Big win for Democrats! Murder up 58% in Minneapolis in 2020

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Get woke, get smoked! LOL!

Enjoy, DemoKKKrats, this is what you wanted.

Minnesota, where George Floyd was killed last May, set a state record for murders in 2020 after officials from across the state called for the defunding of police departments, according to new data.

Last year, 185 people were killed in Minnesota, a 58% increase from 2019. The previous record of 183 homicides, set in 1995, caused Minneapolis to be dubbed “Murderapolis.”

The majority of the murders occurred in St. Paul and Minneapolis, two cities that also saw a significant decrease in the number of active police officers.

The Twin Cities were additionally at the heart of the nationwide “Defund the Police” movement. Initially, a majority of Minneapolis city council members pledged to fully abolish the city’s police department, but later relented after procedural challenges, deciding instead to simply cut $8 million from the department’s budget, according to The Star Tribune.

Multiple St. Paul city council members also supported fully disbanding their police department, although such a drastic measure was never passed, as reported by The Twin Cities Pioneer Press.

Black Lives Matter: They totally ignore hundreds of black on black murders or black on white murders and soley focus on any white cop involved in killing a black.

I don't think their name was property chosen. In fact even utter all lives matter and they lose their shit

Last edited:
Get woke, get smoked! LOL!

Enjoy, DemoKKKrats, this is what you wanted.

Minnesota, where George Floyd was killed last May, set a state record for murders in 2020 after officials from across the state called for the defunding of police departments, according to new data.

Last year, 185 people were killed in Minnesota, a 58% increase from 2019. The previous record of 183 homicides, set in 1995, caused Minneapolis to be dubbed “Murderapolis.”

The majority of the murders occurred in St. Paul and Minneapolis, two cities that also saw a significant decrease in the number of active police officers.

The Twin Cities were additionally at the heart of the nationwide “Defund the Police” movement. Initially, a majority of Minneapolis city council members pledged to fully abolish the city’s police department, but later relented after procedural challenges, deciding instead to simply cut $8 million from the department’s budget, according to The Star Tribune.

Multiple St. Paul city council members also supported fully disbanding their police department, although such a drastic measure was never passed, as reported by The Twin Cities Pioneer Press.
Three cheers for post birth abortions........This allows the prog elites to replace stupid blacks with stupid Latinos who come here illegally and will vote for the Democrats...

Black Lives Matter: They totally ignore hundreds of black on black murders or black on white murders and soley focus on any white cop involved in killing a black.

I don't think their name was property chosen. In fact even utter all lives matter and they lose their shit
Compared to the horrors of Jan 6th.....nothing matters.

Murder is up all over the country.
Not in my neck of the woods.
But then again. I don't live in an urban shithole. Nor do the politicians in the exurbs play virtue signaler either.

The only thing brown shot outside of the Twin Cities is Whitetail Deer.

My community hasn't had a single murder in the over two decades I have lived here.

The left wants the USA in ruin so they can rebuild it in their Marxist image. Truth.

Forum List

Back