GOP Georgia Recount Observers are being kept 50 feet away from viewing the recount.

I hope this fraudulent election does not eventually result in a Civil War.

We know (and they know) it won't....unless it's the Dems on the losing end (never seem to be)

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

If The Left can find a way to cheat they will. Should there be a law suit over this? Also, they are not verifying signatures or date stamps. Reported with Video on American Agenda & Newsmax. Republican Inspectors are not being allowed to inspect the ballots.

I hope this fraudulent election does not eventually result in a Civil War.

They will not let him win . . . so what is America going to do about it? Fetch? Roll over? Play dead?

Exactly.
There are no patriots left.
They're all pension and wall street whipped into material submission

Amazing how Reddest of the Red Georgia somehow managed to only hire DemoNazi conspirators as election workers ... every ... single ... one ...

This post is rated retarded.jpg

First, Trump lost because it wasn't an honest vote.

Then, Trump lost because it wasn't an honest recount.

Next, Trump lost because the state judges weren't honest.

Following, Trump lost because the SCOTUS wasn't honest.

Finally, Trump lost because the Electoral college wasn't honest.

Because cult.
So if you are so certain that Biden won, why are you so terrified by an HONEST Recount.

I don't care if a Democratic poll watcher has access, and if an honest count goes against TRUMP, I can accept that. But physically preventing legitimate poll watchers is what Biden needs to prevail.

TRUMP easily wins honest recount so guess what.....more VOTE FRAUD

Ahhh..good ole Dick Morris---the country has been waiting for his words of wisdom, right?

Your post reeks of desperation.

It's ok...That will be grounds for a 2nd recount...and a 3rd.

We can keep recounting until hell freezes over of that's what georgia wants to do.

Time to go our separate ways....divide the nation.

NO WAY IN HELL either side can accept the other.

We'll either do that, or go the way of the British and stab each other and throw acid on passers by for the fun of it out of frustration.

The Elites wants everyone clumped together for easy control.......while your kind will never be allowed into their midsts.

Because cult.

It's called Descending Bargaining. It's a stage of grief not well known but usually occurs in malignant narcissists after a traumatic event...like losing a Presidential election...by a lot. :)

Because cult.
So if you are so certain that Biden won, why are you so terrified by an HONEST Recount.

I don't care if a Democratic poll watcher has access, and if an honest count goes against TRUMP, I can accept that. But physically preventing legitimate poll watchers is what Biden needs to prevail.
He is not ony terrified of that but obviously terrified of trump winning in court.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

You're the one whining and bitching about the recount.

The point is that you Trump cultists will never believe anything that shows your Orange God lost.

Because cult.

It's ok...That will be grounds for a 2nd recount...and a 3rd.

We can keep recounting until hell freezes over of that's what georgia wants to do.

Time to go our separate ways....divide the nation.

NO WAY IN HELL either side can accept the other.

Acceptance is already happening. And how would you propose we divide the nation?
With blue cities inside of red states. Red counties inside of blue states.
Are you proposing we force round up people and march them to one side of the country or the other?
Because I'm pretty sure that's been tried. I'm also sure it ended badly for the people forced out of their homes
and marched across said country.

My advice? If you don't drink...start. If you do drink..drink more. :)

Forum List

Back