure street theater.

:laughing0301:

There is no political stunt in sharing the burden of so many low skilled, illegal entrants to a nation that is being facilitated by poor policy and a desire to not defend a nations sovereignty. One cannot claim to be intellectually or morally mature to suggest otherwise IMO.

The politicians most loudly calling this a "political stunt" have been primarily the most bold and outspoken about a desire for welcoming illegal immigrants. They are now receiving them.

As I've said, the more that are sent, the more their detractors are exposed and the logical voters who aren't fully immersed in Party Propaganda can reassess which party is best defending them and their nations interests best.

Well I'll say this.....It's the most effective 'stunt' I've seen for a spell.....It's pretty much killed-off any other dem talking point like abortion.

The dems can't get out of their own way on this one. Their hypocrisy is on full public display it's killing them with independents.

You wait, other than lip service about the queen it will be the top subject on the Sunday shows.

Well I'll say this.....It's the most effective 'stunt' I've seen for a spell.....It's pretty much killed-off any other dem talking point like abortion.

The dems can't get out of their own way on this one. Their hypocrisy is on full public display it's killing them with independents.

You wait, other than lip service about the queen it will be the top subject on the Sunday shows.

The truth is, for the sake of Americas long term interests it is vital in my estimation that this is a focus issue, be it the mid-terms of your G.E.

It doesn't matter which party addresses it, it must be addressed. Bidens decision to get rid of the agreement you had with Mexico to hold citizens there while awaiting asylum processing has to be the single worst policy decision I've seen in years.

Trump won primarily, though certainly not exclusively, on two issues: China (more generally, foreign trade being one-sided) and your southern border. There is simply no good counter from those in the GOP or the Dems to his positions. Why? Only a sheltered liar would pretend these weren't (aren't) important issues to Americans.

The truth is, for the sake of Americas long term interests it is vital in my estimation that this is a focus issue, be it the mid-terms of your G.E.

It doesn't matter which party addresses it, it must be addressed. Bidens decision to get rid of the agreement you had with Mexico to hold citizens there while awaiting asylum processing has to be the single worst policy decision I've seen in years.

Trump won primarily, though certainly not exclusively, on two issues: China (more generally, foreign trade being one-sided) and your southern border. There is simply no good counter from those in the GOP or the Dems to his positions. Why? Only a sheltered liar would pretend these weren't (aren't) important issues to Americans.
Yep, illegal immigration and a hardened border has always been one of my top issues.

It's hard to believe that since I was born in the early 50s the population of the US has went up by around 150 million people.....We're full, go away.

The problem is Democrats will want to grant citizenship to all these illegals and indicate the issue is fixed.

Forum List

Back