Biden adminstration considering plan to force migrants to remains in Texas: report

And you think it's fair to force border states to take care of the illegals while the biden admin refuses to secure our borders?
Surely you're no that stupid.

Its a mental glitch these Liberals have ..either that or they are truly heartless and could give a damn about Americans who live in border states.

Need help packing?

You people are fucking idiots. We've already had one civil war because of you Democrats and your human trafficking schemes, and now you want to kick off another one? You folks had damned well better be careful about what you ask for because next time it won't just be like when Atlanta got burned to the ground. It will be New York City, Chicago, DC, and every other Blue city that thinks they can disregard immigration laws.

They have received over 100,000 immigrants from across the border... texas only sent 16,000 or so..... so there is that. Adams is complaining that his city is being destroyed by the numbers of immigrants... dont you think that Texas has the same problem? whats wrong with you? why should a few states be forced to carry the brunt.... of what Mayor Adams is bitching about when he is only dealing with a tiny fraction?

It isnt the responsibility of Texas to take care of illegal immigrants who come across the national border.
Even mayor Adams said ITS ALL OUR PROBLEM..... of course the selfish bastard was only talking about people in NYC who are going to have a hard time because of it.. Border states have been dealing with the influx for years which means that services have been cut for their own American citizens.
Wow sounds pretty serious.

Is the GOP House passing any measures to assist the cities and states with dealing with this allegedly massive influx? All they seem to be doing is talking about impeachment proceedings.

You think the border was ever secure? Surely you're no that stupid.

Illegal immigrants actually used to have more respect for our border than they do now.... Thats why we are now getting millions at a pace we cant handle. It was never this bad... do you really believe it has always been this way???
No this is happening under Biden's Admin.... because he gave them the signal to come en mass.

You people are fucking idiots. We've already had one civil war because of you Democrats and your human trafficking schemes, and now you want to kick off another one? You folks had damned well better be careful about what you ask for because next time it won't just be Atlanta that get burned to the ground. It will be New York City, Chicago, DC, and every other Blue city that thinks they can disregard immigration laws.
Well feel free to try it again. You'll get your ass kicked...again.

Except this time the union won't really welcome back the southern states so easily. Maybe convert the South into a national landfill. Which it basically already is.

Biden administration considering plan to force migrants to remains in Texas: report

Texas is in the midst of a feud with the administration over the state's migrant bussing program and floating barriers

7 Sep 2023 ~~ By Louis Casiano

The Biden administration is considering forcing migrants who cross into the United States illegally to remain in Texas while they wait out their asylum screening.
Administration officials cite the proposed plan as a way to curb the flow of illegal immigrants at the southern border, The Los Angeles Times reported, citing three U.S. officials not authorized to discuss the matter.
The plan would force migrants to remain in Texas, or possibly other border states by tracking their location through GPS monitoring devices, such as ankle bracelets, the officials told the Times.

Commentary:
Well that didn't take long when these so called Sanctuary states said welcome to all, but wait....hear the wailing cries of the hypocrites of the Plantation Blue states wanting all but evidently not too many. Apparently they can't handle what Biden and his merry Marxist Democrat are handing out.
Governors Abbott and DeSantis should also start sending immigrants to D.C. too. That would really burn Democrats.
I know let`s give illegals voting rights.
Actually, making all immigrants wear ankle monitors is a great idea. Make it an automatically deportable offense to be found without one, or letting one go dead.

Illegal immigrants actually used to have more respect for our border than they do now.... Thats why we are now getting millions at a pace we cant handle. It was never this bad... do you really believe it has always been this way???
No this is happening under Biden's Admin.... because he gave them the signal to come en mass.
We're doomed I tell ya! Just like we were doomed 10 years ago.

I'm sure in 2034 you'll be swearing we're about to be over-run any second now.

Wow sounds pretty serious.

Is the GOP House passing any measures to assist the cities and states with dealing with this allegedly massive influx? All they seem to be doing is talking about impeachment proceedings.

Youve got to be kidding me..... all democrats could talk about for 4 years straight was impeachment...

