GOP forced to introduce a bill to try to stop the Biden family's out of control corruption

Then he should be dragged in front of Congress and questioned about it...It is an ethics thing considering who Daddy is...
Given experience of the last administration, Congress can’t drag anyone in front of it.

Ok, so you defended him...my apologies...BUT, do we really think that it is ok for foreign entities to funnel money for favor by the POTUS, through his son? Why don't we know who exactly is buying this crap "art"? Remember in politics it is the inpropriety but rather the appearence of such that gets people into hot water...
No, that isnt ok. And there is no evidence that says that is what is happening.

Ok, so it's possible what I suspect?
Well of course. Especially with that corrupt POS.
Im just saying there isnt evidence of wrong doing. Anonymous donors isnt evidence. For all we know, he doesnt even know who is buying them.

Well of course. Especially with that corrupt POS.
Im just saying there isnt evidence of wrong doing. Anonymous donors isnt evidence. For all we know, he doesnt even know who is buying them.
Fair enough…I only wish our liberal counterparts would give a republi President the same consideration…

Forum List

Back