And now that an actual money trail and corruption is visible your bitching about that? What do you want Republicans to do? print more money? give them all 2,000 dollar checks?

Figure it out... there are so many immigrants its physically impossible to process them all.... make sure those immigrant kids have a school to go to or a place to live.... You all were told long ago we need to shut down the border until we can make some sense of it all and order could be achieved ...now your seein gthe results of Democrat stupidity.

Youve got to be kidding me..... all democrats could talk about for 4 years straight was impeachment...
Well thats not true. They passed numerous stimulus bills that your blob signed into office when they took the House and Senate in 2018.
And now that an actual money trail and corruption is visible your bitching about that? What do you want Republicans to do? print more money? give them all 2,000 dollar checks?

Figure it out... there are so many immigrants its physically impossible to process them all.... make sure those immigrant kids have a school to go to or a place to live.... You all were told long ago we need to shut down the border until we can make some sense of it all and order could be achieved ...now your seein gthe results of Democrat stupidity.
You're the one who thinks it's a monumental crisis. It would behoove you to contact your congressional representative to address it.

But that isn't what this is all about now, is it?

I don't see how the federal government will enforce making them stay in Texas. They can't even make them stay in Mexico, Guatemala, Venezuela, etc.
Democrat concentration work camps. Biden can get advice from Xi, who is exploiting the Uyghurs.

We're doomed I tell ya! Just like we were doomed 10 years ago.

I'm sure in 2034 you'll be swearing we're about to be over-run any second now.

Nice deflection to another thread! i saw how you did that.... but it doesnt help your weak position one bit

Well feel free to try it again. You'll get your ass kicked...again.

Except this time the union won't really welcome back the southern states so easily. Maybe convert the South into a national landfill. Which it basically already is.

You're an idiot who can't figure out that it's the Northern Blue states and cities like New York City, Chicago, and DC that are getting their asses kicked by the South.

I hope Texas and Arizona sends them so many illegals that their infrastructures break. :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Well thats not true. They passed numerous stimulus bills that your blob signed into office when they took the House and Senate in 2018.

You're the one who thinks it's a monumental crisis. It would behoove you to contact your congressional representative to address it.

But that isn't what this is all about now, is it?

I'm the one who thinks its a crisis? me?? so your saying mayor Adams is full of shit right??? ohh no... you mean he's only complaining about the few thousand Texas bussed up there... forget the other 90 or so thousand... oh yes.. you are making perfect sense now.

New York city has no crisis...Chicago has no crisis..Atlantic city has no crisis...

Why are you so heartless? could it be that you don't personally have to deal with what to do with housing and finding jobs , schools, medical care for all these people? Its very hard on the cities that do have to deal with it, because then quality of life goes down for their existing residents

It comes back around to the one thing you cant seem to figure out.. Helping people in need is not the problem.. its dealing with the unsustainable numbers

I'm the one who thinks its a crisis? me?? so your saying mayor Adams is full of shit right??? ohh no... you mean he's only complaining about the few thousand Texas bussed up there... forget the other 90 or so thousand... oh yes.. you are making perfect sense now.

New York city has no crisis...Chicago has no crisis..Atlantic city has no crisis...

Why are you so heartless? could it be that you don't personally have to deal with what to do with housing and finding jobs , schools, medical care for all these people? Its very hard on the cities that do have to deal with it, because then quality of life goes down for their existing residents

It comes back around to the one thing you cant seem to figure out.. Helping people in need is not the problem.. its dealing with the unsustainable numbers
Again, if more funding is needed to address the crisis you're so bent out of shape over, you should contact your congressional representative and ask them to stop talking about impeachment and focus on this "crisis". It is how civics works.

As for personally dealing with it...I live like 100 miles from the border with Mexico. I have lived here for quite a while. The day in/day out stuff at the border hasn't gotten any better or worse during that time except when your blob was stripping kids from their parents to satisfy the sick fucks who voted for him. That was a true crisis. We had like 500 whose parents we could never find. You want to talk about a hit to the system..that is 500+ kids who we had to care for wall to wall.

Forum List

Back